Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tranny arrested for ass injections

Go down 
+15
Raine
Summercorn
Cyberwulf
EileenK98
rachel
Snake Bandage
Hot Cancer
Penguin
Disco Stu
Azzandra
ZOOLANDER
Sakurelf
William Shakespeare
Mr.Doobie
King Bee
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

Tranny arrested for ass injections Empty
PostSubject: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:22 pm

That'll lead to some solid shit right there:

Quote :
A Miami Gardens transgender woman is facing charges of practicing medicine without a license after police say she injected a patient's rear with everything but the kitchen sink in an illegal cosmetic surgery procedure.

Oneal Ron Morris, 30, was arrested Friday after an investigation by Miami Gardens Police and the Florida Department of Health.

According to police, the victim saw Morris in May and was injected in her buttocks with a substance consisting of cement, "Fix a Flat," mineral oil and super glue.

The amateur incision was then sealed with super glue, police said. The victim was later hospitalized with a serious medical condition as a result of the injections.

Morris, who police say is a man but appears to look like a woman and sports an apparently enhanced rear herself in arrest photos, was being held on $7,500 bond. it was unknown whether she has an attorney.

Police believe there may be other victims of Morris who may be afraid to come forward. They said the victims haven't done anything illegal and shouldn't be afraid to come forward.

Anyone with information is asked to call Miami Gardens Police at 305-474-1420.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:06 pm

... dat azz.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:53 pm

How is their trans status relevant?
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Wait, I thought the point was to take it out of your butt and stick it into your lips or whatever.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:57 am

William Shakespeare wrote:

It isn't. Complain to the editor.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:13 am

It might we relevant because it's common for some transwomen to get under-the-table ass implants when they get too impatient with their transitioning. This kind of thing has killed a lot of them over the years.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:50 am

Sakurelf wrote:
Wait, I thought the point was to take it out of your butt and stick it into your lips or whatever.

It's pretty common for transwomen who can't afford actual surgical implants to go to someone to get loose silicone injected into their butt, thighs, or wherever. Trans status is relevant because it's really the only venue for this sort of thing. What some people do to be happy....
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:46 am

I'm going to go for "to create wank".
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:30 am

Hot Cancer wrote:

I'm going to go for "to create wank".

I don't know about wank, but I'm certainly offended by OP's use of "tranny". And I'm a cisgender female.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:27 am

Quote :
Trans status is relevant because it's really the only venue for this sort of thing.

Somehow, I doubt transexuals are the only market for cheap, DIY plastic surgery.
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:32 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :
Trans status is relevant because it's really the only venue for this sort of thing.

Somehow, I doubt transexuals are the only market for cheap, DIY plastic surgery.

They aren't. Take fan woman, for example.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:41 am

rachel wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

I remember that.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:29 pm

When I first read this topic I thought "ass injections" was a euphemism for something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Charming. Really.
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:38 am

Snake Bandage wrote:

I don't know about wank, but I'm certainly offended by OP's use of "tranny". And I'm a cisgender female.

Appropos of nowt, I'm old enough that 'tranny' to me means transistor radio.

You know, with transistors? Before there were microchips?

You'll have to ask your grandparents.

Listening to pirate radio station Radio Caroline on me tranny. Ah! Takes me back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:35 am

rachel wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

...I had almost forgotten about this story. Ugh, how horrible.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:08 am

Snake Bandage wrote:
Yeah, it seems to me like that would be one of the words that are okay to use for yourself, and yourself only.

On the article, I have to give it to them that they consistently use female pronouns for her throughout, even after the bit about "police say she's a man". I've seen wayyyyy too many articles and tv segments that are completely ignorant when it comes to that.

On the incident, WAT. How does that seem like a good or even defendable idea, ever? As someone on Facebook said, what, did she walk down the aisle in Home Depot and go "oh, look, silicone. That's what they use in plastic surgery, ain't it?"-?

Mr.Doobie wrote:
... dat azz.

No shit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:16 am

All I can think looking at that is...

Dem hips don't lie.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 am

Summercorn wrote:
Snake Bandage wrote:

Appropos of nowt, I'm old enough that 'tranny' to me means transistor radio.

You know, with transistors? Before there were microchips?

You'll have to ask your grandparents.

Listening to pirate radio station Radio Caroline on me tranny. Ah! Takes me back. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
On the article, I have to give it to them that they consistently use female pronouns for her throughout, even after the bit about "police say she's a man". I've seen wayyyyy too many articles and tv segments that are completely ignorant when it comes to that.

I just fail to see how her being a transexual is relevant.

like, at all...
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 am

She looks like she ate Doctor Robotnik and then stole his trousers.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:37 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

I just fail to see how her being a transexual is relevant.

like, at all...
Yeah, I keep thinking the same thing- but then I'm not up to date on this whole under-the-table life-threatening ass-o-plasty others have mentioned, so I decided to... abstain on that part, if you will. The way the article is worded it really does seem like a random fact thrown in there for extra attention, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:38 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Yeah, I keep thinking the same thing- but then I'm not up to date on this whole under-the-table life-threatening ass-o-plasty others have mentioned, so I decided to... abstain on that part, if you will. The way the article is worded it really does seem like a random fact thrown in there for extra attention, I agree.

But as I stated before, I don't think under-the-table plastic surgery is exclusive, or even disproportionately common, among transexuals.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Entirely possible. But since I don't know anything about that, I left it to other people to comment on.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

But as I stated before, I don't think under-the-table plastic surgery is exclusive, or even disproportionately common, among transexuals.

Certain types of surgery are, particularly "pumping" as in the OP.

Quote :
The injections are popular among Latina women and transgender women, who may be unable to afford conventional plastic surgery and who tap into it through unlicensed practitioners working through word of mouth, city officials said...

...Young transgender women often seek out silicone injections because they are a quick way of making bodies more feminine, unlike hormone treatments, which may take years to work, said Dr. Nick Gorton, an emergency room doctor who treats transgender patients at the Lyon-Martin Health Services clinic in San Francisco...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranny arrested for ass injections   Tranny arrested for ass injections Empty

Back to top Go down

Tranny arrested for ass injections
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next