Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UnspeakableKermit

Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. Empty
PostSubject: Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.   Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Ugh.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I give you Les Misney by the aptly named TastingInsanity. It's a brilliantly thought out combination of two items with close thematic plotlines: The tragedy of the French student rebellion with complex interpersonal lines of development that raises philosophical questions, and a bunch of Disney characters who act like Grand Theft Magic Kingdom wannabes.

Ready the bleach.

Quote :
Once upon a time,in a jail in Paris there was a chain gang, singing uh
uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh.

It's time to sing along with Beavis and Butthead!

Quote :
While they were singing that, the 7
dwarves(from Snow White), committed of burgalary,murder,theft,hi
jacking a car, pushing runaway carts down streets, stealing a little
old lady's purse,and taking candy from a baby were singing heigh ho,
heigh ho its off to work we go. Oh yeah they'e real bad. Bad 2 the
bone. Real dare devils if you ask me.

Ouch. So are we to believe that the Dwarves, probably led by Dopey (It was an act the whole time) broke into a castle, killed the guards, stole a car (that they wouldn't understand), shoved their carts into old ladies and babys, and are still happy and singing? They are some bad mother-- Shut your mouth! Just talking about Dwarves....

Quote :
The director was about to yell out the line when there was a knock on the was Snow White!Yay!
Snow White knocked on The. And there is a director watching this atrocity? I'm not even sure whats going on, and I've reread this four times.

Quote :
"huh?" Valjean said with a weird, posessed, confused, look on his face.
The creature possessing Valjean is what keeps him in this badfic! Quick, fetch the holy water and Bible!

Quote :
"Ok." He walked towards a lit cottage in the middle of a small
village. Valjean knocked on the door . Snow white appeared and sang in
her lovely voice:"Come in sir,for you are weary, and the night
is cold out there. Though our lives are very humble,what we have we
have to share."She then stopped singing and picked up a huge bunny
named Gilbert(who was one of her cleaning forest friends).
Two things. One, the cottage is lit...considering that cottages are not known for the fire-proof materials, maybe whoever lit it is trying to save us.
Two, it seems Snow White is now playing the part of the Bishop. That's right, Snow White now is a high-ranking member of an organized religion.

Quote :
"Tell his reverence your story. Let us see if he's impressed. You were
lodging here last night. You were the honest princess' guest. And then
out of princess goodness,when we learned about your plight,you maintain
he made a present of this rabbit?"
Also, it seems Snow White is now a He. Makes sense, had to make some sacrifices to move up in that religion....

Quote :
When he got there he threw the three ugly rabbits into it only to have them swallowed by Ariel, the mermaid.
Ariel is the bastard child of Ozzy Osbourne.

There is more, much more, that I leave to those better equipped to snark than I. I am too rusty to take this on in the here and now.

I need to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.   Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Your Lord, I wish to present the strong possibility that whoever wrote this was higher than the Empire State Building. And also functionally illiterate.
Back to top Go down
UnspeakableKermit

PostSubject: Re: Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.   Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:52 pm

I would have believed that...but there are nine chapters. So, the excuse of being high has been ruled out by my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.   Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:14 pm

UnspeakableKermit wrote:
I would have believed that...but there are nine chapters. So, the excuse of being high has been ruled out by my mind.
But the possibility of a dedicated troll still exists.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.   Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:17 pm

I raged.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.   Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
I raged.
YOU SHOULD HAVE RAEGED!!1
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.   Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
I raged.
YOU SHOULD HAVE RAEGED!!1

Oh excuse me, let me try this again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Also here's a silly superior version. HERE
Back to top Go down
UnspeakableKermit

PostSubject: Re: Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.   Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:

But the possibility of a dedicated troll still exists.

True, but I like to hold some hope that no man or woman of thought could do this to their fellow life-forms.
And I did rage, but my rage was so loud it could not be worded.
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.   Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Oh Dear...
Does anyone know of the literary equivalent of "The Paris Gun", used by the Prussians to shell Paris, during the Franco-Prussian War, as I feel the sudden desire to use it on this story...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.   Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense. Empty

Back to top Go down

Les Misney. Because crossing the bloody and complex French revolution with pixie sticks and Goofy made sense.
Page 1 of 1