Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups

Go down 
+8
WD40
TheHedonist
ZOOLANDER
Rabid Badger
Penguin
Mikey Go WOOGA
TheIan
knightwithoutacause
12 posters
AuthorMessage
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups Empty
PostSubject: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:49 pm

When I saw this headline, I knew I needed to post it here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
"The victim had the hiccups. The suspect pulled out a gun to scare him in order to stop the hiccups," said spokesman Carroll Smith of the Killeen, Texas, Police Department.

Seems like a sound plan to me. How on Earth could it have gone wrong?

Quote :
Both soldiers, joined by a third man, were drinking alcohol

Ah, alcohol and firearms.

Quote :
Myers allegedly "produced a handgun and while handling it in an unsafe manner, discharged the handgun striking the victim in the face," police said.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:50 pm

And in Texas, no less!

Why am I not surprised?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 pm

The hiccups, like the bleeding, always stop. One way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:12 pm

On the plus side, it worked.

On the minus side, he's now dead. But at least he won't have to worry about those pesky hiccups.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:56 am

Penguin wrote:

Alots are not at all concerned about who needs how much supervision. Most alots are usually concerned about food and sleep.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Alots are not at all concerned about who needs how much supervision. Most alots are usually concerned about food and sleep.

Hyperbole and a Half hasn't updated for like a year, and the post you're referencing was made like a year before that.

Topical.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:28 am

TheHedonist wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

Hyperbole and a Half hasn't updated for like a year, and the post you're referencing was made like a year before that.

Topical.

So... A gag at the expense of crap grammar stops being relevant after a set amount of time?
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:29 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

Topical.

It's directly relevant to Penguin's post, therefore I will make such a reference at my discretion.

Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
It's directly relevant to Penguin's post, therefore I will make such a reference at my discretion.

he said

a month later
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:43 am

TheHedonist wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

he said

a month later

He does that. Goes back and bumps threads, never on purely on topic, always inviting an argument. Pretty solid sign of a troll, if you ask me.

Also Hyperbole And A Half apparently hasn't updated in such a long time because Allie is fairly well paralyzed by depression. At least someone posted on reddit half a year ago, claiming to be her and saying as much, and the consensus seems to be that it's legit. Given that the last blog post is about hitting the depression sound barrier, I buy it.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm also pretty certain it was really Allie because there were pictures NOT from the blog on there very much in her style. Like this one:

Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:01 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

he said

a month later

He does that. Goes back and bumps threads, never on purely on topic, always inviting an argument. Pretty solid sign of a troll, if you ask me.

Also Hyperbole And A Half apparently hasn't updated in such a long time because Allie is fairly well paralyzed by depression. At least someone posted on reddit half a year ago, claiming to be her and saying as much, and the consensus seems to be that it's legit. Given that the last blog post is about hitting the depression sound barrier, I buy it.

Gumball wrote:
reddit

Hooray, I'm contribumooting!
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:45 am

grmblfjx wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

he said

a month later

Finally, someone who recognizes me for the troll I am.

Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:36 am

does this mean you're gonna stop crying every time we treat you like a troll then
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:30 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Gumball wrote:
reddit

Hooray, I'm contribumooting!

I'm not sure what your point is. I'm not on Reddit (I just googled and found various posts all over the net with a screenshot of it), so I'm actually completely clueless what your point is.

xerrofoot wrote:
Finally, someone who recognizes me for the troll I am.
Oh yeah, finally. Except I've said that before.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:34 pm

clopper clopping in a nutshell wrote:
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
does this mean you're gonna stop crying every time we treat you like a troll then

No, that's part of the plan. You give me shit and I'm all like "BOOHOOHOOOOO WRY YOU NO LIEK MEH" and you berate me for crying and shit just snowballs.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:36 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

No, that's part of the plan. You give me shit and I'm all like "BOOHOOHOOOOO WRY YOU NO LIEK MEH" and you berate me for crying and shit just snowballs.
So seriously, again, who are you lol i troll u for?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:48 pm

So that comic Pengy posted with the guy smearing shit all over himself was a pretty accurate representation of Xerro, then?

Either that or this is his last ditch effort to get us to love him. "No guys, I was totally trolling and being clever and stuff Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups 309696 "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups   Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldier kills another soldier while trying to cure hiccups
Page 1 of 1