Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mary Sue Dies and Becomes a Sparkling Ghost (13 Ghosts fic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

Mary Sue Dies and Becomes a Sparkling Ghost (13 Ghosts fic) Empty
PostSubject: Mary Sue Dies and Becomes a Sparkling Ghost (13 Ghosts fic)   Mary Sue Dies and Becomes a Sparkling Ghost (13 Ghosts fic) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Yes, I know I tend to pick weird fandoms to go from, but this fandom is particularly bizarre because it often includes ghost sex, sadomasochism, and necrophilia (by 'ghost sex' before, I meant ghost sex between ghosts). All the fangirls think this is perfectly normal like... when someone dies, and for some reason they hang around, they aren't consumed by their own pain of their own horrible death. No! They mope and whine for a while, or become creepy to be amusing, and THEN see the one speshul girl who'll make everything better... and then it's all about her pain.

It's a strange fandom, to say the least. Also, I don't get why the Jackal is TEH HAWTNESS, but he is. When the dood was alive, he was criminally insane, and he died in the asylum. Burned to death, if I remember correctly. Also, The Torso gets no love.

Anyway, onto the fic.

The Mad Blossom: My first story, rated T for now, but that may change in the future. A new ghost gets added to the bunch after Cyrus has recollected all of the ghosts, including Dennis. This new ghost is attracting Ryan, but falls for Dennis.

Because we need 14... no... 15 ghosts! Yes! It's a mystical number! Comments in [] are mine to clarify things, as the fanbrats often refer to the ghosts by their first names, though the movie only refers to them as The Torn Prince, The Juggernaught, etc.

Quote :
Ryan [the Jackal] was pressing his cage up against the glass. He was thinking about his death and started laughing in his ominous way.
Mine is an evil laugh!

Quote :
Dana [the Angry Princess--who committed suicide] rolled her eyes and sighed while she was playing with her knife.
Because in death, she's not angry. She's mildly annoyed, thus the eyerolling.

Quote :
He was much younger than Cyrus was, with black hair, lots of stubble, and piercing green eyes. He was good-looking, but not insanely gorgeous.
Yes, because I judge all my kidnappers... er ghost nappers... by their looks. "That one, well, he was kinda fat, but he had gorgeous hair. And like this other one? He was totally scrawny, but you all know what that means."

At this point, the Mary Sue self-insert new ghost is brought in, and we all get to meet her.

Quote :
The new girl looked to be about 15, with long, wavy light brown hair pulled up in a ponytail. She was wearing an olive-green shirt with dark skinny jeans and was barefoot. Her hands were covered in blood and she was carrying a red rose. The oddest thing about her was that she was smiling. It wasn’t even a creepy smile like Ryan’s. Her smile looked like she was truly happy with what was going on.
"Yay! I'm so happy! I get to rewrite the movie so that it's awesome and no one can stop me! Muhahahaha!"

She gets moved in next to Dennis, who was a psychic in the movie, but got killed and turned into a ghost. Whoever is collecting the ghosts again collected him too, because fourteen is the magic number right? Oh, wait. Fifteen is the new magic number. Silly me.

Quote :
The door to her room shut and she looked up at Dennis and broadened her grin as a greeting. He smiled back, “Hi, I’m Dennis.
Wanna fuck?"

Anyway, her name is Katy, and she's insane and proud of it! She sees at a glance that Dennis is psychic, and she is too! So, she shows him how she becomes crazy and dead. It consists of a nine year old Katy walking through the woods one day, and being kidnapped and raped. But she kills the rapist! And then lives in the woods forever after, taking what she needs from people's houses and killing people who hurt her. She does this for six years.

Quote :
She saw a gun in his jacket and immediately reached for it once he had committed his crime.
"No.. I'll wait until AFTER the crime to defend myself! Brilliant!"

Quote :
She knew how to use a gun because her dad taught her one day when he was drunk so she could watch him kill himself, but that was another story.
God, I hope there isn't going to be a prequel to this story. God, please. Please no.

Quote :
From that day on, Katy killed anyone who caused her pain and would leave a flower next to their body. She didn’t have a home, so she just lived in the woods and broke into people’s houses when she needed something.
Because nine year olds are aces at living off the land. And being serial killers.

Quote :
She made friends with the ghosts, thanks to her powers, but hid from the ones she killed. She found she could send thoughts to other people whenever she wanted.
But if she lived in the woods and killed the people who annoyed her... uhm, who was around to test that telepathy on? LOGIC FTW!

Anyway, she gets caught by the police and chucked into an insane asylum. And there, she dies when another patient poisons her, but immediately after, Katy whips out a knife and shanks that bitch. No, seriously.

Quote :
At the time, though, no one realized that one of Katy’s victims had a daughter in the insane asylum. The daughter decided to poison Katy while she was there. Katy drank the juice that she had oleander in it, but killed the girl who gave it to her by ripping her throat out with a knife.
Because all mental hospitals leave poison and knives out for their patients! Duh!

So, Dennis at this point goes "D'aaawww... she so's cute, but crazy!" And we're supposed to go 'D'aaawww...' with him because she's so tragic! Yet cheerful! You can so tell she's a well-adjusted girl who just adapted to the lifestyle forced upon her!

However, before we get anymore of her twagic story, the mysterious person who is keeping the ghosts captive let them go free. And he announces it over the intercom. Isn't that so sweet of him? Giving the ghosts recess? Ok, everyone together now: D'aaaawwww....

The other ghosts are still pissed at Dennis for capturing them in the first place, so he goes to hide from their wrath. Katy's like "WTF?" when everyone except one or two takes off after him. All except... dun Dun DUN! The Jackal! He's eyeing Katy like a tasty morsel!

Quote :
He felt this way before and remembered what it led to.
His incarceration in a mental hospital and eventual death... so of course, he HAD to HAVE her!

Thankfully, this is the only chapter of this drivel. But it's fresh, so I'm sure there will be more.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

Mary Sue Dies and Becomes a Sparkling Ghost (13 Ghosts fic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue Dies and Becomes a Sparkling Ghost (13 Ghosts fic)   Mary Sue Dies and Becomes a Sparkling Ghost (13 Ghosts fic) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:52 am

Quote :
Katy drank the juice that she had oleander in it, but killed the girl who gave it to her by ripping her throat out with a knife.
Oleander...oleander, oleander, I recall that one from the book on poisons I read, let me look that up...
Quote :
Oleanders contain a toxin called
Cardenolide Glycosides. The toxin is mostly contained in the sap which
is clear to slightly milky colored, and sticky. When ingested in
certain quatities, this toxin can cause harm - and possibly death. The
extremely bitter and nauseating taste of the sap (much like a rotten
lemon) causes a mechanical reflex in the stomach which rejects and
expels the vile substance. Although not impossible, a person or animal
would have to have a strong stomach or no sense of taste for a dose of
the toxin to be fatal.
Mmmmyep. That must've been some awesome fucking juice. SUNNY D?? Shame she didn't do her homework--the reason I remember it is because it's one of a handful of flowers toxic enough that honey made from its nectar is poisonous. Aaaand, lemme check...yeah, it is one of the long, vomiting, shitting, wheezing death kinds of poisons. How romantic.

Y'know, I actually liked this movie a lot, if I remember correctly. Should watch it again sometime. Thanks for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com

Mary Sue Dies and Becomes a Sparkling Ghost (13 Ghosts fic)
Page 1 of 1