Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A listing of our fanfiction

Go down 
+42
Tungsten Monk
GamemasterAnthony
Alhazred
Roo
Chaltab
Dama47
Malganis
The Ansem Man
Braigwen
Snake Bandage
Tillian
The Unoriginal
Kirby
the asylum
Inciter
lovedless
Cyberwulf
I_Lam_Edhellen
Rageful Jewel
Deutschtard
Lady Anne
Rydain
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
gaijinguy
Drabbler
Narwhal
Ihasacookie
Miss Misery
EileenK98
eugenetapdance
Raine
Solitia
KelinciHutan
Atramentua
Spotts1701
Chalchihuitlicue
myeerah
Glorfindel
InkWeaver
Notomys mordax
Sparrow
Maximilia
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

A listing of our fanfiction - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:11 pm

There is no way I'm showing off my old fanfiction.net profile. God, that thing was embarrassing. But here I am now.

Mind you, don't go looking for great literature. I've got only a few pieces posted, mostly GI Joe-related; the ones I've gotten the best responses for have been a pair of short 'fics detailing what life is like on base for the non-heroic support personnel, and the way they view the insanity of the Joe universe. I also have a perspective on the Riddler from his henchgirl Echo, and Bob the Skull from "Dresden Files" waxing nonpoetic about tits.

Last edited by Tungsten Monk on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:37 am

I'll probably regret this tomorrow, but here goes...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think I'm a terrible writer, exactly, but I am a rather unremarkable one.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:25 am

My HoND fics have vanished from the 'Net, but my MYST stories are at my ff.n account here.
Back to top Go down
Manny
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Manny

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] My fanfiction writing career didn't take off until I met Kitbug and Vince (alias Vincent Valentine) who not only read my stories but took a genuine interest in my writings. Thanks to them, I have maintained my interest in writing for the past nine years. I have a Star Wars (KotOR) fanfic, a Megaman Zero 2 parody fanfic, and a Pokémon fanfic currently in progress, but I edit them so heavily that posting them chapter by chapter would not be wise. Kitbug and Vince read my ongoing fics, providing much-needed criticism and ideas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have three original stories currently in progress, one of which I decided to post chapter by chapter, but realized too late that I'm no good at posting stuff bit by bit (I still send completed chapters to Kitbug and Vince, though). I plan to publish those three stories and my "Sword" saga once I'm finished with them - even my "Sword" saga needs additional content before I'm satisfied with it. Of course, due to the scope of my stories, I will always add more to their respective universes. They're in my head, you know? They won't leave me alone. I like it - they give me something to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lazerth
Shingzyl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shingzyl

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:18 pm

I've evolved from a yaoi obsessed weaboo to, well, whatever I am now. Have fun trekking through this drivel and feel free to do with these as you please.

The One I Use Presently
The Most Embarrassing

And, as an added bonus, I'll throw in my FictionPress for free!

Click now, before this offer expires!
Back to top Go down
http://ryukirose3407.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A listing of our fanfiction
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3