Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAngelNeko

DarkAngelNeko

A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic. Empty
PostSubject: A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic.   A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:11 am

I found this fic on y!gallery and boy is it corny! It turn out this fic is a sequel where Sean defeated Sagat in a tournament and Sagat decides to kidnap Sean and make him his new fucktoy as revenge.Why Sagat can't just train and make himself stronger so he can have a rematch against Sean and defeat him? Because it's a shitty yaoi rapefic of course! Sadly, it didn't start out that way! At first, I thought this story was fairly decent, the first chapters of it outlining Sagat Kidnapping Sean and 'training' him to be his new sex toy were pretty good. Until we came to the actual smut:

Quote :
Thick as a beer bottle at the base, more than half as long as his own, and here it's pressing against his virginal sweetness

thick as a beer bottle?!? Shocked Dang! Are you kidding me?!? I highly doubt there are many men with dicks of that particular girth! What's with smut authors writing guys with such ludicrously large penises? Also, 'virginal sweetness'? Author did you swipe that line out of a really cheesy Harlequin romance novel? and then we have this image to enjoy:

Quote :
his guts spill rivulets of more lube from the tip. It's warm from being held inside his body.I was reminded of a mystic I once saw, bathing his stone idols with melted butter. Strange to think of such a thing in comparison perhaps, but nonetheless... this is going to be a religious experience.

O_O WTF! A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic. 724940 That paragraph right there generates some odd imagery! I have to explain a little here, so.... prior to the rape, Sagat had pumped Sean's ass full of lube, which while lube is necessary when performing anal sex, I don't think you need to pump your partner's bum full of it. Especially not so full the lube's leaking out of their ass! Also, the lube leaking from your partner's or victim in this cases ass, reminds you of a mystic buttering his stone idols?? What is this I don't even... I mean no offense, but WHAT religions has the rituals of smearing butter on idols?!?! Anybody? But wait there's more:

Quote :
Little by little the soft pucker of his sweetness indents, until finally that ring of flesh meet its limit and wraps the tip of my cock like the outer petals around a rose. I lean back a moment, savoring the feeling of his ass, warm and wet and tender inside, gripping my flesh. The ring of his anus snaps down behind the flared head of my dick, tight as a rubber band.

Now we have more purple prose, like 'his sweetness indents like the outer petals of a rose.' Rolling Eyes OK, it's bad enough we have the word 'pucker' which I find very unsexy, but his anus wraps around the tip of his dick like a rose?!?! So apparently Sagat has fucked a rose?!?! Would that count as bestiality? Like plant bestiality I guess? Also the ring of Sean's anus snapped around Sagat's dick like a rubber band?? Ouch! and finally:

Quote :
With one, final press, the inner tightness gave way and my bitchmaker forces past that last barrier of resistance, piercing him deep inside.

Ok, Bitchmaker?!?! Razz Are you serious! Talk about a name some teenager might name his penis, but I hardly expect Sagat to call his that!
Now, I can't take this story seriously anymore, that 'Bitchmaker' line made me snort with laughter and I'm sure the author wasn't going for funny with this story! Well, that's all I have to say on this fic, I may spork it some more if the other chapters have such lulzy lines. Here's the link if you want to check the story out:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic.   A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 am

Get a 404 for the link.

Quote :
prior to the rape, Sagat had pumped Sean's ass full of lube, which while lube is necessary when performing anal sex, I don't think you need to pump your partner's bum full of it. Especially not so full the lube's leaking out of their ass!

No, that's called an enema. Good chance of making the reciever shit themselves. Perhaps we should be glad the author didn't think of that aspect.

Also "bitchmaker". What the shit?
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelNeko

DarkAngelNeko

PostSubject: Re: A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic.   A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:13 am

Hot Cancer wrote:
Get a 404 for the link.

Quote :
prior to the rape, Sagat had pumped Sean's ass full of lube, which while lube is necessary when performing anal sex, I don't think you need to pump your partner's bum full of it. Especially not so full the lube's leaking out of their ass!

No, that's called an enema. Good chance of making the reciever shit themselves. Perhaps we should be glad the author didn't think of that aspect.

Also "bitchmaker". What the shit?

Whoops! Sorry about that! Perhaps it would have been helpful if I mentioned that you cannot see hardcore art on y!gallery without an account!The link works I think you just need an account to see the fanfic seeing how it's mature content. If you don't have an account or logged in you get a page cannot be displayed for the hardcore stuff. There's not really that much more to say about the fic. Although you're right about the enema part, I'm surprised Sean didn't shit himself. That's all this fic needs is scat A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic. 556166 Also, there was a scene in one of the earlier parts where Sean pissed himself, I wonder what other kinks we'll see in this fic bestiality maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic.   A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tiger's Revenge AKA shitty rapefic.
Page 1 of 1