Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS) Empty
PostSubject: A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS)   A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:15 am

This is a mildly revised edition of a snark I originally posted on my journal while GAFF was down. It's mildly revised, but only mildly, as 1) I don't think I ever posted it to the official boards, 2) it's as in-depth as I think I can get without forcing it, 3) it has a +2/+2 seasonal bonus, and 4) ~*fuck you it's my birthday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *~. Enjoy!

Well, folks, there's a chill in the wind, the leaves are turning, and the spooky Christmas merchandise has gone up on the store shelves. That's right, gentle readers, it's Halloween time at last. What does this mean? Horrible smut. Doesn't it always? But hey, today's feature has a delicious seasonal flavor! Everything's better with zombies, right?
Quote :
The red-headed boy staggered towards the table Marle was standing next to, arms crossed, tapping her against the floor impatiently. When he finally managed to peek around the gigantic girth of the barrel, he saw her scowl.
Marle: Put it away, Crono, Dad's right there. We've talked about this.
Crono: :3
Quote :
Crono gave another grunt before finally dropping the barrel onto the festive table, making sure not to break anything. Groaning, he straightened himself up and cracked his back before shooting an exasperated look towards Marle. “If it looks so easy,” he drawled, running his fingers through his the spikes of his red hair, “then why didn’t you do it yourself?”
Marle: I was too busy doing your mom. She's easier.
Crono: :<
Quote :
The audience chamber of Guardia Castle had been converted, for the day, into almost a ballroom. Streamers decorated the walls, fake bats hung from the ceiling, and artificial cobwebs had been stretched along everything.
Including the audience, who never seems to leave. Ever.
Quote :
Lucca was indeed finishing up the last touches to her costume. “And…there!” The scientist exclaimed, nearly yelping in glee. An evil giggle bubbled from her throat. She took the costume up into her hands, examining it. “What do you think, Robo?” The purple-haired gun fanatic turned to face her companion.
I love watching authors build elaborate adjective bridges over proper nouns. It's like playing Lemmings, only there's no Blocker and the helpless characters just plunge straight into the lava, the Builder heedless to their tiny cries of anguish.
Quote :
The robot was anything but simple. It had taken Lucca the better part of a year to create it, and even now it still malfunctioned every now and then. It had neither the durability nor the artificial intelligence of the real Robo, and even the materials used to create it were different. In short, while it generally appeared to be Robo-like, it was still vastly inferior to the robotic beings of the future. Still, it was awfully handy for some things…
Eating small rocks, mostly, but the the "Doorstop" script was coming along nicely.
Quote :
“Mm…” the girl mumbled, eyes hazy beneath her glasses, “How much time until we need to be at the Castle?” She continued to slip her fingers along his cold, metal skin. The light reflected off of the polished brass that formed his outer layer, casting a faint reddish brown glow upon the neck and face of the starry-eyed inventor. Her breath, like a faint mist, started fogging up her robotic companion’s head. Grinning, she quickly made a smiley face in it before it evaporated.
Robo: I hate it when you do that, Miss Lucca.
Lucca: Shut up, you're basic, remember?
Robo: SYSTEM CRASH ERROR (A)bort (R)etry (F)ail???
Lucca: That's more like it.
Quote :
Lucca shuddered. That smooth, robotic voice always sent chills of pleasure down her spine. Those clicks… A sigh escaped her full, pink lips. “An hour…” She repeated, voice sultry and dripping with sex appeal. Tilting her head downwards, eyes of a light blue shade peeked up from over her circular glasses. Licking her lips, the girl whispered huskily, “That gives us enough time…”
Lucca: Quick, Robo! To Radioshack!
Robo: Oh, Miss Lucca, you're so bold!
Quote :
“On the bed, Robo,” was Lucca’s command and she slowly started to peel off her clothing. As the robot moved to do as told, the girl had to cut back a carnal grin. Ooh, this was always so fun. She was nearly panting at the mere thought of it. Sliding her tongue upon her tender lips, the science genius girl cupped her left breast, cutting back a moan. There Robo was, spread out upon the bed…
Wow, that girl sure does love doing routine maintenance. I mean, I know it's Lucca and all, that's her thing is the mechanics, but--
Quote :
“Robo,” she all but moaned, “Sex mode, please.”
Oh. Robot sex ho!
Quote :
“Yes Mistress Lucca,” clicked the machine. With a sound much akin to a sword being drawn from its sheath, out slid the phallic rod from the pelvic region of the small robot. Unlike most of the robot’s metal skin, this one was brightly polished and silver in color.
Man, not many guys take the trouble to buff their dicks until you can see yourself in 'em. I'm impressed.
Quote :
“Oh, Robo…” She sighed, slipping a finger down between her legs into the hot, moist cavity. Her other hand reached out, cupping the metal robot cock. “Please, Robo, warm this up for me…”
Uh, Lucca? Are you aware how much heat a complex machine like Robo gives out during normal function? There are some places you really don't want to get blistered, lady.
Quote :
Came her purr, as she softly slid her fingers along her slippery meat curtains, digits becoming coated in her sweet nectar.

“Yes, Mistress Lucca,” was replying series of clicks. The woman hissed in pleasure deep in her throat as the metal love-lance in her hand slowly grew warm to the touch.
So, where exactly is the line of consent drawn with androids? Is Robo going to go to Frog later and show him where on the prototype Lucca touched him?
Quote :
The purple haired inventor shifted forward, bare legs sliding upon the plush, violet sheets. Slipping her fingers up Robo’s gleaming plates, she raised herself upwards, over his miniature robotic legs, and above his radiating member.
Cripes! Lucca, get rid of the danged uranium and put in a couple double-A's, for God's sake!
Quote :
“Oh, Robo…” was her whisper, full of desire and longing. Robo, the being she had connected with so well. Robo, the being who filled her with desire. So intelligent, so innocent… So far away. Utterly irretrievable.
2300 A.D., FIRST VISIT
Lucca: Look, a humanoid robot! Wow, I'm gonna bang his brains out!
Marle: What?!
Crono: o.O
Lucca: I mean, uh...bang his motherboard out! With my hammer! So I can fix him. Yes, that's it.
Quote :
The girl couldn’t help but suppress a sigh. Fortunately, miniature-Robo did not notice. He had no AI; he was merely a program.
At least, until late that night, when he was visited by the Dutch Wife Fairy and everything changed.
Quote :
Having him around was almost like having Robo. He was a substitute, really. A substitute with a really hot dick that was pressing uncomfortably between her labia.
(Mini-robo is not meant as a replacement for the male sexual organ but only as a substitute when a penis is not readily available.)
Quote :
Oh, well. Who needs love when she could have really hot, kinky robot sex all she wanted?
Can someone else make a cheap shot here, please? I'm afraid I gave up that right when I bought my third vibrator.
Quote :
Lucca moaned softly, starting to rock herself upon him, feeling the sleek material slip up and down her eager love tunnel. It felt so good, so hot¸ inside of her… She needed more. Her hips moved eagerly, rhythm speeding as she started to thrust herself up down upon him. “Oh, Robo…” she breathed, bringing her hands up to tweak her nipples between her fingers. She needed even more. “Vibrate mode, Robo!”
Speaking of which...think he's outfitted with a two-direction, three-pattern pearl section and a rabbit attachment? Er, wait, gotta make it fandom-specific...a Poyozo attachment? ...oh God, that's horrible, I think I'm a bad person now, I'm sorry D: THE FIC MADE ME DO IT!
Quote :
“Yes, Robo…” Came her final moan as she felt her pleasure crash down upon her in waves, tossing and churning like a sea of ecstasy, or a flower blooming within her.
That reminds me, next Tuesday we all get to submit anonymous descriptions of orgasms to be read in class. If I see this shit, I'm going to bust some heads. (NOTE FROM TEH FUTURE: I did, but did not, because I am a gigantic pussy. I suck :<)
Quote :
During their basement scouring, a guard had spotted the corner of an intricately crafted stone door frame. After some careful rearrangement, the guards and the Chancellor managed to uncover the entire door in all of its majesty. They were all now jumbled before it, mouths agape.

A thick border was etched within the frame of the door. Within this frame, cells were sectioned off by simple pentagrams acting as borders. Various miniature scenes were shown within these cells, featuring a wide assortment of demons, ghouls and horrors that shocked and even terrified some of the group. The door itself was simple enough. A dark, silver type of metal covered its edges, and along the interior of the door they crisscrossed, forming two boxes, each with four triangles sectioned off. The wood was a dark, old brown, with even darker brown stains dotting it in various places. One of the guards gulped, holding his torch closer. Upon inspection in the light, they looked like the remains of ancient, dried blood.
As far as the moth-to-bugzapper effect goes for the NPCs, all that's missing is a giant "DO NOT TOUCH" sign. Sit back and wait for the "zzzzt".
Quote :
“Why, there’s nothing to be frightened of. What if everything we’re looking for is in this room?” Of course, the Chancellor had never even heard of such a doorway or seen it in all of his decades as an official for the kingdom, but that didn’t mean that there was something useful present within whatever the door led to.
Chancellor: There's years of use left on these severed limbs! Waste not, want not! Call the court physician immediately! You, open up that shiny ark, there must be nothing but good things inside! And you, talk to that nice young fellow with the fangs and see if he'd like a job washing dishes!
Guard: And yet, you wonder how a giant potato bug managed to stuff you in a box and assume your identity.
Quote :
Another guard spoke up. “B-but Sir, this must have been hidden for a reason!” He, too, was terrified of the prospect of opening up that door. A pit of fear formed at the bottom of his stomach, twisting his insides. There was something terribly wrong about that door. Something sinister, even evil, could be behind it. It just did not feel right.
Chancellor: Don't be silly! It's probably nothing more than a storage closet for one of the princess' illustrious ancestors! See, look, right there, "Property of Pandora"! Now open the box!
Quote :
“Well…?” Asked one of the torch-bearing guards, peering forward into the darkness that seemed to smother even the fire that was held before him.

“Everything looks fi…” Their torches sputtered and went out. The room collapsed into darkness. A guard screamed, and then all was silent.

In the depths of the darkness, a single voice let out a deep laugh.
Voice: I get it now! The ARISTOCRATS! That is FUNNY! HA!
Quote :
Crono flashed her a daring smile. “Great. See you in a moment!” He gave her a loose, joking salute before turning upon his heel and striding straight through the room, towards the door leading to the entrance hall. Marle giggled, watching him go. Her boyfriend was such a cutie.
Marle: Crono/me OTP 4 EVA LOL!!!
Crono: :<
Quote :
Far off, he heard Marle scream at the top of her lungs in fear. “CRONO!” She shrieked, before her screams were muffled.

“MARLE!” Came Crono’s shouted reply as he dashed through the darkness.
Crono: Marle!
Marle: Crono!
Crono: Marco!
Marle: Polo! ...wait, what?
Quote :
When she reached the stairs, the scientist was panting from the exertion. Robo, of course, was able to keep up quite nicely. She shot the robot an envious glare before starting to ascend the staircase, smoothing her short red pleated skirt down. As she walked, she adjusted her brown wig one last time. Her hair, every now and then, would peek out from under the silky wig. Thankfully, her costume allowed her to keep her glasses on. She would have rather kept on her boots, though, instead of the damn uncomfortable red shoes and bright orange socks she wore now. Her costume was finished up with a bright orange turtleneck, which was actually good against the coolness of the October night.
Yes, she's who you think she is. Because, y'know, it's not like there can be a hot female character with glasses in a game without someone making a HURR HURR VELMA joke. It's the law.
Quote :
Robo had adorned dog ears, a dog collar, and a tail.
GATO: ~You are a biter/You stole my anthro schtick/But I still win/'Cause I'm not in this fanfic~
Quote :
“Where is everyone?” Frustrated, she held her ear up to the wooden barrier. What she heard made her skin crawl. Screams. People were screaming inside. It wasn’t just the shriek of little children. It was the terrified yells of adults -- adults that seemed to be scared for their lives. “Jinkies…” Lucca whispered, adjusting her glasses.
Stop that. Just...stop it. Please. You're making my female gamer pride hurt.
Quote :
“Who am I?” Asked the man standing by the doorway, clothed in what seemed like a cloak of pure, floating darkness. His voice was eloquent, like that of a prince, and his skin was a pale, glowing white. Even from a distance, she could tell that his eyes glowed a demonic red. A deep chuckle sprang from his throat. “Oh, dear princess… It is fortunate that you have not yet heard of me. If you had, you would have feared for your life much earlier.”
Marle: Oh, great, another Magus fanboy.
Fanboy: MAN! FanMAN! It says right there! I have testosterone!
Marle: You have issues.
Fanboy: Oooooh, I am so totally Dark Mattering you right now, just let me get my dice!
Quote :
“Yes…You will do quite nicely,” he continued, turning to face those that had staggered in after him. When Marle caught site of them, she nearly threw up once more.

Zombies.
What was that?
Quote :
Zombies.
Oh, okay. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
Quote :
“You,” remarked the vampire, pointing to one of his front minions. The Chancellor shuffled forward, skin already starting to peel off as if it was melting from his body.
Man, not much of a shelf life for these suckers, is there? No wonder Ozzie went straight for the skeletons.
Quote :
The vampire’s lips curled up into a smile. Turning, he addressed Marle. “You are now mine, princess. I’m going to have some fun with you.” He let out a guttural laugh.

This time, Marle did throw up.
She's cliche-intolerant. It makes her tummy all urpy.
Quote :
There very last place Lucca thought she would end up would be the inside of a hut, let alone one that looked as if it had come straight out of Ioka Village. The scientist was completely baffled as she stepped in. Swiveling, she tried to exit, only to find that there was no longer a way out.

Crap, she said to herself, biting down up her lip. Jinkies.
I said stop it. Seriously. Now.
Quote :
Lucca’s face blushed a deep red. “But I was just in Guardia Castle… How could I be here? That isn’t scientifically possible! In order for me to arrive here, I would have had to find a gate, which is also impossible because the source of their power has ceased to exist and…”

Ayla pressed her finger to Lucca’s mouth, silencing her. “Lucca talk too much,” she whispered huskily. “Need not talk Now fun time. Ayla want mate. Lucca be Ayla mate. Sit.”
Cavegirl sex ho!
Quote :
“A…Ayla!” Lucca managed to squeak out as the older woman started exploring her body with callused fingertips, tracing every inch of her. Lucca shuddered, enjoying the feel of real fingers, not just cold metal upon her skin. Of course, she had always felt a deep attraction to the older, stronger woman, but they had just been teammates, and each belonged to their respective eras. She couldn’t replicate Ayla like she could attempt to for Robo.
Jeez, is there anyone Lucca DIDN'T want to sex up? Did she follow Dalton around in the hopes of kinky eyesocket fun? Was she acting repulsed in front of Frog to hide her smoldering desire for his slimy amphibian pecs? Was it really the Magic Tab she was angling for when she scratched the Nu's back, or something more?
Quote :
Ayla chuckled, bringing her head up. “Lucca have nice breasts. Nipples stick up.”
Just when you thought dirty talk couldn't get any more ridiculous, along comes the Missing Dink.
Quote :
Lucca’s breasts were quite perky, indeed. When played with, her nipples hardened and peaked upwards like twin soldiers, deliciously pink.
Atten-hut! HEY LOOK GUYS, IT'S HER PRIVATES AH HA HA HA HA HA...HA...haaaaah.
Quote :
Ayla licked her lips, and, shooting Lucca a seductive look, started sucking upon them gently.
What, both at once? Is she Cthulhu now?
Quote :
One of her hands now freed, she started sliding it down the woman’s stomach until she reached the small mound of trimmed hair.
Because, y'know, it's not like Lucca is a science geek who probably doesn't remember to eat, let alone indulge in pointless and vain beauty rituals. It's not. Says right there. In the fic.
Quote :
Ayla slid two fingers down, finding her way quite moist. Lucca moaned as her lover’s fingers brushed across her swollen clit, sending tingles up her spine. Ayla continued exploring her by hand, entering every nook and cranny.
Lucca: WRONG CRANNY! WRONG CRANNY!
Ayla: Why Lucca make funny sounds?
Quote :
“Ayla want inside Lucca…” Moaned the primeval woman, nipping Lucca’s shoulder. “Ayla want be inside Lucca…”

Yes. Lucca wanted Ayla’s fingers deep inside her, rubbing her, fucking her… “Oh, Ayla,” the scientist moaned, “Please…”

Ayla let out a low chuckle. “Ayla fuck Lucca…” She slid her fingers upwards, licking the juices from them, before positioning herself to enter the scientist. “Ayla fuck Lucca good.”
Um, girls? Let me explain to you how sex works... (NOTE FROM TEH FUTURE: Re-reading this now, I didn't even bat an eyelid. CURSE YOU, ZEISS!)
Quote :
When she entered her, Lucca screamed.

It wasn’t Ayla on top of her, entering her roughly, pounding into her with decaying flesh.

It was a zombie.
Ah. Zombie sex ho!
Quote :
The putrid creature moaned loudly, letting out a series of grunts as it pistoned into the scientist who was being held down by other guards-turned-zombies. As Lucca finally became aware of her surroundings, a flaccid, rotting zombie cock was forced into her mouth. Lucca’s stomach rolled, rejected the violation to her body. She continued to scream, attempting to thrash around as she was raped by a hoard of decaying, mindless creatures. Her body felt like it was burning; everything hurt. What had been a beautiful fantasy had turned out to be nothing but a nightmare.
Well, at least the situation can't get any worse.
Quote :
She felt like she was burning.

She was burning.

Oh God, she was on fire.

…Literally.
Whoops. Sorry, Lucca.
Quote :
The zombies moaned in agony as the flamed licked their putrid, decaying skin, singeing them to the bone. The one fucking her let out a blood-curdling screech, pulling his burning member from her. As the zombies retreated, burning to a crisp, Lucca curled up into a tight ball, trying not to sob. She felt violated. She was lost. She still hadn’t found anyone. She had been raped by zombies.
Just another day's work for a Japanese schoolgirl.
Quote :
Pushing herself up slightly, one arm covering her breasts, Lucca looked straight at the vampire, fire playing along the insides of her eyes. A growl emanated from her raw, ravaged throat.

“You’re fucking dead,” was her promise.
Vampire: Actually, YOU'RE fucking dea--
Lucca: FLARE HAPPENS NOW.
Vampire: Aah! No! I have a skin condition! Owie!
Quote :
In response, the vampire gave another one of his laughs. “But darling,” he exclaimed, “I’ve been dead for over six hundred years! Dead and locked in your dungeon for the past two hundred years, all because some fool magician freed me from my tomb! I could not be killed, so I was locked within your dungeon!” His voice was amused, yet bitter – there was anger smoldering deep within his speech. “Now that I’ve been freed, it’s time to claim my place as rightful heir to the throne of darkness!”
Magus: Ahem.
Vampire: :D : ) :| D:
Magus: Are you familiar with passage 16, verse 9 of the Tome of Xuchilbara?
Vampire: Uh, that one is...um..."you gonna get raped"?
Magus: I shall now fulfill the prophecy!
Quote :
Tensing his muscles, the teenage boy charged towards the elegant vampire, who disappeared was suddenly on the other side of the room. Instead of impaling the vampire, several zombies caught the edge of Crono’s thirsty blade. Growling, the boy turned and charged again, yielding the same result. The vampire laughed.
Vampire: Look, look, a zombie shish-ka-bob! That is CLASSIC! Ha ha ha, I LOVE you guys!
Crono: >: (
Quote :
Crono rushed over to Marle’s side, prying open the rusty cuffs binding her to the wall. Sobbing, she collapsed into Crono’s arms, squeezing him tightly and refusing to let go. “Oh Crono! They kidnapped me and he was going to rape me but Lucca came in and he put an illusion on her and she thought she was with Ayla but she was really being raped by zombies and he was going to kill us and oh Crono!” The girl cried hysterically, hands digging into Crono’s back.
Crono started rubbing her lower back gentle, cradling her body against hers. “Sh…” He whispered, petting her hair. “It’s okay now…”
Lucca: Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking. No problem here. No Cure2 needed. I'll just rub some dirt in my fractured skull and drag myself down to the corner store for a Tonic. Ass.
Quote :
Against the wall, another series of coughs wracked Lucca’s chest. She didn’t feel too good… Leaning over, she vomited, blood spewing along the floor. She was burning, yet freezing at the same time. Her consciousness was slowly fading. This wasn’t normal.
Unless you're Hyatt, that is.
Quote :
Wiping the tears from her eyes, Lucca spoke quietly. Her body shook. She could feel something wrapping around her lungs, suffocating her slowly. “I don’t have much time left,” was what she managed to croak out. “I’m…” A sob wracked her frame. “I’m turning into a zombie.”
Dramatic organ chord!
Quote :
Marle was free from Crono and down by her side in an instance. “But Lucca!” The distraught princess exclaimed, “You can’t! I can heal you, I’ve got magic!”
Lucca: Wait no DON'TAAAAAAGH
Marle: Oh, right, we're in a Square game, and cure magic is bad for zombies, I forgot. Sorry, Lucca. Lucca? Gurgle once for "I forgive you" and twice for "You should be glad the Wondershot isn't loaded", okay? Okay, Lucca? ...Lucca?
Quote :
Lucca felt it creeping upon her. She felt her vision darken. “Not enough time,” the girl whispered, barely able to speak. “You must…kill me. Cut…off my…head.” Another cough seized her frame. She barely recovered. “Don’t let me…be a zombie.”

“We could never do that!” Marle cried, tears leaving paths down her dirty cheeks. Crono, now next to her, nodded emphatically.

“You must,” Lucca pressed, choking upon her own words. “I can’t…be allowed…to hurt either of you…” A faint smile played along her lips. “I love you…both… And in my life… I’ve had great friends. Though… I’d like to have…invented more… At least I helped…save the world. That’s…all that matters…” She started hacking up more blood, speckling the floor. Lucca collapsed, barely able to lift her chin. “Stick…together. Keep the…” Cough, “peace. Never give up… I believe… in…”
Lucca: ...Bigfoot... *death*
Marle: Welp, that's that. Dibs on the tiny synth violin.
Quote :
In the distance, a horrible laugh echoed across the castle. Killing a vampire wasn’t that easy. He was still alive in spirit, and very much with them. His hoards of zombies had already managed to leave the castle. Soon, many would become his servants.

The team already had one person down. It would not take long for the rest to follow.
And so, the story ends on a note of hope and love and...well, doom, really. What do the reviewers have to say?
Quote :
Anon 2006-07-10 id # 3000012584
The Ayla/Lucca scene was deathly hot...but then poeple threw up and zombies ate them. That is not my fetish.
Nicely said, sir, nicely said.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS)   A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Quote :
Came her purr, as she softly slid her fingers along her slippery meat curtains, digits becoming coated in her sweet nectar.

slid her fingers along her slippery meat curtains

:headshot:
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS)   A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:19 am

Happy Birthday sweetie~! <3

This fic needed some Magus.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS)   A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Aw, man, I remember this thing. *Shudder*

Quote :
Quote :
“You,”
remarked the vampire, pointing to one of his front minions. The
Chancellor shuffled forward, skin already starting to peel off as if it
was melting from his body.
Man, not much of a shelf life for these suckers, is there? No wonder Ozzie went straight for the skeletons.

I dunno, at the rate those things are going, those skeletons might have started out as zombies.

And also happy late birthday and ILU!
Back to top Go down

A Very Trigger Halloween: In which there is a zombie apocalypse and a truckload of awful sex (Chrono Trigger, NWS)
Page 1 of 1