Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tranny arrested for ass injections

Go down 
+15
Raine
Summercorn
Cyberwulf
EileenK98
rachel
Snake Bandage
Hot Cancer
Penguin
Disco Stu
Azzandra
ZOOLANDER
Sakurelf
William Shakespeare
Mr.Doobie
King Bee
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

Tranny arrested for ass injections - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Well, I did link to an article about a woman being arrested for back-alley silicone injections administered to strippers...
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Owlish wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Yeah, I keep thinking the same thing- but then I'm not up to date on this whole under-the-table life-threatening ass-o-plasty others have mentioned, so I decided to... abstain on that part, if you will. The way the article is worded it really does seem like a random fact thrown in there for extra attention, I agree.

But as I stated before, I don't think under-the-table plastic surgery is exclusive, or even disproportionately common, among transexuals.

Certain types of surgery are, particularly "pumping" as in the OP.

Quote :
The injections are popular among Latina women and transgender women, who may be unable to afford conventional plastic surgery and who tap into it through unlicensed practitioners working through word of mouth, city officials said...

...Young transgender women often seek out silicone injections because they are a quick way of making bodies more feminine, unlike hormone treatments, which may take years to work, said Dr. Nick Gorton, an emergency room doctor who treats transgender patients at the Lyon-Martin Health Services clinic in San Francisco...
But the person accused of performing the surgery is apparently trans*, not the victim. I can't see what her transness has to do with anything, and it seems to be thrown into the article purely for sensationalism.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
But the person accused of performing the surgery is apparently trans*, not the victim. I can't see what her transness has to do with anything, and it seems to be thrown into the article purely for sensationalism.
I agree with you that her transness doesn't have anything to do with the investigation. My guess is that the reporter was simply trying to "cover all the bases," and given that the police referred to the suspect as a man the reporter felt the need to explain the discrepancy. I don't see any sensationalism in the article itself, though maybe a touch of ignorance. The OP's use of "tranny" in the title of this thread, however....
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Owlish wrote:
The OP's use of "tranny" in the title of this thread, however....

My transmission works just fine, thankyouverymuch.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Sakurelf wrote:
Owlish wrote:

I agree with sakure. Owlish, aren't you essentially turning a blind eye and trying to bite the hand and not the factory? Colbert
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Sakurelf wrote:
Owlish wrote:

Is this supposed to be a joke? Am I not getting the funny here? I'm just curious, honestly, because I'm kind of surprised; would you be making puns of a slur if this was any other disadvantaged group?

Reidmar wrote:
I agree with sakure. Owlish, aren't you essentially turning a blind eye and trying to bite the hand and not the factory? Colbert
I might have a response to this if I had any clue what the fuck you were saying. Did you write this in another language and run it through Babelfish eight times before posting?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Sakurelf wrote:
Owlish wrote:

... are you high?
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 am

Owlish wrote:
Sakurelf wrote:
Owlish wrote:

Is this supposed to be a joke? Am I not getting the funny here? I'm just curious, honestly, because I'm kind of surprised; would you be making puns of a slur if this was any other disadvantaged group?

Don't you know it's the last group to make fun of and justify prejudice of? There's always gotta be somebody to mock, and if it ain't fanfiction it's gonna be those damn transsexuals. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tranny arrested for ass injections
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2