Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have no idea what this is

Go down 
+10
Kakashifan727
Happyhooligan2001
ViewSonic
Summercorn
Chris91
grmblfjx
Euglena
Eeveegou
TheIan
Reepicheep-chan
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

I have no idea what this is Empty
PostSubject: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am not sure what I am looking at here.

crystals1986 wrote:
A new drawing Idea i was thinking of for a long time, The humanized twilight sparkle from MLP:FIM is very sick and in the hospital ICU. The treatment for her disease is crystals in an IV and air with healing crystals for her to breathe but these crystals also have a side effect, which is to make her hands grow very large with long fingers and large joints. I got lazy on some parts of this picture so I'm sorry if its not as good as my other ones.

crystals1986 wrote:
I didn't like Homestuck before but I saw some good art of it on here and my friend convinced me to read it, well , I found out it was really good and so I made a homestuck troll oc. This is my OC and she is named handia, her horns are shaped like large hands and she has a hand on her shirt and of course Very large hands with long bony fingers : )) Her story is, she has an illness and has to be in the hospital for a lot of time. The doctors are looking for a cure for her so they had to get speical Alternian crystals that they heard have the power to cure people. But the Crystals have weird powers and they make her hands grow large, and odd looking, and even though the doctors try things to stop this they can't find a treatment to stop the new hand growth. Or the sickness because she is stillsick, and she has to keep touching the crystals not to get more sick but it makes her hands grow evven more each time, As you can see her hands are very large right now. But she is learnin g to live and have life differently with her gigantic hands and fingers which are her quirks.

crystals1986 wrote:
Hi this is another humanized MLP idea i had, what if Rainbow Dash was a human girl. And she was sick, she went to the hospital but nothing the doctors did worked so they tried a weird new medicine which was the Large, red glowing crystal they had. This crystal is symmetrical and very hard with a deep red colour and glows red. It is a large crystal as well but not as big as the crystals that sometimes girls get trapped in. This crysta l isnt a Trap but it has other dangers. It is good for curing sickness but it has a rare problem which is some peoples hands get very large when they touch it. And this happens to Rainbow Dash. You can see in the comic her hands start out very small and chubbish but after toucheing the crystal the fingers get very long, and thin and the hand is very big on her body. The fingers are finally end up extremey long with big joints and crooked and Rainbow Dash is stuck like that forever.

crystals1986 wrote:
Just and Idea I had, Ive been hearing a lot about the new Pokemon games recently so I decided to do a Pokemon drawing.. This is Misty and she is in the Hospital, she is very sick and has a tube in her mouth for the ventilator which also puts crystals into her lungs to heal her, and an IV line with crystals. As you can see these crystals are making her hands grow quite large, with long fingers. The final treatment is for her to touch the large, purple Crystal that is floating above her.
Oh but it is not all cute cartoon girls all the time, oh no.

crystals1986 wrote:
Hi guys, I just decided to do a different kind of Idea here. This drawing is me and Twilight Sparkle as a nurse, in the hospital. I have Crystal IV in my hand which is using Crystals to treat my illness which the side effect is that my hands will grow. Which you can see in the picture here. Well, Twilight Sparkle is taking me to the Hospital Pool to take my Mind off of the sickness, Crystal treatment etc. Although, I am crying because I can't go in the pool because of Crystal IV. And Im in a Wheelchair because im weak from illness. Well, I hope you like this drawing.

crystals1986 wrote:
Hi guys, This is just a new Pic i wanted to do after a while. :)Well, In this picture Twilight Sparkle is the Doctor at the hospital, And she is shaving my Hair off of my head so they can do a EEG on my brain to do some Tests. And, As well I am having the Crystal treatment with the IV in my hand and neck to deliver Crystals, aswell as a Oxygen Cannula for crystal air to my lungs and I have to touch the small size red Crystal floating above me to heal my illness, but this will cause my hands to grow. And, I am crying because its embarassing to get my head shaved by Twilight sparkle and I'm afraid of my hands getting bigger and more boney permanantly from the Treatment. I hope you like it.
So... umm... that is a rather specific fixation.  But hey. we got some good old fashions pony-sona pics in here as well!

crystals1986 wrote:
So, My Cutie mark is a purple Crystal because I like purple and I like to collect Crystals a lot, Well, Roger's Cutie mark is a red ribbon which is for Awareness of Marfan syndrome which is a medical condition that he has, And we are having a slice of Pizza in the pizza restaurant, because its one of our favourite foods. Well, I hope you enjoy this drawing
Hope you enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Jesus how horrifying
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:36 pm

This is probably one of the only artists from da I'd contact via message and actually ask what the hell this all even means and how it all got here.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Eeveegou wrote:
This is probably one of the only artists from da I'd contact via message and actually ask what the hell this all even means and how it all got here.
It is a mystery for our age. Like the internet version of crop circles.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Eeveegou wrote:
It is a mystery for our age.  Like the internet version of crop circles.
Lol! All these drawing were just made with rope tied to a plank of wood.
Back to top Go down
Euglena
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Euglena

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:08 pm

First thought on seeing these.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:

So... umm... that is a rather specific fixation.  
Yeah, but

crystals1986 wrote:
So, My Cutie mark is a purple Crystal because I like purple and I like to collect Crystals a lot, Well, Roger's Cutie mark is a red ribbon which is for Awareness of Marfan syndrome which is a medical condition that he has, And we are having a slice of Pizza in the pizza restaurant, because its one of our favourite foods. Well, I hope you enjoy this drawing
If Roger is a real person, there's your answer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

e:unless she picked Roger as a friend because of her fixation. : P
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:09 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
e:unless she picked Roger as a friend because of her fixation.  : P
I really want to know how this all fits together! I mean, what about the mystery illnesses these crystals are supposed to be fixing? Why crystals? Why Twilight sparkle as a nurse? Why not fantasize about crystals that fix a symptom of a problem your friend has instead of visualizing it as a side effect of some mystery magic crystal cure?

This is maddening.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:53 am

Those pictures should be burned and the person who drew them remanded to a psychiatric hospital.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abu-bu.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:37 pm

^ It is all coming together now.
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:45 am

Reepicheep-chan wrote:

crystals1986 wrote:
Hi this is another humanized MLP idea i had, what if Rainbow Dash was a human girl. And she was sick, she went to the hospital but nothing the doctors did worked so they tried a weird new medicine which was the Large, red glowing crystal they had. This crystal is symmetrical and very hard with a deep red colour and glows red. It is a large crystal as well but not as big as the crystals that sometimes girls get trapped in. This crysta l isnt a Trap but it has other dangers. It is good for curing sickness but it has a rare problem which is some peoples hands get very large when they touch it. And this happens to Rainbow Dash. You can see in the comic her hands start out very small and chubbish but after toucheing the crystal the fingers get very long, and thin and the hand is very big on her body. The fingers are finally end up extremey long with big joints and crooked and Rainbow Dash is stuck like that forever.
Let me just read that again.

Quote :
And she was sick, she went to the hospital but nothing the doctors did worked so they tried a weird new medicine which was the Large, red glowing crystal they had. This crystal is symmetrical and very hard with a deep red colour and glows red.
*strokes chin thoughtfully*  Red, you say...  Glowing, you posit...  Furthermore, you go on to aminadvert that it's large...

Quote :
It is a large crystal as well but not as big as the crystals that sometimes girls get trapped in.
Shocked The wha..? What kind of weird geodes are these?  How can they be so gender specific, for a start?scratch 

Quote :
This crysta l isnt a Trap but it has other dangers.
What's a crysta l?  Why is trap capitalised?  So many questions...

Quote :
You can see in the comic her hands start out very small and chubbish

Quote :
...and chubbish but after toucheing the crystal the fingers get very long, and thin and the hand is very big on her body.
'Tare and 'ounds! Fetch me epee!  I'm takin' on the demmed crystal!'

Quote :
The fingers are finally end up extremey long with big joints and crooked and Rainbow Dash is stuck like that forever.[/
Extremey long, huh?  What did Rainbow Dash go into hospital for again?  From the wording, she was dying.  So either she thinks the cure is worth the side-effects, or she is going to wish she'd died.

No, Reepy, I have no idea why this girl is fixated with giving humanised MLP's long fingers she cannot draw.

Last edited by Summercorn on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I Kan 2 spell 'weird!')
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Oh, god, I finally looked, and all I can say is, um, ah...um...

Back to top Go down
Happyhooligan2001

Happyhooligan2001

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:49 pm

This is what you get with Obamacare! Don't say we didn't try to warn you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~happyhooligan2001
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:27 am

ViewSonic wrote:
Oh, god, I finally looked, and all I can say is, um, ah...um...

Dammit! You linked to TVTropes! Where the hell did that four hours go!
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Meh, better than what I can do sadly. Then again I have a semi-excuse in having only 1 eye and no depth perception/etc. Thanks, now I'm gonna go sulk and moan at myself again.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:35 pm

And now I give you what happens if you choose Synthesis... and it ain't pretty.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arcadia Rose

Arcadia Rose

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:27 pm

This looks like a job for Salad Fingers!Yeah 
Back to top Go down
Aspergirl

Aspergirl

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Or Dr. Katz. Several of his patients seem a bit long in the fingers.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2440758/
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Layla

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:

I am not sure what I am looking at here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what this is   I have no idea what this is Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no idea what this is
Page 1 of 1