Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS

Go down 
+9
kleine_kat
Braigwen
Narwhal
Sheba
Sorsa A. Jänis
Fitchsticks
ZoZo
Rabid Badger
Malganis
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS   How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:15 am

ZoZo wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:
A friend of a friend claims she is a 28F.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the laws of physics dictate that she should be continually FALLING ON HER FACE if this were so?
If it's UK sizes, that's perfectly physically possible (although a tad on the large side). The letter is entirely dependent on the back size, so a 28F would be equal to a 32D. Most women actually wear their bras too small in the cups and too large in the back. I found this out after I'd spent years in a 36DD and finally got fitted and discovered I'm actually a 32G. I do fall on my face constantly, but I suspect this is more to do with clumsiness than having large circus-sized jubblies.

Okay, On the one hand I now must constantly imagine ZoZo bumping into things because it makes me giggle.

On the other, I tap two forests to play...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Raziel the Wise

How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS   How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:22 pm

I'd actually say that the "gentleness" aspect is the only good part of the story--it shows he's sick, but at least not a monster.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS   How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:53 pm

At least a "monster" owns up to the fact that what they're doing is horrible. This guy is too much of a coward to face to true consequences of his actions and selfishly tries to de-claw them by incorporating that "gentleness" into his fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS   How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Gentle my ass. He "tries" not to gag her, but he's "bucking wildly." Coincide, this does not.

Quote :
Do It, cum in her mouth Molly said.

And the Mother of the Year award goes tooo...
Back to top Go down
Raziel the Wise

PostSubject: Re: How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS   How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Okay, obviously I need to actually read this before I can say anything good or bad about it.
*sob*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS   How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many roads must a man walk down, before he can call himself a pedo? NWS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2