Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend

Go down 
+7
Maximilia
Lapin
Spotts1701
fishstickhater
InkWeaver
Braigwen
Malganis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:02 pm

The link.

Quote :
A New Zealand mother has gone into gruesome detail in describing how she watched a man stab her daughter 216 times.

Lesley Elliott told the High Court at Christchurch how she broke into her daughter, Sophie’s, bedroom only to see Sophie’s ex-boyfriend Clayton Weatherston straddling her legs and stabbing her over and over again in complete silence.

Weatherston is claiming provocation as a defence to the murder charge, at a trial expected to run for three weeks before Justice Judith Potter and a jury.

“I thought he was going right through her," Mrs Elliott said.

Her daughter suffered stabs wound to almost every part of her body.

Her ears, part of her nose, one nipple and one of her inner labia were cut off.

She had 45 stab wounds to her throat and 26 to her temple as well as both her eyes and concentrated wounds to one cheek and the left side of her neck.

“I never heard him say a word,” Mrs Elliott told the court.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Defense? Some ass hole stabs a girl over 200 times and claims DEFENSE!!!

I call Bullshit on this one. Total and complete bullshit.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:58 pm

"So you were defending yourself?"

"Yes."

"You were defending yourself by stabbing her over two hundred times?"

"I was defending myself... enthusiastically."
Back to top Go down
fishstickhater
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fishstickhater

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:49 pm

She just sat there and watched him do it?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:21 pm

fishstickhater wrote:
She just sat there and watched him do it?
scratch

Could have been in shock, or too scared to do anything.

Think about it - guy's got a knife, and he obviously has no qualms about using it. Would you really do anything that might turn his attention on you?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:15 pm

I agree with Spotts. She pretty much walked into a horror movie, and she seems to have just frozen up in shock. By the time she got there, her daughter was likely dead anyway, with that many wounds.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:28 am

And the fact that he took the time to stab her Nipple and cut off one of her inner lips is enough to tell me that he enjoyed every moment of this.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:38 am

Could have been the shock yes, but jeez... I don't have a kid, but I gotta say that if I did, and I walked in on someone mutilating them, I would have gone batshit ballistic crazy on their asses. Not wise, no, and I'm sure I would have had the few moments (minutes?) of trying to equate what I'm seeing with reality, but yeah...
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:10 am

Mythandariel wrote:
And the fact that he took the time to stab her Nipple and cut off one of her inner lips is enough to tell me that he enjoyed every moment of this.

The way I'm reading this is "he stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and it was all over the place and some stabs went in her face and some in her chest and some in her crotch and some bits were sliced off". You know, not "I'ma cut this off... and this... oh, and I think I'll keep a nipple".
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 am

Dang. I recall one case where they successfully pleaded defense because the murdered stabbed the victim twenty-seven times--the sheer excess suggested an unstable mind. This guy stabs her nearly ten times that and they plead defense?

Man, I need to catch my psych teacher around campus, he'd be fascinated by this.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 am

Okay, after . . . say, twelve times or so, it's no longer an accident. It becomes a deliberate act. To not stop until the 216th stroke, though, that takes dedication.
Plus arms of steel.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Quote :
She ran upstairs to her daughter’s bedroom after hearing her daughter screaming, but couldn’t break the door down.

She said the screaming stopped and was replaced by rhythmic “thumping”, which she thought meant Mr Weatherston was raping her daughter.

This part just kills me. I have nightmares about hearing someone I'm close to dying and being unable to help. I feel so bad for this woman. Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend 309696
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:21 pm

rae wrote:
Quote :
She ran upstairs to her daughter’s bedroom after hearing her daughter screaming, but couldn’t break the door down.

She said the screaming stopped and was replaced by rhythmic “thumping”, which she thought meant Mr Weatherston was raping her daughter.

This part just kills me. I have nightmares about hearing someone I'm close to dying and being unable to help. I feel so bad for this woman. Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend 309696

Oh, god, yes. >< I was reading it at first that she was just standing there in shock. That's... jeez. That poor family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend   Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl stabbed over 200 times by mom's ex-boyfriend
Page 1 of 1