Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 family members slain in Logan County, IL

Go down 
+20
Delcat
grmblfjx
Lady Anne
Theaphelia
Penguin
Miss Prince
Narwhal
Mafiosa
VB
Hot Cancer
Cyberwulf
Sorsa A. Jänis
Chaltab
Mikey Go WOOGA
Lapin
KelinciHutan
Shisaiga
Verandering
T.S.Orr
Sparrow
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Quote :
DON'T SAY SPASTIC MAFIOSA THAT IS OFFENSIVE

DAMMIT DEL "MAFIOSA" IS OFFENSIVE. YOU NOW HAVE TO CALL ME "ILLEGITIMATE ITALIAN BUSINESS WOMAN".

Also: I'm going to end up on the unfunny list huh.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Mafiosa wrote:

Also: I'm going to end up on the unfunny list huh.

Don't worry, I'll be on the list too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Quote :
Don't worry, I'll be on the list too.

SPOILER ALERT:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Chocho wrote:
Delcat wrote:
Chocho wrote:
I am not offended enough to bitch about it or get bend out of shape over it, but it does make me roll my eyes when I hear it. You are right, sometimes words are just words but sometimes you have to be reminded what they actually mean.?
Hem.

I am not bitching, I am just saying. :tongue2:
Bitch. BITCH. As in, one of the words you want to remind people of the actual meaning of? One of the words Wulfie gets so upset over?

Thank you for helping to prove my point.

ILLEGITIMATE ITALIAN BUSINESS WOMAN I FIND YOUR CARELESS USE OF THE WORD "ILLEGITIMATE" TO BE INSENSITIVE TO BASTARD CHILDREN

WAIT I THINK I'M GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION HERE
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Chocho
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Chocho

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Delcat wrote:
Chocho wrote:
Delcat wrote:
Chocho wrote:
I am not offended enough to bitch about it or get bend out of shape over it, but it does make me roll my eyes when I hear it. You are right, sometimes words are just words but sometimes you have to be reminded what they actually mean.?
Hem.

I am not bitching, I am just saying. :tongue2:
Bitch. BITCH. As in, one of the words you want to remind people of the actual meaning of? One of the words Wulfie gets so upset over?

Thank you for helping to prove my point.

5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 199471

I walked right into this one and didn't even notice it.

See, I have double standards. Certainly having two standards is better than having one, right? Right?!?
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Mafiosa wrote:

SPOILER ALERT:
Spoiler:

You mean it's not named Rosebud? Oh wait, I can't use flowery names that would be taken as sexual euphemisms? :unskilled78:
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Chocho wrote:
See, I have double standards. Certainly having two standards is better than having one, right? Right?!?
The trouble starts when you get into triple and quadruple standards. Those require a day planner and carefully-placed sticky notes to properly maintain.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:37 pm

And to think, this all started because I was overwhelmed with the desire to lash out against the Grammar Police.

Trollface
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 pm

To clarify then I'm stepping away from this shit.

Okay first and foremost, I have no problem with someone correcting my grammar because lord knows I'm not the best at it. I do however have a problem with someone PMing me in what seems like an insulting way as Shisagia what her name is. Call me on it and it's corrected that's what the edit function is for. No big deal.

Secondly, I have no problem with Cyberwulf I'm just sick and tired of her trying to be the voice for all minorities when there's no freaking cause for it. Words are fucking words, stop trying to be so damn politically correct all the damn time.

I am a woman who is in no way shape or form sexiest or homophobic.

Nihilist no, I don't want this place to be a knitting circle. I like the arguments and the way we bitch at each other. But I will not apologize for saying "go suck a dick" because there's no need. When it's said in a sexiest or homophobic manner, then I'll apologize.

Btw, I'm going into the Air Force, not the police academy.

Edited because of something I fucked up. Thanks Mafiosa.

Last edited by T.S.Orr on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Quote :
cirlce

Hey, missed a spot.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Delcat wrote:
But...but...what else are you supposed to tell people to suck?

A lemon? A lollipop? A crusty, stale, moldy piece of radioactive rubber?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Yes, but "Go suck a crusty, stale, moldy piece of radioactive rubber" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:43 am

T.S.Orr wrote:
To clarify then I'm stepping away from this shit.

Okay first and foremost, I have no problem with someone correcting my grammar because lord knows I'm not the best at it. I do however have a problem with someone PMing me in what seems like an insulting way as Shisagia what her name is. Call me on it and it's corrected that's what the edit function is for. No big deal.

Secondly, I have no problem with Cyberwulf I'm just sick and tired of her trying to be the voice for all minorities when there's no freaking cause for it. Words are fucking words, stop trying to be so damn politically correct all the damn time.

I am a woman who is in no way shape or form sexiest or homophobic.

Nihilist no, I don't want this place to be a knitting circle. I like the arguments and the way we bitch at each other. But I will not apologize for saying "go suck a dick" because there's no need. When it's said in a sexiest or homophobic manner, then I'll apologize.

Btw, I'm going into the Air Force, not the police academy.

Edited because of something I fucked up. Thanks Mafiosa.

You think "Could you please proofread what you write?" is insulting? Wow, how times have changed~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You can dish it out, but you can't take it, huh.

To clarify this, I send you a PM because I did not want to embarrass you in public, because frankly, I would find it embarrassing to make such elementary mistakes in my first language.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 am

Chocho wrote:

I HAVE MORE STANDARDS THAN YOU

BRING IT, BITCH TARD PUSSY aw fuck it
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Police have arrested a suspect:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Christopher J. Harris, 30, of McLean County, the former son-in-law
of Beason resident Raymond "Rick" Gee, was arrested Thursday afternoon
in the deaths of Gee and four other members of his family.

At a news conference Thursday night, Sheriff Steve Nichols said
Harris "was being charged" with murder. Logan County State's Attorney
Michael McIntosh said formal charges had not been filed Thursday night.

Seems he was married to Rick Gee's eldest daughter at one point. This article mentions divorce due to "mental cruelty" and other articles in the local paper have mentioned verbal, occasionally physical abuse.

Naturally, he has family arguing that he has been turning his life around since then, and he has recently gotten back together and had a child with his ex-wife.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:45 am

Fixed link

It seems rather damning for this Harris fellow. I'm interested in hearing what his defense will be (assuming it's not 'It wasn't me').
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Thanks for fixing the link.

Preliminary hearing is set for Oct. 28, and he apparently didn't say anything during his court appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

5 family members slain in Logan County, IL
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3