Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."

Go down 
+5
TheIan
Salamas
Azzandra
Maximilia
grmblfjx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

"Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." Empty
PostSubject: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:06 am

Buzzfeed

So this senator goes with what he believes instead of party policies. I wish politicians everywhere had more of that.

And you know the amazing thing? His Facebook page mostly has people from both sides cheering him on. The homophobia so far seems limited.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:22 am

That is made of win.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 am

THIS GUY.

HIM.

NOMINATE HIM FOR PRESIDENT, GOP.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:05 am

I think that quote may be one of the best things I've read a politician say. "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." 831506
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:15 am

"But I never walk away
From what I know is right
But I'm gonna turn my back on you!"
-Freedom, Alice Cooper

Get this man a seat in the fucking White House!
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:33 am

HELL...FUCKING...YES!

FINALLY! Another politician I can respect!
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:26 am

"Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." 961878 So much win!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Shubby the Lurkette

Shubby the Lurkette

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:39 am

This guy has just made my day. Other GOP candidates should be more like him.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:18 am

It strikes me that for all of Palin's talk about being a maverick, this guy is the real deal. He's a Republican who supports gay marriage, for fuck's sake. That's being a maverick.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Azzandra wrote:
It strikes me that for all of Palin's talk about being a maverick, this guy is the real deal. He's a Republican who supports gay marriage, for fuck's sake. That's being a maverick.

I could probably explain why that word actually meant something as applied to McCain back in the late '90s/early 2000s, but at this point it's ancient history, he started toeing the party line to not get slapped down in the primaries again, and Palin turned the word into an insult just by saying it a lot. So at this point it's pretty pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."   "Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." Empty

Back to top Go down

"Fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing."
Page 1 of 1