Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke

Go down 
+12
The Unoriginal
Hot Cancer
Chris91
Cyberwulf
Lady Anne
Reidmar
EileenK98
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Dixie
TheIan
Jay/Cris
Knorg
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke   Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 am

Chris91 wrote:
For a while I sure felt like I was, Grumbles, the way it was snowing this weekend. Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 611762
...what?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke   Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:54 am

Well, Grumbles' "stuck in 2005" comment reminded me of the time when my driveway got buried in a foot and a half* of snow and it took me close to three hours to get it shoveled out. That was about eight years ago.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke   Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:24 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Tubgirl? I'm disappointed.

December 30, 2012

The day Knorg abandoned Goatse.

Meh, I looked for goatse first for old time's sake but the goatse links were slow loading or had pop ups or whatever. Twitpic was instant. Tubgirl's always been my second stringer.

grmblfjx wrote:
Knorg wrote:
it seems as looks like Google Chrome had the same issue as Norton.

Yeah I have Kaspersky, and I don't get a warning.

Best timing ever, I thought it was a bit of a reverse troll to shit me up seeing as I didn't see it, but searched twitpic on google's news service anyway (major sites with malware distribution tending to make news), saw that it appeared to be a false positive and thought "Wow! It could only have been worse timing to use thw twitpic link if Billy had actually snuffed it after the post!"

Lots of credit to dear ol' Lady Anne for not letting the rest of the users know last night to check it out though. Even with the assumption that that was the aim of the troll, that's some community spirit!

I'll have my dear Japanese friend here serve her a nice freshly squirted glass of Orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke   Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Tubgirl? I'm disappointed.

December 30, 2012

The day Knorg abandoned Goatse.

THat's Knorg for you. He's the Mark Sanchez of WGW...talks a great game, but chokes when it's time to deliver.

Mark Sanchez ever talked a big game? I always got the feeling he was shaking his head in the corner while Rex Ryan was running HIS mouth, thinking "Holy shit, you fat fuck, shut your goddamn mouth and let's focus on completing two passes in a row."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke   Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:42 pm

People, chrissake, when was the last time I actually CLICKED ON A LINK to a news article before commenting?

Do you have any idea how much effort it takes to be this ignorant?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke   Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:25 pm

...how did this not get moved to the troll forum?

Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke   Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:28 am

Because he actually did die, you putz.

I realize this really should not need explaining to anyone, but just in case: that was a joke. [/EDI]
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke   Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Well, Grumbles' "stuck in 2005" comment reminded me of the time when my driveway got buried in a foot and a half* of snow and it took me close to three hours to get it shoveled out. That was about eight years ago.

Spoiler:
Take note, fellows: December 31st, 2012: the day Chris91 fell from the cliffs of banality into the realm of the completely unintelligible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke   Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill Gates dies age 57 after sudden stroke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2