Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write?

Go down 
+15
frostflowers
fishstickhater
EileenK98
Braigwen
Keith Fraser
bleachedblackcat
Penguin
Mafiosa
Miss Prince
Sheba
gaijinguy
grmblfjx
Maximilia
KelinciHutan
ZoZo
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write?   So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:09 am

I've been giving some thought to it. I might just have to do it to pass the time on the truck while riding from job to job.

(Just watch, though. Bet you my CDCs come in on the 2nd so I'll have to do those instead.)
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write?   So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:37 am

I'm doing two stories. It might be considered cheating but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write?   So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:45 am

I haven't officially joined, but since one of my friends has, I decided I'd dedicate this month to attempting to write my novel. I know I won't be able to do the word-count needed, but I might as well give it a go. Supporting my friend feels like a good cause too.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write?   So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:05 am

Still no inspiring ideas. So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write? - Page 2 309696
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write?   So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, does anyone actually have an idea what they're going to write?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2