Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested

Go down 
+13
Rabid Badger
Spotts1701
Ezri Dax
gaijinguy
Jesus.
Mafiosa
Penguin
Fairlight
Trioculus
Lady Anne
myeerah
Bezron
SirDixonDongs
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested Empty
PostSubject: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:00 pm

merkin sauce

Quote :
"Nine members of the Christian militia group Hutaree have been indicted on multiple charges involving an alleged plot to attack police, including seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction, the U.S. Attorney in Michigan announced this morning."

"The indictment describes an alleged plot that seems inspired by weapons more associated with urban warfare in Iraq than with rural Michigan."

"The Hutaree members allegedly 'planned to kill an unidentified member of local law enforcement and then attack the law enforcement officers who gather in Michigan for the funeral.'"

so... why has every place ive read this story not call these guys turrists because idk mang that sure does look like turrism to me

discuss
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm

also five bux says ezri dax comes in here pissing and whining that these cant possibly be turrists they are MERKIN HERROS
Back to top Go down
Bezron

Bezron

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:09 pm

The gubbmn't is just persecutin' Christians! This proves that that guy in the WHITE house is just a muslim! turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested 57786
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:

so... why has every place ive read this story not call these guys turrists because idk mang that sure does look like turrism to me

discuss

I have no idea what you're talking about. That looks nothing like tourism!
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 pm

You know someone's an extremist when their fellow nutjobs want nothing to do with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Well, I mean, I thought it was obvious:

Brown-skinned Muslims wanting to blow up American citizens, kill American soldiers, and shoot elected officials = Terrorism

White-skinned Christians wanting to blow up American citizens, kill American soliders, and shoot elected officials = Patriotism

There's just a world of difference between Hutaree and Al Quaida [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:

Americans don't speak English, they speak American. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 pm

i for one only speak esperanto
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm

They're using all the politically correct words they've been using for terrorists in the mideast with these guys. "Extremist," "militant," etc.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:27 pm

PATRIOTSSSSSS

VVVV WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS GUY'S CHIN

They all look exactly like you'd expect them to.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:24 pm

...kinda looks like my neighbors
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 pm

I think the dude on the bottom right corner goes to my school
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Media's probably remembering the last time they got burned on the "angry white male" bit.
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:23 am

These people have obviously ignored what the Bible says, because I think that 'thou shalt not kill' is pretty damn clear. I hope these fuckers get the lengthy prison sentences they deserve.

Killing is condemned in Christianity, but in Islam it is an express route to Mohammeds hedonistic paradise.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 am

*headdesk*

Oh, here we go again folks...
Back to top Go down
Bezron

Bezron

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:41 am

Not exactly what was predicted, but the judges will accept it.

*hands over 5 bux*
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:30 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
Media's probably remembering the last time they got burned on the "angry white male" bit.

Yeah, but there's at least one 'angry white female' in there. That's gotta count for something.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Slacktivist had some interesting dissection/links to dissection of how these guys are basically a real-life 'Tribulation Force,' at least in their own minds.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
PATRIOTSSSSSS

VVVV WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS GUY'S CHIN

They all look exactly like you'd expect them to.

Yeah, because it's so easy to tell if people are criminals by facial characteristics alone Rolling Eyes Pretty sure that theory was dismissed a looooong time ago.

Chaltab wrote:
Slacktivist had some interesting dissection/links to dissection of how these guys are basically a real-life 'Tribulation Force,' at least in their own minds.

Oh, cool! *loves Slack's Left Behind critiques, goes to check out*
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Quote :
Yeah, because it's so easy to tell if people are criminals by facial characteristics alone Rolling Eyes Pretty sure that theory was dismissed a looooong time ago.

Yes this is exactly what I meant.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Quote :

Yes this is exactly what I meant.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Then what did you mean, since that's how it came across to me.

edit: wow, that guy on the top, third from left looks quite a bit like John Malkovich. o_O
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm pretty sure she meant "They look like people you'd see playing a Christian militia group on an episode of L&O".

'Cause they do.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Lapin wrote:
I'm pretty sure she meant "They look like people you'd see playing a Christian militia group on an episode of L&O".

'Cause they do.

Yeah, pretty much this. I don't know about you but when I heard "Christian Militia police funeral bombing michiganians (?)" I pretty much imagined these dudes right here: angry white greasy people with permanent rageface.

It's like god typecast them for their roles in life

e: also sticky out ears
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 am

First one on the bottom reminds me of Ricky Gervais. I think it's the smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested   turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

turrists that are neither brown nor muslim arrested
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next