Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...

Go down 
+17
Dixie
karmyn31
Verandering
Mikey Go WOOGA
Lady Anne
EileenK98
Sutremaine
Rageful Jewel
Penguin
Raine
Knorg
The Ansem Man
Malganis
SirDixonDongs
myeerah
Braigwen
Chris91
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... Empty
PostSubject: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:40 pm

According to CNN, Gary Coleman's been put on life support after suffering a hemorrhage.

Quote :
Actor Gary Coleman is suffering intracranial brain bleeding and is on life support in the intensive care unit of a Provo, Utah hospital, Coleman's spokesman said.

Coleman, 42, fell ill at his Santaquin, Utah, home Wednesday evening and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital, the spokesman said in a statement released Friday.

He was then taken to another hospital -- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo -- later Wednesday night, where he remains in critical condition, the spokesman said.

"Due to his condition, Mr. Coleman has not undergone any surgery at this time," the spokesman said.

The former child actor was "conscious and lucid" Thursday morning, but he "was slipping in and out of consciousness and his condition worsened," the spokesman said.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Chris91 wrote:
According to CNN, Gary Coleman's been put on life support after suffering a hemorrhage.

Quote :
Actor Gary Coleman is suffering intracranial brain bleeding and is on life support in the intensive care unit of a Provo, Utah hospital, Coleman's spokesman said.

Coleman, 42, fell ill at his Santaquin, Utah, home Wednesday evening and was rushed by ambulance to a hospital, the spokesman said in a statement released Friday.

He was then taken to another hospital -- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo -- later Wednesday night, where he remains in critical condition, the spokesman said.

"Due to his condition, Mr. Coleman has not undergone any surgery at this time," the spokesman said.

The former child actor was "conscious and lucid" Thursday morning, but he "was slipping in and out of consciousness and his condition worsened," the spokesman said.

Utah?

Could it be that Twilight has claimed it's first celebrity victim?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Doubt it-- Coleman didn't have anything to do with Twilight.

Anyhow, CNN just confirmed within the last three minutes that Coleman's dead.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:41 pm

What is this going to do to Avenue Q?

I am a bad person.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Braigwen wrote:

Huh? *doesn't get it*

Also, I'm kinda surprised Dennis Hopper hasn't died yet...

e: this just in, apparently Gary Coleman has just died.
Back to top Go down
The Ansem Man

The Ansem Man

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:05 pm

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Geez, I'm sad to see him go.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:42 am

America has lost its greatest citizen.

Declare a national holiday, flags at half mast, gun salutes, etc.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:25 am

myeerah wrote:
What is this going to do to Avenue Q?

I am a bad person.

That was my first thought too though. D:
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:22 am

Malganis wrote:
Braigwen wrote:

Huh? *doesn't get it*

It's because SMeyer's a Mormon, and Utah is full of Mormons! Ha ha, hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Rageful Jewel

Rageful Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Malganis wrote:
I'll just leave this here: link
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Well, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Any bets on who the hat trick will be?
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Rageful Jewel wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Damn you, 2010! You keep taking the good ones! Can't you have pity on us and take Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck (or better yet, both)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:17 pm

EileenK98 wrote:

Mike Connors is on his last legs, if the tabloids can be believed.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Rageful Jewel wrote:
Malganis wrote:

Damn you, 2010! You keep taking the good ones! Can't you have pity on us and take Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck (or better yet, both)?

You say this every time someone dies, it seems. Get new material.

Also, I'm offended that that article didn't mention him in Speed. It had one of the Best Lines Ever.

"Poor people are crazy, Jack. I'm eccentric."
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Good god D:
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Rageful Jewel wrote:
Malganis wrote:

I've never said that before. You're mistaking me for someone else, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:10 am

Lady Anne wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Rageful Jewel wrote:
Malganis wrote:

My bad. Stop being a halfwit copycat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:10 am

Gee, Mal, you killed Dennis Hopper. Thanks a lot.
Next time, could you aim for Mikey?
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:39 am

EileenK98 wrote:

Another part of my childhood just went away. Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... 309696 Any other elderly Brits here, who remember Ray Alan? I used to love his vent act with Lord Charles. He also had an act where he'd speak to a boom-mounted microphone, and the mic would answer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:48 am

Ignoring the arbitrary nature of the whole "going in threes" thing, one could say Hopper was the third. First Linkletter, then Coleman, and finally Hopper.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:49 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Rageful Jewel wrote:
Malganis wrote:

My bad. Stop being a halfwit copycat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With all due respect, Mikey, you're the last person on these boards who should be calling someone else a halfwit. Razz
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Half? That's generous.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:03 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Half? That's generous.
You mean he's a wit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...   Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like 2010 may be getting ready to claim another celebrity casualty...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next