Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape

Go down 
+3
Maximilia
Lady Anne
Malganis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape Empty
PostSubject: Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape   Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Link

Quote :
Two off-duty law enforcement officers were arrested Saturday night in connection with the alleged kidnapping and rape of an Ontario restaurant employee.

The suspects are Anthony Nicholas Orban, 30, an officer assigned to investigations with the Westminster Police Department, and Jeff Thomas Jelenek, 30, an officer with the California Department of Corrections, police said.

Officers said a police service weapon was found in the victim's car and quickly led authorities to Orban as a suspect.

The incident began Saturday afternoon after the woman left work. Orban allegedly approached her as she was getting into her car in the Ontario Mills parking lot.

"Orban produced a handgun and forced her to drive to an area in Fontana," said Lt. John Evans with the Ontario Police Department.

The woman, who lives in San Bernardino County, was told to stop in the area of Base Line Road and the 15 Freeway. Police are still trying to determine whether she was assaulted after she stopped the car or while driving, Evans said.

Orban left the car after the attack, the 24-year-old victim said. The woman exited her car and went to a nearby business where she called Fontana police to report the incident.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape   Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Yet another reason to distrust cops. Seriously, guys, aren't enough of your fellow officers in the county to the south being threatened for no good reason without you doing things that give people reason to hate you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape   Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Yet another reason to distrust cops. Seriously, guys, aren't enough of your fellow officers in the county to the south being threatened for no good reason without you doing things that give people reason to hate you?

Well, any of the news on here is reason to distrust people, not cops specifically. If the officers had used their badges to get the victim to come with them--which wasn't specified here--then I'd concede the point of an abuse of power. As it is, ANYONE could have done this; it was incidental they were police officers.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape   Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Maximilia wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

Well, any of the news on here is reason to distrust people, not cops specifically. If the officers had used their badges to get the victim to come with them--which wasn't specified here--then I'd concede the point of an abuse of power. As it is, ANYONE could have done this; it was incidental they were police officers.

Well, there is the fact that he threatened her with his police-issue handgun.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape   Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Maximilia wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

There's been some major problems lately with threats and attacks against police in this region. As such, when people who are supposed to protect others act like this, they're sure not helping the situation any.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape   Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Maximilia wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

There's been some major problems lately with threats and attacks against police in this region. As such, when people who are supposed to protect others act like this, they're sure not helping the situation any.

Well, no shit. Somehow I think the consequences of their actions and how it would affect the police force's reputation wasn't exactly on their minds when they did this.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape   Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Why am I not just unsurprised that one of the perps is a California policeman, but was expecting a California policeman to be involved in this?

Oh right, it's because California cops are scum.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape   Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Maximilia wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Maximilia wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

Well, no shit. Somehow I think the consequences of their actions and how it would affect the police force's reputation wasn't exactly on their minds when they did this.

If I were their watch commander, I would have kicked them off the force within five minutes of their arrest. Those bastards shouldn't be allowed to work as hotel doormen, never mind as police officers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape   Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 pm

I imagine they figured that the woman they raped would be too intimidated to press charges. I've encountered a fair number of cops in my time who, like the Pope, believe that their position puts them above the law.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape   Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape Empty

Back to top Go down

Police officers arrested for kidnapping and rape
Page 1 of 1