Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10 year old boy Tased.

Go down 
+4
Aggie
Disco Stu
EileenK98
zeke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zeke
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

10 year old boy Tased. Empty
PostSubject: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Incredible story, but it is backed upped in several places by mainstream media coverage. Although not given very high profile. This Taser stuff is an epidemic, hundreds of people have been killed. It's not used a a substitute for guns. It is used on people who are running away (and thus not a threat), or not following instructions fast enough, or even simply not answering questions (a legal right). Now this "cop's on campus" PR bullshit has resulted in children learning the hard way what the actual role of police are in this fucked up society.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:36 am

Quote :
According to the complaint filed on behalf of the child, "Defendant Webb asked the boy, R.D., in a group of boys, who would like to clean his patrol unit,” when the officer came to the school earlier this year. "A number of boys said that they would. R.D., joking, said that he did not want to clean the patrol unit.”

Defendant Webb, the complaint suggests, responded by pointing his Taser at R.D. and saying, 'Let me show you what happens to people who do not listen to the police.'" The officer then allegedly fired two barbs from the device at the child’s chest, penetrating his shirt.

Jesus Christ, this was a kid, not a dangerous criminal! There's no excuse for this! You could have killed him, Officer Humorless!

Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Remember when police tased a dachshund and we argued about privatization of the fire dept and eventually curtains????

That said this is bullsjit we should privatize the police force so they could be payed more to care about who they tase ps mail me curtains
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 pm

I can't help but wonder if there's something that we're not being told about this story.
Back to top Go down
zeke
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:58 pm

i checked the msm on the internet, it checks out. although there has not been extensive coverage. maybe they will say the kid was black or latino, so that will make it "ok". i think the main thing that is not being told about this story is this: "The role of the police is not to serve and protect the people. It is to serve and protect the system that rules over the people. To enforce the relations of exploitation and oppression, the conditions of poverty, misery and degradation into which the system has cast people and is determined to keep people in. The law and order the police are about, with all of their brutality and murder, is the law and the order that enforces all this oppression and madness. " (Bob Avakian)
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Aggie wrote:
I can't help but wonder if there's something that we're not being told about this story.
The best thing I can say about it is that maybe the cop wasn't properly informed about the harm a taser can do. Maybe he was ill-trained or naive enough to think that the taser just gives a suspect a little shock, a little stun, and it would have the same effect on a child as it would an adult. Maybe (and I want to be very clear I'm not defending his actions, this is seriously the absolute best spin on it that I can come up with) the "who wants to wash my car" thing was a stunt - he knew there'd be one wise-ass who said "no" and then he would give a harmless little demo about what happens when a suspect doesn't listen to a cop. Dumbassery rather than malice, is what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Possible, but unlikely. Typically, in order to carry a taser, you have to get qualified on it. Which means you get tased. It looks something like this.

The problem is that, having had it happen in a safe environment, it's pretty easy to dismiss it as "Eh, I went through it and it wasn't that bad."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Quote :
The best thing I can say about it is that maybe the cop wasn't properly informed about the harm a taser can do.

I was thinking maybe he meant to point it at the kid but only pulled the trigger by accident. Also unlikely, but.... I can't think of a sane reason anyone would think it's a good idea to tase a kid. I mean, you're not supposed to point a loaded weapon at anyone either, but dumbasses do that all the time, y'know?

I mean, I have my own criticisms of the police, but... c'mon!

Quote :
Now this "cop's on campus" PR bullshit

.... ummmmm... wat?

What does this have to do with political correctness? At all?
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:

Quote :
Now this "cop's on campus" PR bullshit

.... ummmmm... wat?

What does this have to do with political correctness? At all?

Public Relations
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
Public Relations

.... oh....

oh

Carry on... as you were....
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:18 am

ugh fuck cops

fuck them over the hoods of their cruisers

stick a tazer to their prostates and shock them till they cum blood
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:05 pm

That's cissexist
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
That's cissexist

and/or ovaries

my bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 year old boy Tased.   10 year old boy Tased. Empty

Back to top Go down

10 year old boy Tased.
Page 1 of 1