Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten

Go down 
+17
Mr.Doobie
Trivia
grmblfjx
The Unoriginal
lemmingwriter
Mafiosa
Tungsten Monk
Lexin
Sheba
Melissa
Fairlight
Dick Powers
Verandering
unskilled78
Dr. Professor Science
theweirdkind
Root Admin
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten Empty
PostSubject: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:25 am

This person's talent spans across fanfiction and art. Well, if you can call writing the most mind-breaking Kirk/Spock fanfiction and illustrating your fantasies in the most childish, flowery way possible "talented". I came across this site multiple times over the years, but this time it was too much. I had to come and post this here. Yeah, I know it's on SomethingAwful, but I don't care. I need a fucking exorcism. And yes, I know the Star Trek fandom is nucking futs- but this has a special place in my soul.

So enough small talk. I present to you: Cosmic Duckling's Website. Well, Farfalla. That's her name. On first glance, it appears the site has been designed by a fucking magic fairy obsessed with flowers. Look at that HTML- there are roses everywhere!

Quote :
Welcome to Farfalla's Kirk/Spock happyplace!
Spirk... because best friends make the best spouses

D:

She has 125 stories, which are trippy as fuck: among them...

Quote :
The Best Costume at the Party
Cadet Kirk shares a delicious encounter with a new friend he meets at an Academy costume party. Only trouble is, he thinks Spock's only *dressed* as a Vulcan for Halloween!

Quote :

Heavy Petting
PG-13. A wedding night with too many kittens.

Quote :

Gioco Per Due (Game for Two)
NC-17. If Jim is a tribble, what does that make Spock?

Quote :
Star Trek: The Guinea Pigture
G. A retelling of Star Trek: TMP with Kirk and Spock as guinea pigs. Why is Spock acting unfriendly, and what is V'Ger?
...guinea pigture? :downs:

I'm tired and there's too much to snark. Not only that, whenever I go into these stories and attempt to snark them, I start laughing my ass off in pain. Instead have some mind-breaking fanart. Even if it's WS for the most part, it fucking hurts. The cursive! the terrible anatomy! And I have diabetes now :crap:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I dare you to look at the photomanips or snark the fanfiction. I fucking DARE you to do it without laughing your ass off and cringing.

Last edited by Nihilist on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:35 am

My eyes!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!! :unskilled78:
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 am

Spock comes butterflies.

Spock comes butterflies.

Spock comes butterflies.

Oh yeah, well, my abs are brackets, your badly drawn Vulcans are invalid.

(He looks like Mr. Bill
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

Last edited by Dr. Professor Science on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:30 am

D:
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 am

Oh yeah, I forgot about these: I trump your badly drawn TF2 fanart with TERRIBLE photoshops of Kirk and Spock!

Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 am

Holy shit you guys, I have been laughing at this for an hour and a half straight. THREAD WIN
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:43 am

Okay those pictures are the most hilarious things ever. Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten 611762
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:45 am

Verandering wrote:
Holy shit you guys, I have been laughing at this for an hour and a half straight. THREAD WIN
1. Skype
2. These pictures
3. ????
4. Profit

Also, contrary to what you might think, this person is not a seven year old with a learning disability. It's this woman:

Quote :
Why is this site so full of fruit and flower graphics, when it's supposed to be about two men?
Because I have a Masters degree in horticulture. Besides, there are plants out there that actually have male flowers...
Quote :
So therefore I conclude that Kirk and Spock are not screwing each other ~~ they are making love. And, they are married.

~Farfalla,
=^-^= Kitten in a Mitten
Bolding not mine.

Also, I just noticed that one of her photos says it was requested by an eight year old... I hope the eight year old hasn't had this woman shoving her anatomically disturbing sex drawings in his/her face.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 am

Let's look at the artwork,

Picture 1. Even slash blowjobs are unsexy when badly drawn.
Picture 2. Is Spock supposed to be at Kirk's graveside or something? I don't get it.
Picture 3. I'm sure the arms are linked wrong.
Picture 4. One of Kirk's legs is much wider than the other and I can't figure out if he's supposed to be hiding an erection or not.
Picture 6. That seems an odd level to put a fish bowl at.
Picture 7. I don't think I've ever seen transparent sheets before.
Picture 9. Why is Spock sitting in the trolley?
Picture 11. I really don't get it.
Pictire 12. That's very slightly amusing but if that's supposed to be a boat, it's shaped completely wrong.
Picture 16. Oh well, we all know what that one means.
Picture 17. "Double-dating" means two couples, where's the other one?
Picture 22. I love the shape of Kirk's legs.
Picture 23. There's something creepy about those fingers, it looks more like Spock's about to strangle him.

And butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:52 am

Fairlight wrote:

Picture 9. Why is Spock sitting in the trolley?

It's most illogical. :lolinsane:
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:20 am

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
Verandering wrote:
1. Skype
2. These pictures
3. ????
4. Profit

Precisely.
I was still laughing even after everyone had left.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 am

At first I read that as "mutilated". That would describe her work.

Quote :
Why is this site so full of fruit and flower graphics, when it's supposed to be about two men?
Because I have a Masters degree in horticulture. Besides, there are plants out there that actually have male flowers...

Well, you can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.
And, Fairlight, I'm just guessing, but I think the "other couple" is George and Gracie from Star Trek IV. You can see one of them in the background. (Sorry, I can't tell the difference between a boy whale and a girl whale.)
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:14 am

I like how in #8 not only is Kirk melting into--and possibly through--the table, but also he seems to have grown a tentacle for a left arm.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:37 pm

This is my favourite thread on the entire site, no joke.

Also, Ver, sorry about vanishing. My computer ate itself and I wound up giving up and going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Melissa wrote:
And, Fairlight, I'm just guessing, but I think the "other couple" is George and Gracie from Star Trek IV.
Whoops, I thought the whale was just background colour. But I must confess to never having seen Star Trek IV.

Quote :
You can see one of them in the background. (Sorry, I can't tell the difference between a boy whale and a girl whale.)
Or it could be both if the head and tail don't belong to the same whale.
In fact if they do, the whale has a pretty fucked-up backbone but then anatomy doesn't seem to be the artist's strongpoint.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:17 pm

That "artwork"! Un-fucking-believable! "It sucks!" is too polite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Also, Ver, sorry about vanishing. My computer ate itself and I wound up giving up and going to bed.

Hey, no problem. I figured that's what happened.

So wait, the whale IS part of the dating thing?! O_O That's scary.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Ow ow ow ow ow, my goddamn BRAIN!

That's some cruelly epic bad. This woman goes beyond usual crappiness and into serious obsession territory, and somehow, the childishness of the artwork makes the whole thing even worse.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 pm

I am crying and laughing and crying some more. I'm sorry I missed that Skype convo.
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Holy shit. I don't know whether to laugh uncontrollably or have the dry heaves.

Sure, it's nice and all that she has that degree in horticulture, but would it have killed her to take an art course or two?
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 am

Is it just me, but does the word Spirkatoon make you think of a sound effect for ejaculation in a badfic?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 am

Fairlight wrote:
Melissa wrote:
And, Fairlight, I'm just guessing, but I think the "other couple" is George and Gracie from Star Trek IV.
Whoops, I thought the whale was just background colour. But I must confess to never having seen Star Trek IV.

Quote :
You can see one of them in the background. (Sorry, I can't tell the difference between a boy whale and a girl whale.)
Or it could be both if the head and tail don't belong to the same whale.
In fact if they do, the whale has a pretty fucked-up backbone but then anatomy doesn't seem to be the artist's strongpoint.

I looked at it again and, yeah, it might be two whales. You should really see Star Trek IV. It's one of the best Trek films. If you haven't seen the first three, here's the least you need to know. Spock was dead, but he got better. Kirk got promoted to admiral, but his fitness for the post is in question since he disobeyed orders to help Spock.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 am

unskilled78 wrote:
Is it just me, but does the word Spirkatoon make you think of a sound effect for ejaculation in a badfic?
Nope... just makes me think it could be somewhere north of Toronto.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 am

Also, I just noticed that one of her photos says it was requested by an eight year old... I hope the eight year old hasn't had this woman shoving her anatomically disturbing sex drawings in his/her face.

It says "Why are we on an eagle?" "Because Anna wanted to see this."
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm

grmblfjx wrote:

It says "Why are we on an eagle?" "Because Anna wanted to see this."

What disturbs me most about that scene is that the poor eagle's head is on backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten   Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten Empty

Back to top Go down

Farfalla, the wonderful Kirk/Spock shipper (NWS, NBS), kitten in a mitten
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next