Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."

Go down 
+4
Seule
Chaltab
unskilled78
chelonianmobile
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chelonianmobile

"... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." Empty
PostSubject: "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."   "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:39 am

Even compared to "Of Warlords and Pleasures" and "Shadow Rapes Matthias" combined, I think this fic, entitled "soulless shell", is officially The Worst Fic In The Redwall Fandom Ever.

When the prologue is all of four lines long, with nary a punctuation mark in sight, you know it's going to hurt. When, in the third chapter, you come upon a line like "then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from" with no AU tag or any prior warning whatever in the preceding chapters, you know it's still going to be fun.

The story opens with our hero's family. We don't find out their species until chapter three, which annoys me in fics set in universes with more than one sapient species. When we do find out, apparently mother is a mouse and father is a rat. Unlikely, but if there had been some decent development I could have bought and enjoyed it. Needless to say, there wasn't.

Anyway, in the first chapter after the four-line introductory prologue, Leif's parents are killed by ... well, I'd say they're the villains, but since Leif ends up as their leader, I don't know if they're supposed to be good or bad. It's hard to keep track. He's taken in by two rats named "karas" and "thrnos", who put him through a bizarre fight scene which includes the aforementioned WTFTELEPORTATION and then "karas" does some weird magic which causes a big red eye with spiky lashes to appear on his neck (I don't know whether this is an actual eye or a tattoo of one, it's so poorly described) in order to "really make sure you are the crimson king". One would think they could have saved the slaughtering of his family till after they'd found that out ... Anyway, Leif is installed as the ruler of a village called Vacadoris, described as "the goraiathans capital" - who the "goraiathans" are is never mentioned - and adopted by a "beautiful young fox" named Aveena.

There's a brief aside involving the "rebel group Zaridos" - I'm really not sure who they're rebelling against, though. Fourteen seasons pass, and Leif is still "crimson king". He goes off to a council meeting.

Quote :
As Leif walked up to the tower something small and annoying attached it self to his waist.

GAHHH dammit maoimi get off.

NUH UH the small female rat replied not till you take me out on a date she replied hugging him tighter.

Take note; "maoimi" is supposed to be seventeen, as we find out later. Watch her behaviour. Does that look like a seventeen-year-old or a seven-year-old?

We meet the councillors:
Quote :
Then there was Councilmen Arnold every one could see he was a fat bastard who liked nothing more then to watch the whores in the clubs he was even once convicted for rape he was a tall and stupid ferret he was probably the one Leif most hated for his history
]...]
Then last was the person who Leif respected the most his name was councilmen rajh he had seen the scars of war well he had fought in many battles and had many scratches and scars all over his body this was the only one of the councilors that Leif admired.

There are others, but we never see any of them except Arnold and "rajh" again after the council meeting. Y'know, "Arnold" is a pretty stupid name for an ostensibly-Redwall villain, but I might have to use it if I ever get a fat vicious pet ferret. Speaking of whom, the "council meeting" revolves around a girl imprisoned for false accusation because she's accusing Arnold of attempted rape. Leif believes her and has Arnold arrested instead, and Arnold is taken away to await "exacution". Shortly afterwards he escapes with a ridiculous amount of ease, and that evening he attacks another random girl. But of course this time Leif conveniently happens to be on a "date" with his mentally-underdeveloped stalker, sees Arnold pursue the girl past the window, and follows them. I'll take a longer sample from the fight scene because it's the best part of the whole fic.

Quote :
Leif walked into the alley SO ARNOLD HE YELLLED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MORE POOR YOUNG GIRLS EH I GUESS I WAS TOO LATE TO STOP YOU FROM TAKING THIS YOUNG GIRLS INNOCENCE BUT IT IS NOT TO LATE FOR ME TO KILL YOU.

Impressive lung capacity he's got there.

Quote :
As Leif moved into the light Arnold grew incredibly terrified as he saw leifs eyes were pitch black and he had huge black wings coming from his back he had huge horns from his head and an inhuman like aura emanating from him and to boot he had two demon like blades in his paws

I swear to you, I am not making this part up. The "inhuman like aura" makes me giggle because, well, why would a ratmouse have a "human like" aura anyway?

Quote :
so rapist common show me what you got he rushed at Arnold and sliced him in the back!

Ahh he yelled as he slashed him his blood hit the floor

Common im defiantly a match for you or am I stronger than an innocent young girl bastard.

He slashed him in the stomach then he hit him on the floor now feel the pain that so many innocent young girls like her have felt but with oh so much more intensity

Ye gods, where's he putting those magical knives?!

So, he kills Arnold and takes "maoimi" home. Next chapter he meets up with "rajh" again and discusses the events of last night.

Quote :
oh and one more thing keep an eye on maiomi she might be in danger sooner or later.

Why do you say that re replied?

She is a seventeen-year-old girl she is bound to be assaulted and raped sooner or later eh.

... just ... no words. My inner feminist is growling.

More weird fight scenes follow, then a dream sequence in which Leif's father tells him to go on a quest to find his magical sword, and Leif ends up travelling back to his old home to "grab his father's blade" *snerk*

Quote :
Then he looked at the wall and saw the most beautiful and deadly blade Leif had ever seen the handle was black to the base at the base of the handle skull with bat wings coming from the sides o the skull the skull had fangs which bit down on the blade the blade itself was a marvel the blade was wavy on both sides and the tip was sharper then an icicle from hell.
[...]
He walked up to the blade and took it down from its holders on the ceiling suddenly a voice entered his mind.

YOU HAVE RETRIVED ME I DEMAND A SACRIFICE OF BLOOD.

Whee. If this isn't a case of "let's upstage Martin" I don't know what is!

Anyway, it cuts off at the end of that chapter, but I think this fic has the potential to become classic badfic. Awful SPAG, blatant Stu, accidental paedophilic undertones, hysterical one-liners ... it's like a badfic bingo card!

A friend MSTed most of this fic here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

"... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."   "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:47 am

I used to enjoy the Redwall books. This piece of crapfic feels like somebody just de-limbed my inner child, then poured rubbing alcohol on it and set it on fire.

The spelling and punctuation make me hope that the author needs only one hand to indicate his/her age.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."   "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Wow, I thought writers were typically kids who did well in English class. This is a grammatical atrocity.

Quote :
She is a seventeen-year-old girl she is bound to be assaulted and raped sooner or later eh.

I'm sigging this. Even though my signature never actually shows up.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."   "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 pm

Aw, I remember this one. :3

So how exactly does one pronounce maoimi/maiomi?

Mow-eye-mi? Mayo-Im-Eye? Mah-eye-oh-my?

And "Thrnos"...

But then "Arnold"?

:suspect:
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."   "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Chaltab wrote:
I'm sigging this. Even though my signature never actually shows up.
You have to enable it in the profile section - it's under 'preferences'. Once you've done that, it'll show up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."   "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Quote :
crimson king

Then tell him to RELEASE A NEW ALBUM ALREADY
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."   "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:25 pm

"Soulless Shell"? How about "Brainless Trash"?
Back to top Go down
AllMadHere

AllMadHere

PostSubject: Re: "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."   "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:57 am

Hey, Arnold?

and, wow, with the "molested or raped sooner or later". I can't decide if that's the most sexist or most cynical statement i've ever seen in a fanfic... i mean, seriously, what the hell?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."   "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:16 pm

AllMadHere wrote:
Hey, Arnold?

and, wow, with the "molested or raped sooner or later". I can't decide if that's the most sexist or most cynical statement i've ever seen in a fanfic... i mean, seriously, what the hell?

🍿
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."   "... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"... then he shot a beam from his paw which the rat teleported away from ..."
Page 1 of 1