Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.

Go down 
+22
Ghost in the Machine
Observed
WogglebugLoveFounder
Penguin
Kakashifan727
Arcadia Rose
Reepicheep-chan
WogglebugLover
Eeveegou
Disco Stu
KJM
Chris91
IsItSafe?
hottienanako20
Sheba
ViewSonic
Summercorn
Avenging Atheist
Layla
Lady Anne
TheIan
Tyshalle
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
hottienanako20

hottienanako20

The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Dude, that's awesome!  That first one looks like it was drawn by Tim Burton. So, who actually drew that awesome, yet creepy picture? And when?  The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 203843 I know very little about Marvel. This is the first time I've seen that picture, or heard there was a comic.

I choose the first one, cause he looks demented. Kinda reminds me of Jack Nicholson.

Meant to say smething earlier, Ian. I love your profile pic. We had a dog that looked just like, when I was a kid. When she wasn't protecting us, she was as threatening as a marshmallow.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

Tyshalle

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Aww, bugfucker came back and I missed it. She just can't deal with any kind of rejection.

Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:24 pm

it's surreal that you like, wait for this person to come back on this dead ass forum
Back to top Go down
hottienanako20

hottienanako20

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
it's surreal that you like, wait for this person to come back on this dead ass forum

Seesh, don't get your your panties in a twist. Some of us don't know that you're the Forum Police.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
What else is there to do around here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
WogglebugLoveFounder

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 pm

It actually is NOT so much that I am hurt or irritated by those Amazon review, actually. But rather, I am becoming fearful that in some instances of my future advertising those review might scare off potential buyers and, or fans! I cannot allow that nohow!

Especially since there may be potentially a few people working closely to me who might get panicky about such a thing as scaring off potential buyers. I am not just talking about myself in this matter at all actually.

I am not actually changing my views, but I do my best to achieve my success by logical means and noon-violent means as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
hottienanako20

hottienanako20

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:16 am

Sweetheart, if everybody stopped writing because of a few bad reviews, we wouldn't have any books.  Nobody really listens to those things. Now, if a professional gives you a bad review, then you have something to worry about. Do you think any writer who made it big enough to have Hollywood make a movie based on their books, got all good reviews? Sometimes, it tkaes years to be recognized. It doesn't come in an instant, nor when you want it to. If people don't want to work with you because of something they read on Amazon, you don't want them working for you. Amazon is NOT the New York Times.

Two things you HAVE to do to keep from scaring people away, is to watch what you say and write. No more hate speech about someone's religion. No bad talk about anyone you worked with before. Anyone wants to know what happened, "creative differences". You keep trashing people like you did in your other book, or persist in talking about "religious cleansing", it will get out and no one will work with you or buy from you.

Let me give you a small example, and I'm risking getting flamed here, so pay attention. Almost everyone on this site hates Twilight. That doesn't scare me away. I liked it. All 4 books. What these guys have to say is not going to change my mind. I read what I want. Thye read what they want. They bash the books I like, I read them anyway. I could do the same thing, but I've never read a Harry Potter book and I don't plan to. Do you think anyone, anywhere, this site included, cares what I think? You guys don't care what I think, right? Cause that is WAY too much pressure to put on someone.  Razz 

When you write something and put it out there, you have to expect bad reviews. One last thing, it seems like you've been around this site for some time. If you saw your work in a thread, it should be no suprise that is was snarked. That is what this board is for.
Back to top Go down
Happyhooligan2001

Happyhooligan2001

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hottienanako wrote:
PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. Yesterday at 8:33 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Dude, that's awesome! That first one looks like it was drawn by Tim Burton. So, who actually drew that awesome, yet creepy picture? And when? I know very little about Marvel. This is the first time I've seen that picture, or heard there was a comic.

I choose the first one, cause he looks demented. Kinda reminds me of Jack Nicholson.

Meant to say smething earlier, Ian. I love your profile pic. We had a dog that looked just like, when I was a kid. When she wasn't protecting us, she was as threatening as a marshmallow.

The first illustration is by Skottie Young who is working with Eric Shanower on the Marvel series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~happyhooligan2001
Tyshalle

Tyshalle

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:21 am

WogglebugLoveFounder wrote:
It actually is NOT so much that I am hurt or irritated by those Amazon review, actually. But rather, I am becoming fearful that in some instances of my future advertising those review might scare off potential buyers and, or fans! I cannot allow that nohow!

Especially since there may be potentially a few people working closely to me who might get panicky about such a thing as scaring off potential buyers. I am not just talking about myself in this matter at all actually.

I am not actually changing my views, but I do my best to achieve my success by logical means and noon-violent means as much as I can.
So basically you need to trick them into thinking that everyone loves your tripe. Kind of like a Potemkin Village. Fair enough, i can see how you would need to scam people into it if you want people to buy your rag. Also, since your 'potential fans' pool is pretty much the same as the 'legally blind' pool, I don't see written reviews damaging your credibility any worse than your paranoid, hateful ranting does.

...you know, I tried to be the mature one and pass this up, but I just can't. Nobody, not even the inbred illiterates where I live, has used the word 'nohow' in a serious sense in the last fifty years. I swear, if your writing was any worse it would qualify as a felony.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:39 am

Tyshalle wrote:

So basically you need to trick them into thinking that everyone loves your tripe. Kind of like a Potemkin Village. Fair enough, i can see how you would need to scam people into it if you want people to buy your rag. Also, since your 'potential fans' pool is pretty much the same as the 'legally blind' pool, I don't see written reviews damaging your credibility any worse than your paranoid, hateful ranting does.

...you know, I tried to be the mature one and pass this up, but I just can't. Nobody, not even the inbred illiterates where I live, has used the word 'nohow' in a serious sense in the last fifty years. I swear, if your writing was any worse it would qualify as a felony.
Oh my god, Tyshalle, I fucking miss you.
Back to top Go down
WogglebugLoveFounder

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:37 am

No one calls me a liar and a cheat! Everything about what I am doing is honest. Both ways.

And, just so you know, no matter what you cannot do anything to get me to respect the Christians. It was trying respect one to begin with that got me in so much agony. I am determined to get revenge. Plus, I figure any Christian who really has respect for, or a lot more in common with me, would be easy to give up on religion one way or another.

Also, it's true that my real supporters are ones who will be able to see the truth and not care about the negative reviews. It's just I KNOW where they came from. And I know you were just doing it to be spiteful and hateful, and that you don't even what you're talking about in them.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Bugfucker, you are borderline illiterate. Your posts on this site, which are all that most of us will ever judge your writing by, are ill-thought out and ill-constructed.

You, a professional, successful writer? Don't make me laugh. You can't even construct a comprehensible sentence on a forum, so how the hell do you expect us to believe that you can become a successful author? Take some Remedial English lessons, and stop making the rest of us atheists look bad.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 pm

No one calls me a liar and a cheat! Everything about what I am doing is honest. Both ways.
Yeah, you're just so honest about your methods of trying to be a Grade-A lunatic.

Quote :
And, just so you know, no matter what you cannot do anything to get me to respect the Christians. It was trying respect one to begin with that got me in so much agony. I am determined to get revenge.
Hate to be the one saying this, but it sounds a lot like you and a certain Fuhrer have more in common than you realize.

Quote :
Plus, I figure any Christian who really has respect for, or a lot more in common with me, would be easy to give up on religion one way or another.
You can take a player out of the game, but you can't take the game out of the player, honey.

Quote :
Also, it's true that my real supporters are ones who will be able to see the truth and not care about the negative reviews.
So why do you? Is your ego so top-heavy you can't even look past the negative reviews? No one ever succeeds on the first try. You think I got so good at writing because I didn't ever take some constructive criticism once in a while? Hell, your whole aim is on a single character that, let's face it, no one gives a sloppy turd for. If you really want to write so badly, do it with some real aim. I aim for a trilogy (after finally coming up with a title for the third book, boy-howdy, that was exciting!). If you think whining at us because we leave negative reviews is going to show how mature and open-minded, then you've clearly learned nothing.

Quote :
It's just I KNOW where they came from. And I know you were just doing it to be spiteful and hateful, and that you don't even what you're talking about in them.
Sweet-cheeks, you're so deep in denial, Egyptian Customs is baffled how you got into the country.
Back to top Go down
WogglebugLoveFounder

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Seriously, there is a difference between forum posting to write what I want to talk about, and story form writing in both novels and picture books, and screenwriting is also another altogether. You cannot judge anyone by any one thing alone. As Einstein said:

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." He also added that is how the school system typically works in his experience.

And, I plan to have the Wogglebug pave the way for a deep understanding of Einstein's quote.

Einstein was certainly an atheist himself. Quote: "It was of course a lie what you read about my religious convictions."

Also, one of the reason my forum posts are what you think is likely due to feeling stressed every moment I respond. I don't want to. But none of you seem to have the ability to grow any solid understanding consciousness. As if you are un-evolved apes.

Plus, I am not planning to harm Christians anymore than basically all the other atheists leaders do. Just getting ant-religious word and truth all around with words and videos. But they such a warped sense of truth they automatically cry out that I am wanting to start a war of real weapons. No way!
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Seriously, there is a difference between forum posting to write what I want to talk about, and story form writing in both novels and picture books, and screenwriting is also another altogether. You cannot judge anyone by any one thing alone.
With that amount of consistency, you only damn yourself to fail convincing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

Tyshalle

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Quote :
Seriously, there is a difference between forum posting to write what I want to talk about, and story form writing in both novels and picture books, and screenwriting is also another altogether
Just because you throw lots of words  at the screen, that doesn't make them make sense.
Quote :
You cannot judge anyone by any one thing alone. As Einstein said:

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid."
Correct. Which is why we judge you by your interpersonal skills, your writing, your history, and your personality. All of which bring to mind the phrase "mene mene tekel upharsin"
Quote :
He also added that is how the school system typically works in his experience.
Which has fuck-all to do with the rest of the post, but meh, it's more lucidity an one usually gets from an inbred chimp on antipsychotics, so I guess it's progress.

Quote :
And, I plan to have the Wogglebug pave the way for a deep understanding of Einstein's quote.
PFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHA oh, Athiesmo the all-knowing, that's hilarious

Quote :
Einstein was certainly an atheist himself. Quote: "It was of course a lie what you read about my religious convictions."
Actually he was Jewish. Kind of why he was on the run from your role model in WW-deuce.

Quote :
Also, one of the reason

first-grade english fail.
Quote :
my forum posts are what you think is likely due to feeling stressed every moment I respond.
You're getting pissed off in an argument on the intarwebz. To put this in your linguistic range, U R TEH SUXXORZ

Quote :
I don't want to.
So you can't grasp the concept of being civil because you 'don't want to', but you can't apply that logic to said Internet fight?
Quote :
But none of you seem to have the ability to grow any solid understanding consciousness.
Projecting.
Quote :
As if you are un-evolved apes. 
Okay, this one goes out to the rest of the forum. Does everyone else get why atheism-lass fails basic evolutionary theory here!? The explanation would go over her head for sure, but I wouldn't mind expounding if anyone wishes.

Quote :
Plus, I am not planning to harm Christians anymore than basically all the other atheists leaders do.
well thats a relief. id honestly feel bad for you if you thought you were doing any 'harm' beyond giving them sore tummies from making them laugh at you. you fiend.
Quote :
Just getting ant-religious word and truth all around with words and videos.
I'm sorry, does anyone else here see Chris-chan's writing mentality here, or do I just make too much of a habit of reading the writings of gibbering tardbabies?
Quote :
But they such a warped sense of truth
kindergarten english fail
Quote :
they automatically cry out that I am wanting to start a war of real weapons
Most of us grow out of the drama queen phase in our teens, and you've held onto that mentality well into Menopause.

Last edited by Tyshalle on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hottienanako20

hottienanako20

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:27 pm

I can't believe I tried to be nice and helpful. I should have guessed it was a wasted effort. I forgot that sociopaths can manipulate your emotions. I was actually feeling bad for her. I will not make that mistake again. Next time I sound all nice and helpful to her, someone PLEASE slap me back to my senses.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

Tyshalle

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:39 pm

hottienanako20 wrote:
I can't believe I tried to be nice and helpful. I should have guessed it was a wasted effort. I forgot that sociopaths can manipulate your emotions. I was actually feeling bad for her. I will not make that mistake again. Next time I sound all nice and helpful to her, someone PLEASE slap me back to my senses.

It's okay, we all have that bad-in-retrospect white-knight phase. Could even be worse. Mine happened during the height of the bad sonic fursona craze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:52 am

"God does not care about our mathematical difficulties. He integrates empirically."

"What I am really interested in is knowing whether God could have created the world in a different way; in other words, whether the requirement of logical simplicity admits a margin of freedom."

Of course Einstein believed in a God. His God, however, was something less like a religious God and more like an elegant simplicity to the universe. Another funny thing about Einstein, he had a quote which elegantly summed up this entire debacle, a quote from the book entitled Einstein's God:L

The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 am

1604127 wrote:
The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer.
Oooh, I like that.

Honestly I have had more personal experience with atheists being bigoted shitholes than any kind of theist, even though evidence shows that theists have a worst track record with that sort of thing overall. Dicks will be dicks, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Geez, do they not know that children appreciate good art too?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:36 pm

She wouldn't recognize good art if it bludgeoned her into a coma with a two-by-four. That's a large part of the problem, though clearly far from her ONLY problem.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Sheba wrote:
She wouldn't recognize good art if it bludgeoned her into a coma with a two-by-four. That's a large part of the problem, though clearly far from her ONLY problem.

Frankly, Sheba, it's open to question whether Wogglebutthead can even spell "art".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   The Wogglebug's Book of Manners. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7