Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.  Empty
PostSubject: So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.    So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Failsauce.

Pretty much just wrote the new story, expanded it a bit, etc. I did it for class as you can plainly see seeing as I completely forgot to delete the heading from it. Changed it around. Lemme know what you think if anyone gives a shit?

Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.    So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Might want to think about editing out your power word and doing a bit of a spell check. I see the word "arraigning" in the third paragraph already. Also (purely a personal opinion) you may want to either extend or combine a few of your sentences; you could change the following:

Quote :
She didn't fidget with them like her blue scrubs. She hated that set. Her nails always tugged at it like talons.
...into something like this:
Quote :

She didn't fidget with them like her blue scrubs; she hated that set. Her nails always tugged at it like talons.
Perhaps read through it to avoid quick repetition of words and/or phrases. Example:
Quote :
I could tell they were her favorite- she just seemed like a different person when she wore them. She seemed just a little more confident, like she could take on the world.
Quote :
Our interview was brief, but I guess I made the cut, because after warm smiles, I was greeted as a member of the group. When I passed by the desk, I was greeted by warm smiles, and the room seemed to slow as Blue eyes said her goodbyes.

That last point could be considered entirely too nit picky on my part, though, so take that with a grain of salt. Also, try to keep your tenses consistent. This:
Quote :
I'd seen her canines, and they're pretty short.
...should be either this:
Quote :
I'd seen her canines, and they were pretty short.
...or this:
Quote :
I've seen her canines, and they're pretty short.

*continues reading for content*
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.    So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Thanks! I need to learn to pay more attention to that stuff, I never catch it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.    So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Jesus., you are beautiful and sassy and you have an awesome fashion sense. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.    So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Seule wrote:
Jesus., you are beautiful and sassy and you have an awesome fashion sense. Smile

:O

Aww, thanks! Where'd this come about from tho? xD
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.    So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Today I give people honest compliments because I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.    So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.  Empty

Back to top Go down

So I expanded that vampire I did ages ago.
Page 1 of 1