Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police Empty
PostSubject: Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police   Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 pm

OW[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
According to the suit, police Jamie Lockard, 53, on suspicion of drunk driving in March. A Breathalyzer test showed he was under the legal limit, but Officer Brian Miller doubted the findings.

Lockard
and his attorney claimed in the suit that police took him to Dearborn
County Hospital and forced him to submit to a urine test.

Police
said they obtained a warrant, but Lockard's attorney said his client
was shackled to a gurney and had a catheter inserted against his will.

Shocked Seriously, if this man's claims are true, what the fuck sort of jackbooted thuggery was that? It's tantamount to imprisonment and sexual assault, I'd say. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police   Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 pm

I... just... ow.
Back to top Go down
Kremlin

Kremlin

PostSubject: Re: Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police   Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Quote :
was shackled to a gurney and had a catheter inserted against his will.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police   Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:47 am

AGH. What Kremlin said (did?), except faster and with more shock.

The article is worded weirdly though. I want to believe there was more than just running two stop signs to make the police suspicious, and far more behaviour from the man to convince them it may be something other than alcohol and to get a blood and urine test done. Because it seems too out there to me that they just grabbed him and looked that hard and that long (imagine all the time it takes to stick a catheter up an unwilling dude AND take blood) and put that much effort into just trying to find something to catch him on to be dicks.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police   Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:01 am

Tucker Max?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police   Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:17 am

Verandering wrote:
The article is worded weirdly though. I want to believe there was more than just running two stop signs to make the police suspicious, and far more behaviour from the man to convince them it may be something other than alcohol and to get a blood and urine test done. Because it seems too out there to me that they just grabbed him and looked that hard and that long (imagine all the time it takes to stick a catheter up an unwilling dude AND take blood) and put that much effort into just trying to find something to catch him on to be dicks.

True. But then there's also the case of the guy who was tasered for 'fun' (their fun, not his) by two police officers, so I don't think this story is entirely out of the realm of believability, unfortunately. Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police 309696
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police   Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police Empty

Back to top Go down

Man claims he was forcibly catherized by police
Page 1 of 1