Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"

Go down 
+4
bleachedblackcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Rabid Badger
Knorg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" Empty
PostSubject: Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"   Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Smiley Culture - real name David Emmanuel - stabbed himself while making a cup of tea, his family were told.

Reminds me of that Blackadder episode, where two men were said to have: "he accidentally brutally stabbed himself in the stomach while shaving" and "accidentally brutally cut his head off while combing his hair"

Quote :
The singer died from a stab wound while in police custody during a raid at his home in Warlingham, Surrey on 15 March.

That's the British for you, we'll die for a cuppa! I mean, you could see it happening resisting arrest or something, but making a cup of tea? That must have been strong tea, hell, you'd call it Mr Tea. I had a rough cup of Ovaltine once, stole my wallet, and I got into a lot of trouble over milky Horlicks, but nothing like this.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"   Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:59 pm

I'm not familiar with the British ritual of making tea, but does it generally involve sharp knives that can fatally stab you?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"   Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:50 pm

What episode of 8-Bit Theater had Fighter "accidentally falling" onto Black Mage's knife 46 times?
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"   Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:08 am

Sadly I can see someone stabbing themselves in order to not go to jail.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"   Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:07 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
I'm not familiar with the British ritual of making tea, but does it generally involve sharp knives that can fatally stab you?

The tea ritual of the infamous Scunthorpe Ninjas does. Some people claim they can see them hiding in Scunthorpe.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"   Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 am

Quote :
"And then he ran into my knife. He ran into my knife ten times."

Knorg wrote:
hell, you'd call it Mr Tea.

Oh, for fuck's sake. Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" 724940
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"   Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:41 am

Rabid Badger wrote:

If you put the milk in first, you are honour-bound to commit hara-kiri.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"   Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Quote :
The IPCC said no fingerprints were found on the hilt of the knife embedded in his chest, but the singer's DNA was present.

...Was he also wearing gloves when he stabbed himself? scratch Didn't want to risk getting fingerprints all over the good china I suppose, gotta make the best impression when the police come knocking.

I would second bleachedblackcat's comment, but if your goal is to avoid arrest and like, not die, why would you purposely stab yourself where the majority of your vital organs are?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"   Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:21 am

Some people really are that stupid, and the police aren't supposed to carry knifes. Sadly, I find it hard to believe they did it and easier to believe the singer did it in a bid to escape police custody, and wound up killing himself.

Or maybe somebody did stab him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"   Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea" Empty

Back to top Go down

Man killed in police raid "stabbed himself while making a cup of tea"
Page 1 of 1