Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mouse
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mouse

Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton! Empty
PostSubject: Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton!   Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Okay I looked it up and I'm fairly certain this person is a troll. Either that or they have a sick fascination with Garfield getting it on with hot ladies. But either way, I love this fic. It's ridiculous that trollfic or not, it achieves a kind of grandeur. This is what I want more fanfic writers to do: if you can't be good, at least be gloriously, wonderfully bad. That way at least you'll be remembered.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nearly every line of this fic is sig-worthy. Just look:

Quote :
Meanwhile in England Buckingham Palace Prince William and Kate Middleton were getting ready for marriage ceremonies.

"Kate Middleton soon we will be in marriage and all will be well. You will be princess of England and all will bow to you." Said Prince William with celebration.

"Yes I am happiness. But I wish Garfield was here. I am missing Garfields macho charm and rugged good looks." Kate Middleton said with distant longing.

"FORGET GARFIELD. He is not coming for as long as I am Prince of this land. You will be mine and mine alone." Said Prince William grasping Kate Middleton tightly.

"But." Said Kate Middleton with whimper.

"There will be no buts for YOU. No cat no matter how manly will steal my woman!" Shouted Prince William with anger.

So yeah, apparently a cat threatens Prince William's masculinity.

Quote :
"I am the prince of all English! All will cower before my monarchial might! Not even Garfield can defeat me!" Declared Prince William with royal decree.

I want to marry the writer of this fic for that line alone. It's so surreal and silly.

Quote :
"Enough nonsense! Feel might of royal jewels!" Said Prince William as he snapped his fingers.

At Prince Williams commands noise was heard. Mighty Big Ben transformed into giant laser cannon and aimed at Garfield with blasting intent.

"Tick Tock it is 12 o'clock. Time to die!" Said Prince William with mocking words.

At these words Big Ben fired at Garfield with beams of fury. However Garfield was not laser fazed and backhanded laser beam with ease.

You know when I first read the "Feel the might of the royal jewels" line I was positive Prince William was going to attack Garfield with his penis or something. God I love this fic.

Quote :
"Garfield I want you to joust me like valiant knight." Kate Middleton cried out with desire.

You want to be flung from your horse where you'll lie there like a turtle on its back because you can't get up with all that armour on?

I'll end this post with the last line of this fic. Why? It just seems so appropriate.

Quote :
Garfield then rode Kate Middleton like mighty knight taming wild stallion. With mighty force Garfield Jousted Kate Middleton with manly lance into late hours of night and all heard sound of their romances.
Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

PostSubject: Re: Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton!   Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 pm

what the fuck

this is amazing

I wish this author would hook up with Comics Nix and ride off into a glorious badfic sunset together. Like a romance novel, but with more bestiality and black hole vaginas.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton!   Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 am

I hereby declare this the greatest fanfic ever. This is hilarious Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton! 611762
Back to top Go down
Happenstance
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Happenstance

PostSubject: Re: Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton!   Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:59 am

...I'm caught halfway between horror and overjoyed awe. :'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton!   Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton! Empty

Back to top Go down

Garfield helps celebrate wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton!
Page 1 of 1