Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers

Go down 
+7
theweirdkind
Maximilia
Ceres
T.S.Orr
KGarrett
Lady Anne
Malganis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers Empty
PostSubject: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Don't tase him.

Quote :
A Waffle House employee is suing the Gwinnett County Police Department over what he says was an unprovoked encounter with an officer who stunned him with a Taser.

The department’s internal investigation records reveal that the officer used the weapon like a toy with tacit approval from two superior officers.

I'd shudder to think how they'd treat a loaded gun. Shocked

Quote :
Wilson (Mal: The tasered guy) said the officers often pointed the red laser from their Taser at him playfully. They would do so when Wilson picked a song they didn’t like on the jukebox or when telling him not to mess up their order, Wilson said.

“It was uncomfortable, but they are my customers and they tip pretty well,” Wilson said. “I just thought they were being foolish.”

You were right!

Quote :
Then on Feb. 16, Wilson was chatting with Parry and Parkerson when Miles sidled up behind him. Without saying a word, Miles zapped him with the Taser, Wilson said.

“I remember feeling the pulse go through my body,” Wilson said. “It hurt.”

Miles told investigators that he only “spark tested” the Taser near the employee’s back “just to scare him a little bit,” according to the internal investigation file.

Douches. Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers 57923
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 pm

WTF?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Why is it that every time I try to relax my opinions re: police officers, something like this comes along to prove me right? Distressing. Quite literally every time, too; maybe there really aren't any good ones.
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 pm

lol what?! Damn dipshit (the cop not the dude obviously). God the stupidity of some people.
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:29 am

Abusing the waiter, for fun and giggles! I hope he at least spit on their coke once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 am

KGarrett wrote:
Why is it that every time I try to relax my opinions re: police officers, something like this comes along to prove me right? Distressing. Quite literally every time, too; maybe there really aren't any good ones.

Because all the good stuff done by police officers every day isn't advertised in the papers. Just when they mess up. Or, conversely, when they make a big drug bust or crack a big case (which is in the good category, but sadly much rarer).

EDIT: Grammar is gud.

Last edited by Maximilia on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:36 am

There's plenty of good cops around, but everyday hard work doesn't make headlines like stupid does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:56 am

Lady Anne wrote:
There's plenty of good cops around, but everyday hard work doesn't make headlines like stupid does.
I think the good cops show when they investigate and can make a case against somebody.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
WTF?! Shocked

My thoughts exactly. No
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:13 pm

My uncle was a cop, and he was a good cop.

But these guys... I don't believe for a moment that it was an accident. I think they're just sadistic pricks who think it's a laugh to hurt people.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 pm

So they're just like every other cop out there, then.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 pm

KGarrett wrote:
Sometimes you remind me that you used to be Drifter. I may just start calling you our marshwiggle.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:00 am

KelinciHutan wrote:
KGarrett wrote:
Sometimes you remind me that you used to be Drifter.

Well, I imagine it's not easy to completely shake your view of the world.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:23 am

Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty, shake your booty...

EDIT: Bad joke, I know, but I couldn't resist.... Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers 611762
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers   Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers Empty

Back to top Go down

Restaurant worker tasered for fun by boorish police officers
Page 1 of 1