Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!

Go down 
+41
Freezer
InkWeaver
Q
saeku
Psy-4
Penguin
Delcat
Lysander
Deutschtard
Ceres
Seule
Lexin
vade
Malganis
Fitchsticks
Melissa
Hot Cancer
theweirdkind
Maximilia
Mae Bedlam
Alhazred
Jocelyn
Lapin
Lembech
DeeDee
Mikey Go WOOGA
Zeiss Manifold
Cyberwulf
Aggie
LeeLee
Mafiosa
Snake Bandage
KelinciHutan
Miss Prince
007bistromath
Salamas
Verandering
ZoZo
Chris91
Sorsa A. Jänis
T.S.Orr
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

My sister found this article and told me about it right after she told me Patrick Swayze had died. God I want to hurt her. Someone should tell this mother this is not how you reconnect with your long lost child!

Quote :

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago,

Your breeding rights have been revoked woman. Completely revoked. UGH.

Quote :

Sword's attorney Kenneth Burch told the Press that his client "maintains her presumption of innocence" and said the accusations of incest have been very difficult for her.

But Sword herself has spoken since she first was arrested, writing on her MySpace page that she was inspired by rapper and former jailbird Lil' Kim because "she rises during the worst of obstacles."

"Reminded me of myself," Sword wrote on the Web page, where she uses the name Aimee Pope.

Oh fuck off and die somewhere not even Lil Kim would do some fucked up shit like this. I just, I don't know what to say. I think I've developed a twitch now.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:34 am

This is why it would be better if some people didn't reproduce.
This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! 57923
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:05 am

Let's hope that the jury convicts her on all counts and sentences her to life without parole. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This bitch deserves to be locked up forever.

It's too bad the death penalty's not an option.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:20 am

Bah, let me guess, she's going to use Genetic Sexual Attraction as an excuse. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:18 am

ZoZo wrote:
Bah, let me guess, she's going to use Genetic Sexual Attraction as an excuse. Rolling Eyes

Just what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Wait...She tracked her son down, and then had sex with him? What is wrong with her brain?!

Quote :
Prosecutors say the boy is still a minor, but won't disclose whether he knew the woman was his mother

I'm hoping he didn't know, but probably now he does know. Eugh... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
007bistromath
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:51 pm

ZoZo wrote:

That's a legitimate excuse, and a perfect example of how both the law and public opinion need to catch the fuck up with medical science. I'm not saying everything here is fine and dandy, but the amount of vitriol here is fucking ridiculous. We don't have all the details here, but given that the kid is still a minor, it's far better than even money that "rape" is a complete bullshit word to use here, and the only reason it doesn't have the "statutory" in front of it to alert us to that fact is that the story comes from the journalistic cesspit that is Fox News.

In order to actually, effectively deal with the rising problem of child sexual abuse, America needs to learn two things, fucking double quick.

1) Children, especially teens, are not asexual, and not meant to be asexual, and not better off living with enforced asexuality. Sexuality will not inherently damage them, and the damage that happens from risky situations can best be dealt with by not treating them like victims unless they feel victimized.

2) It is natural for people who share living space and important experiences for long periods of time (such as family members, holy shit!) to have sexual tension in some situations, and the safest and healthiest way to deal with this is to encourage them to examine what the boundaries are and why they exist in detail.

Until our society gets this shit through its skull, takes a medically informed approach to the issue, stops legislating based on its disgust, and puts more focus on treating the harmed than punishing the harmful, it will continue to get worse and more children will be hurt. Our media and government are rapists just as much as the sick fuck in his candy van is.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 pm

brb headdesking forever at you
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:08 pm

007bistromath wrote:
Bein' a moron
I could tolerate you up until this point. Yay for the ignore function.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:12 pm

007bistromath wrote:
fucking sick stuff

who is bistromath and why does he scare the shit out of me
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:16 pm

007bistromath wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! 57786

Thanks a fucking lot Penguin and Alhazred.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:24 pm

007bistromath wrote:
This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! 832557

Lol you molten dildo, I'm not even in your society. Neither is, what? Half the forum?

Anyway, not all psychological occurrences are excuses for behaviour. I'd like to think I'm more understanding than most (at least on this forum; I don't cry for bloody, torturous murder for necrophiles and paedophiles), but understanding =/= excusing.

You need a more informed approach to this. One that includes the thought of, oh I don't know, everyone involved.

And if you're bitching about how people always pull out the "Death is too good for this person" shit well, welcome to WGW. Wink
Back to top Go down
LeeLee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
LeeLee

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Genetic sexual attraction...whaaaaa? I used to be a therapist and I've never heard of that shit? Wait, so I look it up on wikipedia, not the best source, but it says it occurs among people who have no idea they are related to each other- this woman KNEW she was related to the kid! Plus the fact they have to prove that she didn't know what she was doing was wrong at trial.

We don't even know how old the kid is, besides the fact she gave him up 10 years ago-he could be anywhere between 10-18! She had the power in the relationship no matter what, so no matter how much you want to argue how we may "asexualize" children, it's still rape in that she held the power over him, and I doubt he wanted to have sex with his mom knowing all the facts if he is indeed an older teen.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Someone needs to keep an eye on this kid to make sure he doesn't try to blind himself.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm

007bistromath wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Bah, let me guess, she's going to use Genetic Sexual Attraction as an excuse. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's a legitimate excuse, and a perfect example of how both the law and public opinion need to catch the fuck up with medical science. I'm not saying everything here is fine and dandy, but the amount of vitriol here is fucking ridiculous. We don't have all the details here, but given that the kid is still a minor, it's far better than even money that "rape" is a complete bullshit word to use here, and the only reason it doesn't have the "statutory" in front of it to alert us to that fact is that the story comes from the journalistic cesspit that is Fox News.

In order to actually, effectively deal with the rising problem of child sexual abuse, America needs to learn two things, fucking double quick.

1) Children, especially teens, are not asexual, and not meant to be asexual, and not better off living with enforced asexuality. Sexuality will not inherently damage them, and the damage that happens from risky situations can best be dealt with by not treating them like victims unless they feel victimized.

2) It is natural for people who share living space and important experiences for long periods of time (such as family members, holy shit!) to have sexual tension in some situations, and the safest and healthiest way to deal with this is to encourage them to examine what the boundaries are and why they exist in detail.

Molest many children, do you?
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:14 pm

007bistromath wrote:
"rape" is a complete bullshit word to use here
Quote :
enforced asexuality
Quote :
Our media and government are rapists just as much as the sick fuck in his candy van is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
007bistromath wrote:
ZoZo wrote:

I've been waiting for a chance to use that smiley. Now that I've seen it used, it's just so awesome. This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! 831506

I love you forever. I love you I love you I love you

Now, while I'm not SUPER cool with all statutory rape laws (an 18 year old can't have sex with a 17 year old? Whaaa?), there is most definitely a line.

It was WAAAAAAAAAY back there, you probably missed it if you weren't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
007bistromath wrote:
ZoZo wrote:

I've been waiting for a chance to use that smiley. Now that I've seen it used, it's just so awesome. This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! 831506

I love you forever. I love you I love you I love you

Now, while I'm not SUPER cool with all statutory rape laws (an 18 year old can't have sex with a 17 year old? Whaaa?), there is most definitely a line.

It was WAAAAAAAAAY back there, you probably missed it if you weren't paying attention.

If you loved me you'd let me hit you more.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 pm

LeeLee wrote:
We don't even know how old the kid is, besides the fact she gave him up 10 years ago-he could be anywhere between 10-18! She had the power in the relationship no matter what, so no matter how much you want to argue how we may "asexualize" children, it's still rape in that she held the power over him, and I doubt he wanted to have sex with his mom knowing all the facts if he is indeed an older teen.

Well, that, and while it's not really up for debate that a lot of teens are highly interested in sex, that doesn't always mean that they're ready for it, or that it's not a little creepy for older adults to initiate sex with them.

But really, the fact that this was her son trumps everything else, here.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Aggie wrote:
Someone needs to keep an eye on this kid to make sure he doesn't try to blind himself.
Well, at least he hasn't killed his father...
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Lembech wrote:
Aggie wrote:
Well, at least he hasn't killed his father...

I don't think we're in any danger of a repeat of Greek tragedy. I'm mean, he doesn't have any incestuous children for the sequels!
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Situation A: It was in fact forced/coerced rape, the kid was held down, drugged, threatened, whatever. The woman is a fucking sick bitch and needs to be in a gawddamn prison for the rest of her sorry life.

Situation B: It was statutory rape, in which the kid was lied to and taken advantage of by someone more powerful than him, which is still coerced rape. The woman is a fucking sick bitch and needs to be in a gawddamn prison for the rest of her sorry life.

No matter what the situation, she knew what she was doing was wrong, and she raped a minor. Bitch needs to be going to prison, okay?
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Lapin wrote:
Situation A: It was in fact forced/coerced rape, the kid was held down, drugged, threatened, whatever. The woman is a fucking sick bitch and needs to be in a gawddamn prison for the rest of her sorry life.

Situation B: It was statutory rape, in which the kid was lied to and taken advantage of by someone more powerful than him, which is still coerced rape. The woman is a fucking sick bitch and needs to be in a gawddamn prison for the rest of her sorry life.

No matter what the situation, she knew what she was doing was wrong, and she raped a minor. Bitch needs to be going to prison, okay?

THIS. I don't even want to know what defense this psychotic bitch will come up with. The whole thing is just nauseating, and no matter what, her ass needs to be in jail (preferably sterilized too!)
Back to top Go down
http://jocelyncs.livejournal.com
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
007bistromath wrote:
ZoZo wrote:

Half the reason I don't respond to him is that I agree with most of what he types here and I don't feel the need to say it again. Which is rather bizarre considering the (completely illogical) responses to him in this thread that sound like everyone is pretending to be cast members of Evangelion aren't half as vitriolic and murderous as my usual reactions to him when we VOIP and he often says legitimately batshit things I disagree with.

...so, uh, guilt-tripping me isn't going to work. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!   This is not how you reconnect with your child!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is not how you reconnect with your child!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: