Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A listing of our fanfiction

Go down 
+42
Tungsten Monk
GamemasterAnthony
Alhazred
Roo
Chaltab
Dama47
Malganis
The Ansem Man
Braigwen
Snake Bandage
Tillian
The Unoriginal
Kirby
the asylum
Inciter
lovedless
Cyberwulf
I_Lam_Edhellen
Rageful Jewel
Deutschtard
Lady Anne
Rydain
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
gaijinguy
Drabbler
Narwhal
Ihasacookie
Miss Misery
EileenK98
eugenetapdance
Raine
Solitia
KelinciHutan
Atramentua
Spotts1701
Chalchihuitlicue
myeerah
Glorfindel
InkWeaver
Notomys mordax
Sparrow
Maximilia
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

A listing of our fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:40 pm

Yeah, so, talking with people today I realized: I actually want to read your fanfiction. I mean, we spork bad fanfiction all the time, right? So, is OUR stuff good? Do we suck? Is it awesome? So, I'll be the first sacrificial lamb. I wrote one story, ONE, and I probably won't write any more unless a story really grabs ahold of me like this one did.

It's, *sigh*, Watchmen. Rorschach-centric. *twitch* At the very least, I can say I didn't pair him up with some OC.

Personal Reasons

So, who's next? I'd love to read what y'all have been writing.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:01 pm

FFN profile

The stuff ranges from mid high-school until sometime last year. Go ahead and spork if you feel the urge. Concrit also welcomed, as I am trying to get back into writing, fanfic and original.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Notomys mordax

Notomys mordax

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:11 pm

FF.net profile

I do mostly things within the Dragonriders of Pern fandom, most of the stuff up there is a few years old and unedited. My favourite story is probably "Love Rhymes with Goldflight"

Input is welcome, I'm looking for a competent beta-reader if anybody is up for the challenge. Although I hate using it as an excuse for shoddy writing, I'm dyslexic so I have big issues with homophones.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:53 pm

*wince*

I need to stop being a hypocrite about this, I guess.

My fanfiction account. Most of my stuff is Final Fantasy VII-related, and various other fandoms thrown in for one-shots. It ranges from middle school to now. I'm way into fandom.

Con-crit and whatever else is welcome. Just keep in mind that anything older than A Fine Line is most likely shit, and AFL, being my first novel-length fic, definitely has its bugs.

Last edited by InkWeaver on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not updated since I was like, 15 or 16 though. I don't even remember half of it. I expect that it's bad, I don't dare reread. It's mostly LotR. No reviews or concrit needed though; I haven't written fanfic in ages and don't plan to any time soon.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 pm

*winces*

My pit account. The only thing I'm not completely embarrassed by would be Superpower.

My IJ. Also filled with suck.

Concrit is more than welcome; I know I can't write for shit, but would dearly like to learn.
Back to top Go down
Chalchihuitlicue

Chalchihuitlicue

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:07 pm

ff.net account. I don't write much any more. I took a break for close to five years before being asked to participate in a biweekly short story contest for the Cats (the musical) fandom, so my winning/placing entries are all that are in that account. Most of them are pretty bad, in my opinion. Maybe someday I'll dig up my old account from when I was really active in the Cats fandom - there's probably some snark-worthy bad stuff in there.

My art mainly gets dumped in my livejournal account, but I also have accounts on deviantart and ygallery.

Last edited by Chalchihuitlicue on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links weren't working)
Back to top Go down
http://demihime.livejournal.com
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 pm

All my stuff is over on My LiveJournal - all Star Trek, and mostly one story that I've been working on here and there (currently stalled due to RL and getting feedback).
Back to top Go down
Atramentua

Atramentua

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Violet Version, my Pokemon fanfic.

It's a re-envisioning of the Pokemon world, to put it simply, and an absolutely absurd one. I don't write humor, normally, but I love writing this story. I hope people enjoy it.

I was also writing a story detailing Tira from Soul Calibur's background story, but that kind of fell apart. I'll continue it one day.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Here is my account on the pit. My fanfic LJ is in my sig.

And since we're self-pimping, the three that I'm most proud of at the moment are these, all from the Doctor Who fandom.

The People You Meet
Out Of The Frying Pan
Into The Fire

...The Narnia one seems to have been a hit, as well. And I like my take on the whole Peter situation in the Andromeda one. Why can't I stop?
Back to top Go down
Solitia

Solitia

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:27 am

Oh, what the hey. I'll post mine, too. Not all of it is great... some of it experimental... And I don't reply to concrit right away so I have time to let it soak in, so don't be offended if it's not immediate. It's welcome, however. Anything is better than the "ZOMG GREAT" comments.
Back to top Go down
http://cvmadison.com
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:32 am

I write a damn lot of Naruto crap and OC stuff. But I try my hardest to learn new writing skills doing it. ;_;

And, um, here's my troll FNN, just so you can lol... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
eugenetapdance

eugenetapdance

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 am

Eleven Photographs of Boys - Watchmen, Adrian-centric, the contents of the BOYS folder

I Should Be Extremely Happy In Your Company - Watchmen, WIP, Adrian Veidt as a teenage hustler who gets picked up by Hooded Justice. (Hey, canon gays and the timeline permits.)
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:47 am

My ff.net account. 52 stories, most of which are still unfinished. But I'm working on it! :oops:
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:58 am

The link to my fics is in my signature. I write "House, M.D." fics, sometimes crossed over with "Law & Order: Criminal Intent".
Back to top Go down
Ihasacookie

Ihasacookie

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:40 am

I've deleted most of my older fanfic, but here's my profile.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 am

eugenetapdance wrote:
Eleven Photographs of Boys - Watchmen, Adrian-centric, the contents of the BOYS folder

Eugene, this is excellent.
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 am

My website is offline, and my fanfic is otherwise scattered high and low and near and far.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Hey, I wrote a quick Watchmen drabble. Anyone care to beta?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:33 pm

I'm an attention whore AND a machoist. So obviously, I'll provide a link to my Fanfiction.Net stuff. Soon enough I'll add the AFF stuff too.

No, it's Breech Loader
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:32 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
Hey, I wrote a quick Watchmen drabble. Anyone care to beta?

As long as you don't mind blunt nitpicking, I'd love to. Send it my way.
Back to top Go down
Rydain

Rydain

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:37 pm

My fic is inspired by KOEI beat 'em up games loosely based on Three Kingdoms China (Dynasty Warriors) and feudal Japan (Samurai Warriors). I write everything from corny comic-style humor to romance and historical SRS BIZNESS.
Back to top Go down
http://rydain.org
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:59 am

My ff.net account

I have 47 stories there of varying quality, in numerous fandoms, but especially Titanic. I have a lot of in-progress stories, many of which haven't been updated in a long time. I do, in fact intend to finish them all, but RL keeps getting in the way (curse you, full-time job that keeps a roof over my head and food in my stomach!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Deutschtard
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Deutschtard

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:11 am

Well a lot of the stuff I've been writing has been either Watchmen, OOMPH! bandom(yes, I know, please dear god just...accept me), and some OC stuff.

BUT....I guess I'll sacrifice myself up. Even though that means I have to make all my things public instead of f-locked..... Here I am ...be gentle? -/dork-

I should write more now that I have more time. xD

Last edited by Deutschtard on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rageful Jewel

Rageful Jewel

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:48 am

I might as well add my fic into this thread: Rageful Jewel. That one story is horrible and it will never be completed.

On a related note, I have been inspired to write other things over the years, but those ideas only exist in my head and lengthy One Note files. The probability of those ideas seeing being seen by the public are slim to none.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A listing of our fanfiction   A listing of our fanfiction Empty

Back to top Go down

A listing of our fanfiction
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next