Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A listing of our fanfiction

Go down 
+42
Tungsten Monk
GamemasterAnthony
Alhazred
Roo
Chaltab
Dama47
Malganis
The Ansem Man
Braigwen
Snake Bandage
Tillian
The Unoriginal
Kirby
the asylum
Inciter
lovedless
Cyberwulf
I_Lam_Edhellen
Rageful Jewel
Deutschtard
Lady Anne
Rydain
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
gaijinguy
Drabbler
Narwhal
Ihasacookie
Miss Misery
EileenK98
eugenetapdance
Raine
Solitia
KelinciHutan
Atramentua
Spotts1701
Chalchihuitlicue
myeerah
Glorfindel
InkWeaver
Notomys mordax
Sparrow
Maximilia
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eugenetapdance

eugenetapdance

A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:06 am

Narwhal wrote:
eugenetapdance wrote:
Eleven Photographs of Boys - Watchmen, Adrian-centric, the contents of the BOYS folder

Eugene, this is excellent.

Why thanks. I try.
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:27 am

I know it sounds horrible, but I write LotR BAMF!fic. I love the fish-out-of-water genre, especially because it's so easy to combine into to the mystery genre. That and poetry in Sindarin.

Most of my stories suffer from chronic rewrite-itis. I got so caught up in perfecting them that my progress slows to a halt, and I stop writing.

My FF.Net Account
Lots of bamfing, Elvish poetry, and a few parodies on the side. Everyone's seems to like Interviews With a Woodelf, My Best Friend Bamfed into Middle–earth and An Ada - To a Dad.

My Livejournal
Not much writing on there, but I am working on my current pet-project, The Coffin's Occupant. And it also is in danger of rewrite-itis, as you can see.
1st Draft, 2nd Draft, 3 rd Draft, 4 th Draft, 5th Draft, and working on the 8th. Any help with this one would be appreciated.

My FictionPress Account
Mostly short stories and poetry that nobody reads. The parody: Fantasticallidismulia is fairly successful though. If people were to read my stuff ever, they'd probably like The Lay of the Lady Hen Lace Silver, The Dwimor, Doll, and The Magic Mists.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Just added a link to my ff.net profile in my sig (actually it goes to my latest fanfic). If you do leave criticism on any of my stuff, please bear in mind the date it was published - my older work isn't great. I leave it up there because a) some people did like it and I don't want to take it away from them, b) to remind myself what the quality of my writing used to be like.
Back to top Go down
lovedless
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
lovedless

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:46 pm

**takes the plunge into that cold-as-fuck water**

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I've got a smattering of pieces, both art and lit, though most of it is RP-based fangasm that me and a fellow HoBF/WGW friend worked on while I suffered the ends of my marriage. This is where 90% of my shit goes.

Photography I've managed to squeak out over the years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (L Biggs)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Lovedless)
The apparent 2 AFF accounts I hold, but nothing was ever posted in either so *neener*

I had started a creative journal on LJ, to keep my fan wank out of my IRL business. Never got past 2 entries though XD

+/- crit welcome, feel free to spork it too. Just spork it good if you do. GIVE ME WHAT I'VE RIGHTFULLY EARNED :p
Back to top Go down
lovedless
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
lovedless

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm

eugenetapdance wrote:
Eleven Photographs of Boys - Watchmen, Adrian-centric, the contents of the BOYS folder

I Should Be Extremely Happy In Your Company - Watchmen, WIP, Adrian Veidt as a teenage hustler who gets picked up by Hooded Justice. (Hey, canon gays and the timeline permits.)

To both: HO-SHIT.... **sings your praises for a job well done** Fangirling aside, only a few grammatical errors I saw (it was like one, I think it was a tense or an awkward phrase... I can't remember now. Who knows, maybe I had a brain fart.) but I must compliment you highly for the concept, the history you applied to the characters, the ability to distinguish each character free of the typical Headboard Mark that is so rampant with sexually active characters.
Back to top Go down
lovedless
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
lovedless

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Solitia wrote:
Oh, what the hey. I'll post mine, too. Not all of it is great... some of it experimental... And I don't reply to concrit right away so I have time to let it soak in, so don't be offended if it's not immediate. It's welcome, however. Anything is better than the "ZOMG GREAT" comments.

HAHAHAHA, Zombie Cam... why the fuck have I not read that before? XD
Back to top Go down
Solitia

Solitia

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 pm

lovedless wrote:
HAHAHAHA, Zombie Cam... why the fuck have I not read that before? XD

Because it was just drivel? I think I wrote that for Kozi on Ygal.
Back to top Go down
http://cvmadison.com
Inciter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Inciter

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 pm

I would post my FF.net account, but all of my fics are shit and I don't feel like sharing them with everyone.

I was going to rewrite all of them, but found that I either don't give a shit about the fic or I don't have any inspiration anymore. The only reason I haven't deleted them is because some people actually like them.

I'm a badfic writer and I know it, but I'm trying really hard to improve.
Back to top Go down
lovedless
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
lovedless

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:22 am

Inciter wrote:
I would post my FF.net account, but all of my fics are shit and I don't feel like sharing them with everyone.

I was going to rewrite all of them, but found that I either don't give a shit about the fic or I don't have any inspiration anymore. The only reason I haven't deleted them is because some people actually like them.

Which only makes me wonder why you posted this little teaser to begin with ^_^ If you are trying to improve but aren't asking for crit, then what's the point in telling us you have a ff.net account? How are you improving yourself without the feedback of others? Do you really want us to hound you out? *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Inciter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Inciter

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 pm

lovedless wrote:
Inciter wrote:

Which only makes me wonder why you posted this little teaser to begin with ^_^ If you are trying to improve but aren't asking for crit, then what's the point in telling us you have a ff.net account? How are you improving yourself without the feedback of others? Do you really want us to hound you out? *hugs*
I'm actually completely surprised that none of my fics have appeared here yet. It's very easy to figure out my account, even though I'm not going by the same username. I just know that my fics are very poorly written and for some of them, ridiculously OOC.

When I first started writing, I did what most other writers in the same fandom were doing and I regret it now. I also have a habit of sacrificing characterization for the sake of romance.

And to be honest, I like getting critique because it often makes me realize that I'm a shitty writer, but I usually give up on the fic in question til I think I can do better, which hasn't happened yet. If it wasn't for the fact that I still like two of my fics, I'd just give up on the whole account and take a long break from fanfics.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:43 pm

My Fictionpress profile. Most of it's old stuff, like Bloody and Bloodier Sword, new stuff like Deathmatch, and even a homework assignment (a total faux pas, I know)

My Pit account. There's Pokemon, more Pokemon, Megaman, and far and away my most sucessful fic, Rumble of the Robot Masters

*wipes up*

Was it good for you too?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:38 pm

My fics are mainly Yugioh GX, with one original, one YGO 5D's, and some crossovers with Pokemon.

I've been working to improve my writing, but it's still a work in progress. But I am rather proud of how "Ekou's Song" turned out. I spent almost a year and a half working on that one.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 am

Help yourself:
X-Men (very old... very sappy... has snarking potential)
X-Men (WIP)
Harry Potter (redo story, WIP)
More Harry Potter (an abandoned whodunit)
Moar HP (WIP) (remember that werewolf!Draco fic we snarked on the green boards?)
Back to top Go down
Tillian

Tillian

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 am

Here's some of my stuff on this profile

Also I've posted some of my stuff here first for a crash test before I've posted my stuff on ff.net under the same poster name.

So far most of my stuff is on Mass Effect but I do have a WIP fan fiction parody on WoW on my hard drive atm. I'll post that up someday when I've managed to finish chapter 1.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Eh, I suppose it wouldn't hurt that much. I'm not a godawful writer.

My stuff. What I've posted so far on FF.net, anyway, I still have about 20 drabbles I need to post sometime. It's all Digimon, so far. And kind of dorky.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Ok...here's my FF.net Author Page page. Most of the fictions are unfinished since I get bored with one fandom before jumping to another.

The ones I am actively still posting on are my Transformers, Batman, Gears of War, and Oblivion fics.

I have gotten some good, solid constructive reviews so far.

The HP fic is in the process of being completely rewritten.
Back to top Go down
The Ansem Man

The Ansem Man

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:08 pm

This is my pit account. I've been there for a while, so my really old stuff blows compared to what I recently do.

I'm the most active in the Negima fandom, so both of my active fics use it as a crossover base.

Disgaea: Gehenna's Holy Queen: Negima/Disgaea, basically starring somebody notorious around the Negima parts for alternate character interpretation. Apparently a lot of people love this one, so I'm trying to update it again.

I Am Negima AND SO CAN YOU (Act I)(Act II): PPD/Negima!?, apparently unpopular for the latter reason, plus I like playing the SHAFT card and throwing tons of references I don't expect my audience to get. This one could use a little love, PPD is such an unsung fandom.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:32 am

My ff.net profile. I mostly write in the Metalocalypse fandom nowadays, but I've not posted anything new for a while (RL and the efforts of writing original short fiction kind of drained the fanfiction-writin' juice out of me).

Tell me what OOC crap my work is, peeps!Yeah
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 pm

What? You guys WANT to read my fics?

Harley Quinn hyenaholic at AFF.net.

Breech Loader at FF.net.

Lots and LOTS of stuff to be undecided on whether it's awesome or just awesomely perverted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Dama47

Dama47

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:01 pm

I have a few stories up at the pit here, and the rest, most old and written when I was new to writing, are at my website. I've stuck to Trek Voyager P/T stories...or at least I haven't posted anything outside of that yet. A TNG story I've been piecing together sowly will be posted as a draft at my LJ for free beta purposes soon, however.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dalaire.com
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Here is my FFN account.

It's primarily Teen Titans, with some dabbling in Danny Phantom, Zelda, SoulCalibur 2, Justice League, Phoenix Wright, and Back to the Future. Also a Kingdom Hearts crossover with everything.

The oldest stuff was written when I was 17 and isn't very good. Like, it's nowhere near the caliber of what you see in New Releases, but it just has weak prose and stupid elements. Like Luna from Sailor Moon and Courage the Cowardly dog randomly appearing in a Danny Phantom/Titans crossover, or John Stewart from Justice League and Dora the Explorer having cameos in a Back to the Future crossover.
Back to top Go down
Roo

Roo

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 am

I'm not the world's most productive fanfiction writer, but sometimes it's fun. My Fanfiction.net page has five fics so far; three Ninja Turtles, one Harry Potter and one (unfinished) Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I have a couple of other fics on the backburner, it's just that it's not that often I get the urge to write fanfic...
Back to top Go down
http://hyaroo.livejournal.com
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:43 am

I am so not linking to my ff.net page anymore, since I rarely post anything new there and it exists solely for me to occasionally look at stuff I was writing in 2000 and think "as much as I may suck now, at least I'm not that anymore."

Instead, have some recent bizarre crossovers mostly inspired by my insatiable military fetish god knows what:

-The Patriots-verse, an ongoing epic Generation Kill/Metal Gear Solid crossover. I used to tell people this has gay sex and giant robots, but then it sounds like Transformers fic. And there's not much of either, anyway. Yet.

-Lima Four Delta, aka, "Left 4 Dead: G-Kill Edition."
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 am

You can just click on my signature to get to my Pit of Voles account. Also, you can click here to go to my nFiction account is to read my MiSTs.

Incidentally, I am working on a new MiST. "Kirkian Legacy" by Carlalalita, which was looked at at the old board by this group. A much needed MiST, BTW, since the author's real last name turns out to be RATLIFF!!!

EDIT: Strange...my sig didn't show up. Go here for my fics.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:11 am

It's mostly become a Hitman Reborn! site, but there are ancient Yugioh!, Harry Potter, and Sherlock Holmes fics, the older ones with varying levels of fail. But here it is, in all its dubious glory-My ffn account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A listing of our fanfiction
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next