Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic

Go down 
+5
Mikey Go WOOGA
Chaltab
Raine
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Miss S
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss S

Miss S

Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic Empty
PostSubject: Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic   Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:11 am

This is why people shouldn't breed

Quote :
Kristen Paquette, 27, was charged with reckless endangerment to a child and assault and battery on a child and was being held on $10,000 bail after arraignment Friday in Lowell District Court. Her family and attorney portrayed her as an overwhelmed mother dealing with an especially unruly child.

So, rather than put him in his room, you put him in the attic? Not only the attic, but an attic that is over 100 degrees? And that's how a mother is supposed to treat a child, unruly or not? This woman wasn't overwhelmed--she's a fucking idiot. Locking a little kid in an hot, dirty attic because he interrupted your cleaning is not what you do.

But oh, it gets worse.

Quote :
Paquette said the boy in the attic was born three months premature, has chronic lung problems and exhibited behavioral problems despite reassurances from doctors who have examined him.

"He's like a child with ADHD on steroids. He's very hyperactive," Paquette said.

This douchebag of a woman locked her 3-year-old child with LUNG problems in a sweltering, dusty attic with no light. The poor kid could have died--it was clear from the fact that he was ill, naked and covered in feces that he didn't take well to "mommy's punishment."

The fact that her other children say that "Mommy does this when she gets angry" means this fucknut has done this before--just this time she was caught.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic   Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:00 am

Good god. This woman needs to have her children taken away from her and put somewhere safe. Then she needs to be locked in a swealtering cell for 18 hours a day for six months. Or more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic   Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:17 am

That poor kid. As if being locked up in a dusty attic isn't bad enough - he has a lung problem as well! I hope that woman gets her kids taken away too. Why the attic of all places though? I wonder if it was deliberate for the kid's lung problem. D:
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic   Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:54 am

Sometimes I wish "being punched in the face" was a valid legal punishment. Because this woman seriously needs to be on the receiving end of some pain after what she's done.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic   Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:24 pm

I once sat in an equally hot attic for an hour on a bet.

I was a dumb kid. But I won a lot of two dollar bets.

ETA: Why is my avatar a pink cat?

Last edited by Mikey Go WOOGA on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic   Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:26 pm

-snicker-

Pink... kitten...
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic   Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:30 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
-snicker-

Pink... kitten...
:roflmao:
Back to top Go down
Notomys mordax

Notomys mordax

PostSubject: Re: Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic   Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:06 pm

I guess Mass is the new Florida.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic   Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:07 am

theweirdkind wrote:
InkWeaver wrote:
-snicker-

Pink... kitten...
:roflmao:

I missed Mikey having a pussy for his avatar?

Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic 309696
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic   Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother locks 3 year-old in sweltering attic
Page 1 of 1