Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill

Go down 
+3
Malganis
rae
theweirdkind
7 posters
AuthorMessage
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill Empty
PostSubject: Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill   Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:23 pm

I know this isn't horrible news, but I couldn't stop laughing after I read about this. My friend, her roommate, and I found this on the Wii News last night, and I decided to share.

Link

Quote :
Delaware State Police said a woman punched a gas station clerk in the face and held scissors to his throat in a dispute over how much money she had given him. The clerk at the Country Farms on West Newport Pike told police that a 53-year-old woman asked for $20 of gas, but only gave him a $1 bill. The clerk said the woman, certain that she had given him a $20 bill, screamed at him when he refused to give her $20.

Then police said the woman stormed behind the counter, punched the clerk in the face and held scissors to his throat. At that point, he gave the woman two $10 bills.

As the woman drove away, police said she found the $20 bill in her purse and returned to the gas station. Police said she was arrested and charged with offensive touching and aggravated menacing.
:roflmao:
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill   Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:32 pm

I hope the clerk wasn't too horribly injured. And goddamned, that gas station ought to give him a week's paid vacation. Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill   Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm

"Offensive touching and aggravated menacing"? How about slapping her with a charge of assault and battery? She threatened him with a deadly weapon. Shocked
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill   Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Offensive touching? Sounds more like someone being grabbed in the ass then this.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill   Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:28 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Offensive touching? Sounds more like someone being grabbed in the ass then this.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill   Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Offensive touching...? Makes me wonder what kind of scissors she held to his throat then.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill   Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:45 am

Did she go back to the gas station to apologize (too little, too late, of course)?
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill   Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Offensive touching? What kind of charge is that? She punched him, that's assault, man!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill   Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman Pummels Clerk after Feud of $20 Bill
Page 1 of 1