Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?

Go down 
+13
Chris91
Verandering
ZoZo
Melissa
Narwhal
Jay/Cris
Salamas
Lapin
Mikey Go WOOGA
KGarrett
Mafiosa
Spotts1701
bleachedblackcat
17 posters
AuthorMessage
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? Empty
PostSubject: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :

A Missouri woman is accused of cyberbullying for allegedly posting photos and personal information of a teenage girl on the "Casual Encounters" section of Craigslist after an Internet argument.Prosecutors said 40-year-old Elizabeth A. Thrasher posted the 17-year-old's picture, e-mail address and cell phone number on the Web site in a posting that suggested the girl was seeking a sexual encounter.

40? 40?!

Quote :
St. Charles County Lt. Craig McGuire said Tuesday that the victim is the daughter of Thrasher's ex-husband's girlfriend. The girl, who has not been named, received lewd messages and photographs from men she didn't know and contacted police.

I bet this isn't even about the girl. It's about her mom.
Quote :
Her attorney, Michael Kielty, said what Thrasher was accused of was no different from someone posting a number on a bathroom wall, telling people to "call Jane Doe for a good time."
"It may be in poor taste. It may be inappropriate, but it's not criminal behavior," Kielty said. He said the state law was poorly written and Thrasher was devastated by the charges.

Yeah ok... because people painted their numbers on bathroom walls because they wanted sex ALL THE TIME. Not only that but I bet doing that with a minor's number may have gotten you charged depending on the state.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that a 40-year old woman would feel the need to do something like this to a 17-year old.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Apparently her attorney believes that people put pictures of themselves on bathroom walls along with the number.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:15 pm

In what universe is this not harassment and solicitation of a minor?
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 pm

The universe this twat of a defendant lives in, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Mafi wrote:

If you mean the guys hitting the 17 year old up, they're probably off the hook because they probably didn't know her age.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mafi wrote:

If you mean the guys hitting the 17 year old up, they're probably off the hook because they probably didn't know her age.

No, I meant the woman who basically put heron the market who KNEW her age.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mafi wrote:

USE YOUR SPACE BAR!

And I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mafi wrote:

USE YOUR SPACE BAR!

And I have no idea.

Space bar, you have failed me for the last time.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 pm

I need a minute to process that a grown woman could be so fucking immature. I'm half her age and I wouldn't do this.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 am

Wait... Trasher wanted revenge on either her ex-husband or the new girlfriend so she went after the daughter? WTF? That makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:38 am

Whatever the case may be, I do like the fact that this 40-year old woman´s last name is meaningfully apt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 am

Quote :
Missouri's cyberbullying law was passed after the suicide of 13-year-old Megan Meier, shown. The girl hanged herself in October 2006 after receiving cruel messages from someone claiming to be a 16-year-old boy on MySpace.com. That boy, "Josh Evans," never existed. Investigators said he was dreamed up by an adult neighbor.

So at least something good came from Megan Meier's death. It set the precedent that allowed the court to convict this crazy bitch! It says she was charged with "felony cyberbullying".
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:41 am

Mafiosa wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mafi wrote:

USE YOUR SPACE BAR!

And I have no idea.

Space bar, you have failed me for the last time.

And today heron is $1.50 a pound at the market with chicken steady at $1.15....
Now I have that joke about Thibbedeax and the whooping crane stuck in my head.

But,
seriously, this woman should've known better than to put a minor's pic
up like that. I remember a few years ago, someone pulled this shit
using a ten year old because he was mad that she drew on his sidewalk
with chalk.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:37 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
Whatever the case may be, I do like the fact that this 40-year old woman´s last name is meaningfully apt.
It would be even more apt (apter?) if it were McCrazybitch.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:55 am

I am never surprised by the immaturity mid-life individuals can display. =/
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 am

Me either, especially since I've been guilty of said immaturity once or twice myself.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am

You posted a single's ad for the seventeen year old daughter of your ex's new fling to get back at them?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 am

No. However, I have been known to get in screaming matches with family members over trivial things.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:39 am

Chris91 wrote:
No. However, I have been known to get in screaming matches with family members over trivial things.
That's normal family life. At least, it is in my family. Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 am

*wincing sympathetically* Ouch. Shocked
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:55 pm

What I don't understand is, why not just post either your replacement~s or the man~s bio? That would be legal, technically...
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:39 pm

This goes so far beyond tacky that we need another word for it. Other than 'felony,' that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?   Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to get revenge on your ex's girlfriend's teenager?
Page 1 of 1