Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.

Go down 
+38
ZoZo
Blooferlady
Salamas
Seule
Theaphelia
Braigwen
Somath Cegem
Aggie
Rizale
Cyberwulf
Dr. Professor Science
Root Admin
Zeiss Manifold
Sorsa A. Jänis
Rabid Badger
Reepicheep-chan
Bamshalam
Little Egypt
Mae Bedlam
Narwhal
quamp
Lembech
Chris91
anangrychocobo
saeku
Waffles
Kevin M
The Unoriginal
Keith Fraser
Hot Cancer
Fairlight
Delcat
the asylum
Miss Prince
Melissa
Verandering
Mafiosa
Indy
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

"WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Melissa wrote:
Hey, just doing unto others....
So you WANT us to drag your work over here and point and laugh? Because the quote you're mangling is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Melissa wrote:
Thank you so much for bumping this thread, Wulfy.
BTW, guess who can't draw a nipple to save her fucking life?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...*heaves sigh*

Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Melissa wrote:
So you WANT us to drag your work over here and point and laugh? Because the quote you're mangling is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

And you have followed that edict how often? I'm doing to her what she did to me. Your Bible also says "eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."
If she gets to drag my work over here just for purposes of humiliation, I should be able to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Melissa wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Melissa wrote:

[...]I'm doing to her what she did to me.

That's not what the quote "Do unto others..." means, you ridiculous dumbass! If you meant "I'M GETTING MY REVENGE! REVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGE!!!!!" then you should've quoted

Quote :
"eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."

in the first place!

You fail Bible for, like, ever.

Quote :
If she gets to drag my work over here just for purposes of humiliation, I should be able to do the same.

By all means! Let's see if Mae throws as big a tantrum as you're continuing to throw.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Melissa wrote:
WORDS
MY INTERNET REPUTATION!111

THEY ARE TRYING TO HUMILIATE ME IN THE INTERNETZ!!11

ANONYMOUS PEOPLE, WHO I DON'T EVEN KNOW MAKE ME FEEL BAD!!!! MOMMY THEY ARE BULLYING MEEEEEEEEEE!!11

TITS OR GTFO!
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Melissa wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Melissa wrote:
Dig... dig... dig...
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Bwahahah I commented on Melissa's "demona audition 2" video linked earlier in the thread

Quote :
You sound just as I always imagined

Her reply:

Quote :
So, you're stalking me here too. Don't you have a life? Color yourself blocked.

AHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Narwhal wrote:
Uhh, Melissa? As a classmate of Mae's who sees her artwork/sketchbooks on a regular basis, I strongly recommend you stop barking up that tree. You're not going to do anything but embarrass yourself. Not only has she received over three years of art training at a very good program and is paid as caricature artist, she is pretty much constantly sketching, doodling, and improving upon her skills.

The drawing you linked to is from the first semester of freshman year of college. We are now seniors. I was even present at that particular life drawing, and it was long before we ever took a life drawing class. So not only are you trying to be bitchy about a drawing that is way out of your own range of skill, you picked a years-old drawing that was for the express purpose of practice and improvement.

Mae is far too humble about her formidable talent to tell you these things, but if you try to dig up old stuff that isn't even half bad in the first place in an attempt to embarrass her, you are doing nothing but making yourself look pathetic and like you're grasping at straws.

She pissed you off. Lovely. Feel free to try and lash back. But take this friendly bit of advice: do not make a pathetic attempt to draw parallels between Mae's early artwork and your own sadly labored-over My Little Pony fanart. If you do that? You will lose. Badly.

Those ponies were very old work too. I did them a long time ago. As for the voice acting, I just thought I'd try something different. I wasn't trying to do Marina Sirtis, I was doing my own take on the character as is done in an abridged series.
I should've known better. Mae can fart and everyone applauds.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Melissa wrote:

Waaaah. Waaaaaaah (I'M MAKING CRYING MOTIONS WITH MY HANDS) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 pm

*farts*
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:29 pm

APPLAUDS WILDLY SO MELISSA CAN FEEL JUSTIFIED
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:

*farts*

*Sorsa shouts insults in Finnish*
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Melissa wrote:

Those ponies were very old work too. I did them a long time ago. As for the voice acting, I just thought I'd try something different. I wasn't trying to do Marina Sirtis, I was doing my own take on the character as is done in an abridged series.

What I am trying to tell you is that if you choose to approach your WEVENGE!1!! by trying to make fun of her artwork, it isn't gonna work very well. We're all nerds, here. I'm sure that with enough digging you can uncover some hilariously embarrassing chapter in her internet history. Go for it. Knock yourself out. But right now it's as if someone who is really really good at singing told you that you suck at singing, and in order to try and exact revenge you simply parrot back that their singing is terrible, when it very obviously is not.

Go back to the drawing board on this one.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Melissa, if you don't mind some advice: you need to learn how to ignore people online. The internet is full of people that just go around trying to piss people off. A generally accepted tactic is to hunt down old, old, old projects of the herd-mentality-approved target and berate them for it, hoping for an overreaction that will give them more fodder to use in their anti-target campaign.

When you feel yourself getting ticked off, ask yourself these questions: does what X person say about me really matter in any way, shape or form? Why should I care what they have to say to/about me? It's an unfortunate fact of life that generally the instigator of flame wars isn't remembered for having done so: it's the overreaction of said target that is. Just let it go, seriously.

Also: TV Tropes!
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:

*farts*
Damn woman! What did you eat?!
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Aggie wrote:
herd-mentality-approved target
"WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 896582
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Quote :
A generally accepted tactic is to hunt down old, old, old projects of the herd-mentality-approved target and berate them for it, hoping for an overreaction that will give them more fodder to use in their anti-target campaign.

Let's pick Aggie as our next target.
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Aggie wrote:
A generally accepted tactic is to hunt down old, old, old projects of the herd-mentality-approved target people who are fun to berate and berate them for it, hoping for an overreaction that will give them more fodder to use in their anti-target campaign.

Last time I checked, wasn't this entire web site about berating works and their creators?
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Don't you mean anti-target?
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Actually, I was referring to the internet as a whole, not WGW in particular. If you want a more specific example of what I'm talking about, look at More Awesome Than You. Any sims players that have frequented that site at all will know exactly what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:50 pm

I am savoring this thread like a fine wine. Please, carry on.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:23 am

Mae Bedlam wrote:

*farts*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:

*farts*

Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Fuck, I wish I had a bag of popcorn to enjoy with this thread.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Salamas wrote:
Fuck, I wish I had a bag of popcorn to enjoy with this thread.
You can share with me.

Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.   "WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"WATCH A LEARN!" - A typical fan comic drawn by an 18 year old.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next