Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim

Go down 
+7
bleachedblackcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sheba
TheIan
Cunovendus
Cyberwulf
ZOOLANDER
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim Empty
PostSubject: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
A German study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, concludes that staring at women's breasts for a few minutes daily is better for your health than going to the gym.

Awesome! I don't have to exercise! I can just ogle stacked birds all day and I'll be fit as a fiddle! Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim 831506 

Quote :
The men who were told to stare at bosoms daily had lower blood pressure and slower resting pulse rates and also decreased their risk of coronary artery disease.

Dr Weatherby explained: "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation.

"There's no question - gazing at large breasts makes men healthier."

She also recommends that men over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized D-cup or larger.

Well, I do feel happy when some woman lets me stare at her big boobs, but I would have thought the benefits would be limited to mental health...

Ladies of this forum, I ask you to share your bosoms with the men of this forum in the interests of our good health. For Science has spoken and it has decreed that boobs do a (het or bi) man good.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:03 pm

how very interesting

surely this is a reputable publication and will link to the oh how interesting they haven't linked to the study in question

you know what gets my heart pumping and improves my circulation? rolling around a gym floor trying to strangle men

line up please i wish to live forever
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Whatever powers your starship, dear.
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:37 am

So that's it - all along, this has been the secret to my good health!!! Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim 611762

I'm not convinced, personally...if that was true, there'd be far fewer overweight people in the world.

On the other hand, it'd be a great way to justify it for those that need to!!
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:30 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
how very interesting

surely this is a reputable publication and will link to the oh how interesting they haven't linked to the study in question

you know what gets my heart pumping and improves my circulation? rolling around a gym floor trying to strangle men

I'm pretty sure there men who would find that kinky.

Luckily I'm not one of them.

Have fun with that. Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim 961878 
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:29 am

What about for us ladies? Does ogling dudes' asses confer similar benefits?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote :
A German study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, concludes that staring at women's breasts for a few minutes daily is better for your health than going to the gym.

Hypothetically, what if one does both? Excitedplz 

You know, hypothetically.

xerrofat wrote:
Awesome! I don't have to exercise!

You say that as if you were JUST about to head to the gym before you say this article.

Cyberwulf wrote:
how very interesting

Google gives us this, among other similar results.

Now I have to go delete "New England Journal of Medicine Staring at Breasts" from my search history, lest someone get the mistaken impression that I'm intelligent, or discover my secret that I'm a filthy degenerate. Colbert

Quote :

There's a certain subset of men with which this would be mutually beneficial.

ETA: Goddamnit, Ian beat me to it.

Which means I had the same thought as Ian.

brb, an hero
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Sheba wrote:
What about for us ladies? Does ogling dudes' asses confer similar benefits?

How come no bi/gay women not to be on this whole looking at boobs thing? Razz I demand a test for all people interested in men to get to stare at images of butts for science.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm

I thought boobs were just sort of a universal death ray

like by death I mean wow and universal I mean wow and ray I mean boobs wow look!

boobs are v. nice and I don't know, I find nudity calming and perhaps it lowers a person's blood pressure? Nudity not in a sexual way as like being naked of course.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Stuey wrote:
Nudity not in a sexual way as like being naked of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Google gives us this, among other similar results.

Well, shit. Oh well. At least there's still psychological benefits to be had.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:30 pm

yeah that's the main thing here, the psychological benefits to straight men

who gives a fuck about all the harm objectifying women and defending sexism does

Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

who gives a fuck about all the harm objectifying women and defending sexism does

Not straight men, obviously.

Monkeys don't care about fish.

Of course, monkeys also don't try to fuck fish, so the analogy is flawed.

Haha, ANALogy.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Not straight men, obviously.

Monkeys don't care about fish.

Of course, monkeys also don't try to fuck fish, so the analogy is flawed.

Haha, ANALogy.
Actually, they do. Fish, I mean. They even use simple tools to do it.

Yes, I know apes =/= monkeys, but frankly, I don't think mikey gives a shit about the finer points of primate classification
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 am

Cyberwulf wrote:

And lesbians, of course. Don't forget the lesbians.

ffs wulf not every man who ogles women is a goddamn sexist, stop your bra-burning bullshit and go make your dog a sammich
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:16 am

yeah actually perpetuating crap like OMG IT'S HEALTHY FOR A MAN TO STARE AT BREASTS FUCK YOU is sexist because it defends (even if it's in jest) men staring at women as if they're pieces of meat, making them uncomfortable and (some real, non-bullshit studies suggest) affecting their performance at work.

If you step on my toe, maybe you didn't do it deliberately to hurt me - maybe you're just a clumsy oaf. Doesn't matter, you still stepped on my fucking toe and need to watch where you're going.

a sexist wrote:
stop your bra-burning bullshit and go make your dog a sammich
Go back to wanking over cartoon ponies, foalfucker.

oh ps if you think lesbians have anything like the institutional power that straight guys do just by virtue of their gender and orientation and don't get that there's a difference between being constantly objectified by the Male GazeTM in media and advertising and once in a blue moon being ogled by another woman you are sadly deluded

but then i knew that already
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:58 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
yeah actually perpetuating crap like OMG IT'S HEALTHY FOR A MAN TO STARE AT BREASTS FUCK YOU is sexist because it defends (even if it's in jest) men staring at women as if they're pieces of meat, making them uncomfortable and (some real, non-bullshit studies suggest) affecting their performance at work.
Yeeeeeep. This shit is wack as hell.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
If you step on my toe, maybe you didn't do it deliberately to hurt me - maybe you're just a clumsy oaf. Doesn't matter, you still stepped on my fucking toe and need to watch where you're going.
You need to get out of the way. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
ah, well, now that's a different case to what hoofboy was attempting to argue

since you're all "idgaf, i'll crush your goddamn toe if it's where i'm walking" then i'm perfectly justified in kicking out the back of your knee and strangling you since you assaulted me

you're talking about intent, he's whining about being held accountable for mere clumsiness and i think i'm rapidly losing control of this metaphor
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
ah, well, now that's a different case to what hoofboy was attempting to argue

since you're all "idgaf, i'll crush your goddamn toe if it's where i'm walking" then i'm perfectly justified in kicking out the back of your knee and strangling you since you assaulted me

you're talking about intent, he's whining about being held accountable for mere clumsiness and i think i'm rapidly losing control of this metaphor
The metaphor wasn't 100% perfect to start with, probably because XF wasn't making a great point in the first place. Most times one steps on another person's toe, it's an honest accident and apologies follow shortly afterwards. I'm not sure how one accidentally stares at an object (woman) for an extended period of time.

It's more like That One Guy who keeps talking on his cell phone while golfing. He's intentionally doing it, but he doesn't mean any actual harm, and probably doesn't understand that it drives me up the fucking wall.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:45 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

And lesbians, of course. Don't forget the lesbians.

ffs wulf not every man who ogles women is a goddamn sexist, stop your bra-burning bullshit and go make your dog a sammich
Will you just shut your stupid ass piehole already? You're like a really dumb fountain of dumb that keeps spouting dumbness and you don't even catch what little social cues there are on here to just stop it because you look like a socially inept four-year old with a hardon for fucking ponies. I'm sure you don't listen to me by now but seriously, everything you do is such a sick irony onto itself. You try to joke about these things and it never comes out quite right. You talk about me being housebroken, buddy, but at least I know where these arbitrary lines are. You, on the other hand, have no idea what you're talking about yet think you do. You think you can play with the big kids, on this forum. But you're probably better off hanging on deviantArt or whatever brony forum where you're the least autistic there, so you can seem like a damn cool Han Solo-esque PUA in comparison. But no, here is your punishment. It's so funny, you must be a sick masochist.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Why don't you just flounce already and get it over with you sick piece of fuck
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:00 am

"She (Dr. Karen Weatherby) also recommends that men over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized D-cup or larger."

The more severe, the bigger the horse pill.

But XF, between you and me, I'm thinking this is not gonna help you with *cough* your problem
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim   Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking At Busty Women Is Good For You, Researchers Claim
Page 1 of 1