Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed

Go down 
+3
Barton
the asylum
Scamps
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scamps

Scamps

Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed Empty
PostSubject: Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed   Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:45 am

Source

Quote :
A POLICE officer faces disciplinary action over allegations that he failed to intervene in an attack on a woman who was stabbed and set alight at a Melbourne petrol station.

The 42-year-old Bayswater North victim died in The Alfred hospital after receiving burns to almost 100 per cent of her body following the attack on June 2 in the city's east.
Police have not revealed how the off-duty officer's mobile phone footage of the attack was obtained but an internal investigation of the incident has been launched.
"Victoria Police can confirm a police member is facing disciplinary action relating to the off-duty inaction to provide assistance at an incident in Bayswater earlier this year

Not only not helping her, But filming it?, I can't imagine he was thinking "huur hurrr I'm gonna go put this on youtube" No
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed   Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:11 am

Australia

Why am I not surprised?
Back to top Go down
Barton

Barton

PostSubject: Re: Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed   Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:56 pm

the asylum wrote:
Australia

Why am I not surprised?

Australia's official response is confirmed to be "because you touch yourself at night". Smile
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed   Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:30 pm

You know, when I was younger, I always wanted to visit Australia.

That was before I discovered WGW's news section.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed   Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 pm

It's not all bad... I hear some of the sheep are harmless.
Back to top Go down
Scamps

Scamps

PostSubject: Re: Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed   Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:12 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
You know, when I was younger, I always wanted to visit Australia.

That was before I discovered WGW's news section.

Somtimes all you need is a local friend who knows where to- and where not to go around here, Hell I live in the city this hapened in, Theres just a few places you don't want to be around at night.

Bayswater is half an hours drive from here, Considering I live in a low crime area this came as a shock to me Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed 203843
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed   Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 am

Raven wrote:

They'll kill you too. Anything Australian is capable of killing you at any moment if it decides it wants to. That's why the rest of the world shipped them off to the ass end of the Pacific Ocean. Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed 588739
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed   Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Raven wrote:

They'll kill you too. Anything Australian is capable of killing you at any moment if it decides it wants to. That's why the rest of the world shipped them off to the ass end of the Pacific Ocean. Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed 588739

I can confirm that the sheep can and WILL try to kill you. I used to live with one such psycho sheep when I moved to a rural area. He basically came with the place because nobody dared go near him. Sure he'd act all cute and cuddly when you were facing him, but the second you turned your back... that sneaky sheep would try to run you over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed   Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed Empty

Back to top Go down

Cop watched as woman set on fire and stabbed
Page 1 of 1