Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 family members slain in Logan County, IL

Go down 
+20
Delcat
grmblfjx
Lady Anne
Theaphelia
Penguin
Miss Prince
Narwhal
Mafiosa
VB
Hot Cancer
Cyberwulf
Sorsa A. Jänis
Chaltab
Mikey Go WOOGA
Lapin
KelinciHutan
Shisaiga
Verandering
T.S.Orr
Sparrow
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Shall I tell you there's a difference between the English (UK) and English (US) dictionaries, Michael?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Shall I once again explain how we won the rights to the English language in the Revolutionary War? Razz
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Shall I once again explain how we won the rights to the English language in the Revolutionary War? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your capacity to spout utter bollocks is no doubt unparalleled, but I think I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:48 pm

I had forgotten why I'd loved this place.

Now I remember. Thanks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
T.S.Orr wrote:
Shisaiga wrote:
T.S.Orr wrote:
Why the hell don't people lock there doors?!
Why the hell don't native speakers know their own language?!

Oh hey I remember you. You're the fucktard that sent me a private message saying I spelled your wrong in the title of a thread I started. When in fact, I actually spelled it right. Go suck a dick.

To everyone else, I apologize for the spelling error. My bad.
How about you apologise for the ablism, misogyny and homophobia now?

I officially believe you're a troll. Either that or you're one sensitive idiot. You call someone misoginistic and homophobic for telling someone to suck a dick? You can suck one too for all I give a damn. How bout you put on your big girl panties and stop trying to be the voice for minorities all around the world. "That's racist, that's homophobic, that's misoginistic that's..." blah blah blah. Here's a tip, we don't need nor want you.

I have never once said oh I hate gays and women. Have I? No. So how bout you kiss the shiniest part of my black ass. But I guess that would be racist too huh? I remember why I had you blocked on the last two forums. You're worse than Chris 91 "oh my internet feelings oh noes!!!!111" Honey this is Why God Why not Democratic Underground and you are the whiniest bitch here.

/Rant

tl;dr Cyberwulf STFU!
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:33 pm

And the wank goes on... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:48 pm

10/10, Good job Narwhal.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:31 am

This is something I've waited to happen for a while now. 🍿
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:37 am

OH NO NOT THE SNIVELLING

ANYTHING BUT THAT
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:27 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
And this is why half the people on this joke of a forum that I highly value my membership in...
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 am

T.S.Orr wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
T.S.Orr wrote:
Shisaiga wrote:
T.S.Orr wrote:

Oh hey I remember you. You're the fucktard that sent me a private message saying I spelled your wrong in the title of a thread I started. When in fact, I actually spelled it right. Go suck a dick.

To everyone else, I apologize for the spelling error. My bad.
How about you apologise for the ablism, misogyny and homophobia now?

I officially believe you're a troll. Either that or you're one sensitive idiot. You call someone misoginistic and homophobic for telling someone to suck a dick?
I didn't call YOU homophobic and misogynistic. I said what you said was homophobic and misogynistic.

You see, that's what the insult "go suck a dick" hinges on. You tell someone to "go suck a dick" as an insult because to suck a dick is degrading. There's also an element of "get back on your knees because that's all you're good for", especially when said to a woman. The two largest groups of people who regularly suck dicks are - straight women, and gay men. Therefore, it's misogynistic and homophobic.

At least you acknowledge "fucktard" as ablist.

Quote :
How bout you put on your big girl panties

You're telling me this after having a huge shit attack because someone PM'd you and alerted you to a possible grammar error on the QT instead of in the thread itself? Are you really pissed that shisaiga pointed out a grammar error, or are you pissed that you didn't get to showboat for the crowd?

Quote :
I have never once said oh I hate gays and women.

And as long as you don't explicitly state "I hate members of group X", that means you can say whatever disgusting shit you like about them. HECK SOME OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE MEMBERS OF GROUP X SO YOU TOTALLY CAN'T BE disgusting apologism and lousy excuses, etc., etc.

Quote :
and stop trying to be the voice for minorities all around the world. "That's racist, that's homophobic, that's misoginistic that's..." blah blah blah. Here's a tip, we don't need nor want you.

It's fine to be the voice for minorities all around the world as long as you uphold the status quo, right?

Quote :
You're worse than Chris 91 "oh my internet feelings oh noes!!!!111" Honey this is Why God Why not Democratic Underground and you are the whiniest bitch here.

/Rant

tl;dr Cyberwulf STFU!

This, however, is totally not a major temper tantrum because someone called you on your bullshit. Amazing how I'm "the whiniest bitch here" (mm, more sexism!) and not the people who have fucking meltdowns any time I challenge them.

Back to school now, police cadet, you have to learn how to taser old ladies.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:40 am

But...but...what else are you supposed to tell people to suck?

The fact is, Wulfie, a lot of people just aren't as creative as you are with insults. Personally, if I had felt slighted in a similar way, I would have said, "Go drown yourself in the sink," but the intent would have been exactly the same. It's a roundabout way of saying, "Remove yourself from my presence and do something mildly unpleasant while you're at it." And sorry, but I have been led to believe that sucking a dick, regardless of sexual preferences, is, in fact, not a terribly fun thing to do. It doesn't matter who you are or who you love, semen will always taste like blech.

I know there's a lot of hurtful, bigoted speech out there. But I also know that there's a point when words are just words. I'm not seeing any gay members getting upset, and I'm not seeing women besides you getting upset. Calm. The Fuck. Down. Get angry for yourself, and let other people get upset for other people.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:52 am

Delcat wrote:
Get angry for yourself, and let other people get upset for other people.

The only person angry or upset here is T.S. Orr. But thank you for graciously allowing me to "get angry for" myself. You'll notice that means I'm still "allowed" to "get angry" about "go suck a dick", as "myself" happens to be a woman.

You know what? Even if I didn't "get angry for" myself and "other people", "go suck a dick" would still be sexist. Still makes me smile how worked up people get when called on that sexism.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:58 am

T.S.Orr wrote:
Narwhal wrote:
Shisaiga wrote:
T.S.Orr wrote:

Seriously? Fuck you. Correcting someone else's grammar doesn't make you look smart or snarky. You just look like an unfunny, snivelling assclown. So how about you take that big red pen of yours and shove it up your urethra?

Narwhal you make me dance like a happy obese child! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Can I bear your spawn?

Edited to add: Mikey I don't mind being called on grammatical errors because that it is what this site is about, we bitch about bad fanfiction (grammar being included). But when you send me a pm being a complete ass like Shisaiga did you're on my shit list. Call me on it and I'll correct it not a hard concept to grasp.

Hey, keep personal politics out of this. What the hell do you want this place to be, a fucking knitting circle where everyone gets along and the discussions are boring as hell because nobody is creative enough to come up with an insult besides "go suck a cock?" Christ. I liked this place (and its former incarnations) because of the no-holds-barred argument. This is one of the few places where a person can still participate in this kind of unmoderated discussion and you guys are just turning it into a goddamn circlejerk of "CYBERWULF IS MEEEN!" For fuck's sake, calling you all a bunch of pussies would be an insult to pussies. And do you know how boring it is for you guys to get everything Cyberwulf posts in and turn it into some shit like this? Learn some new tricks, please.

So much for priding yourselves on being a forum full of snarky assholes. Pansies, the lot of ya.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:11 am

Nihilist, I'm one of Cyberwulf's fans and I still think this is stupid. This place isn't a "fucking knitting circle" because we're allowed to say stuff like "go suck a dick", not because we mean it as a slight on women and the gay community, but because it is our vernacular. No-holds-barred includes speech that people might find offensive. And you could just as well say, "Do you know how fucking boring it is for Cyberwulf to jump all over someone for saying something that was more or less innocuous until she turned it into a huge deal?" as "Do you know how fucking boring it is for people to call Cyberwulf out when she jumps all over someone for saying something that was more or less innocuous until she turned it into a huge deal?" It's a cycle.

I agree with Wulfie a lot of the time. I genuinely like her. But liking someone and agreeing with someone doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they say. So please, don't just lump me in with the cool kids' division. God knows I disqualified myself from that long ago.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:26 am

I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm left bored and listless by Cyberwulf's shtick and wish "she" would "find" something "to" get outraged about "that" didn't involve "her" speaking on "behalf" of me, a "woman", and demanding a public apology for a shitty, yet "harmless" in its true intent, insult. On the other hand T.S. Orr is a howling fuck whose mother should have been a little more adept with the clothes hanger and tarnishes my rather positive view of police folk. If you can't even handle a shitty ex-boyfriend or someone correcting your spelling without going ape shit how are you expected to handle REAL problems?

Similarly, people should be called out when they're too goddamn stupid to use a spellchecker or common sense so they can keep up the illusion that they aren't completely idiotic.

And this:
Quote :
Narwhal you make me dance like a happy obese child! Can I bear your spawn?

Hey I don't think you have your nose shoved far enough up her ass. Have some pride and quit kissing up like a little bitch/14 year old playing "My First Flame War". There are better ways to show appreciation than "omg can i have ur babbys?!". Like not being a spastic, impulsive psychotic.

In b4 ironic typo

Quote :
So much for priding yourselves on being a forum full of snarky assholes.

The funny is oft overshadowed by Melissa/Chris types and Cyberwulf wank. Who has time to be witty when we can quibble over semantics and spelling errors all the live-long-fucking-day.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:34 am

Delcat wrote:

I agree with Wulfie a lot of the time. I genuinely like her. But liking someone and agreeing with someone doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they say. So please, don't just lump me in with the cool kids' division. God knows I disqualified myself from that long ago.

I should have known that posting half-asleep would lure you over. Wink

I'm in the same boat here and frankly I don't care if I'm generally liked or disliked for what I say. I just go in and say it, and cool kids (or whatever they're called today) be damned. I don't even know who the cool kids are- is there some kind of secret WGW Underground membership that I don't know about? I like Cyberwulf too, and I don't always agree with her. I didn't post in regards to what Cy said- I'm still waking up and my point got lost in there somewhere. See, as tired as we seem to be with the Cyberwulf/Everyone act, I'm similarly tired with various other users who seem to think that their posts are fucking hilarious but they never get called on it because they are "the cool kids"- maybe they're reputable snarkers. Maybe it's me. So I suppose I'd better be more direct. I'll make a list of everything I find "cycling" and "boring" about this place and make a list. The wank over who's boring and who's not will be glorious.

EDIT: I'm mostly pissed that TS Orr is being a fucking dumbass as usual and people are too caught up in goddamn Cyberwulf wank to call her on her usual mental retardation. See the big picture, people. This wank can be so much better than what it is. So I'll provide:

Quote :
I officially believe you're a troll.

Oh, now you're the knowledgeable source on this? Go taser a dog.

Quote :
Either that or you're one sensitive idiot.

Says the idiot police cadet who tasers dogs.

Quote :
You call someone misoginistic and homophobic for telling someone to suck a dick?

It's "Misogynistic", learn to spell, grab a dictionary. If I didn't know better I'd say you had a cock in your mouth all the time.

Quote :
You can suck one too for all I give a damn.

Huh?

Quote :
I have never once said oh I hate gays and women. Have I? No. So how bout you kiss the shiniest part of my black ass. But I guess that would be racist too huh? I remember why I had you blocked on the last two forums. You're worse than Chris 91 "oh my internet feelings oh noes!!!!111" Honey this is Why God Why not Democratic Underground and you are the whiniest bitch here.

Why don't you put on your big-girl pants and stop whining about shit people say on the internet. And don't talk about this place as if you know what it's about. As proven by many posts before, you are missing the point by a good 30 miles, and to have someone with such terrible aim say what the forum is about is insulting. Your posts are stupid and you get so damn self-righteous all the fucking time. Never mind Cyberwulf. It goes both ways and your shiny black ass isn't shiny enough to back up all the minorities. Don't be a fucking annoying stereotype.

Quote :
tl;dr Cyberwulf STFU!
5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 724940
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:04 am

Nihilist wrote:
So I suppose I'd better be more direct. I'll make a list of everything I find "cycling" and "boring" about this place and make a list. The wank over who's boring and who's not will be glorious.
oh man oh man I would love to see that. Don't forget to call me out on using the "because (sarcastic remark of the opposite of what things are)" formula too much on the Cirque du Freak snark, I feel like I rode that one pretty fucking hard.

DON'T SAY SPASTIC MAFIOSA THAT IS OFFENSIVE
Back to top Go down
Chocho
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Chocho

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:44 am

Delcat wrote:
Nihilist, I'm one of Cyberwulf's fans and I still think this is stupid. This place isn't a "fucking knitting circle" because we're allowed to say stuff like "go suck a dick", not because we mean it as a slight on women and the gay community, but because it is our vernacular. No-holds-barred includes speech that people might find offensive.

I am also a Cyberwulf fan and I, uh, agree with her. Not with the way she voiced her objections, per se, but in general. I am not offended enough to bitch about it or get bend out of shape over it, but it does make me roll my eyes when I hear it. You are right, sometimes words are just words but sometimes you have to be reminded what they actually mean. Aaand now my mother came in and completely derailed my train of thought. Wasn't very long anyway. It included the words 'degradation' and 'porn blow jobs', I think. scratch

Erm, carry on?
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 am

Chocho wrote:
I am not offended enough to bitch about it or get bend out of shape over it, but it does make me roll my eyes when I hear it. You are right, sometimes words are just words but sometimes you have to be reminded what they actually mean.?
Hem.

ETA: I also agree with Nihilist that T.S. Orr was being something of a dumbass to begin with, no dispute there. It's the method of attack that I question.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:50 am

Delcat wrote:

Hym.

Fixed- go Cyberwulf, sista! T.S. Orr my black sistah keep fightin' the good fight like every loudmouth black actress on tv!
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 am

Waffles wrote:
Delcat wrote:

Hym.

Fixed- go Cyberwulf, sista! T.S. Orr my black sistah keep fightin' the good fight like every loudmouth black actress on tv!

Not you too! Why every idiot/troll gathers here right now?

Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Chocho
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Chocho

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Delcat wrote:
Chocho wrote:
I am not offended enough to bitch about it or get bend out of shape over it, but it does make me roll my eyes when I hear it. You are right, sometimes words are just words but sometimes you have to be reminded what they actually mean.?
Hem.

I am not bitching, I am just saying. :tongue2:

Sorsa, easy bait, that's why.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:04 pm

Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:

Not you too! Why is every idiot/troll gathering here right now?

I WANT IN ON THE SEMANTICS WANK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 family members slain in Logan County, IL   5 family members slain in Logan County, IL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

5 family members slain in Logan County, IL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next