Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)

Go down 
+28
Dmonick1
Los Christabel
Reidmar
aqua mew
kelley28
Howithurts
grmblfjx
Niven
4shadowedice4
CookieCatCat
technetium
ellecue
That_Swedish_Guy
ZOOLANDER
Urination
happygothboy
Chris91
Sarin
Alhazred
PiFace314
Shingzyl
The Scientist
Foxy
Rabid Badger
EileenK98
Braigwen
Observed
John Marston
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Marston

Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:58 pm

There are no words, simply read and marvel (I appreciate a lot of you guys have probably read a lot worse but this is still pretty messed up)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Observed
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:15 am

Is it wrong that the thing that gets me the most in this story is the mixup between flora and fauna?

Also the blood and infection fetish was kinda sick.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Observed
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:28 am

Braigwen wrote:
Totally awesome image.

If this is directed my way, what can I say?
I was just reading it going; boring, boring, biology fail, boringly gross, etc.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:51 am

Quote :
"Garde..?" she whispered to him soothingly.
"No, I'm fine Gardevoir. I just wanted some to be with," he replied, barely audible to the young pokemon above the ripping winds. A shallow tear formed on the rim of his red eyes but was blotted out the rest of the water that coagulated on everything within sight.

She patted his shoulder. She was so cute, even for a pokemon. Her thin hips swayed, her plant-like hair messed by the storm. No, no, what are you doing, he thought. She's an animal.

WARNING! WARNING! MASSIVE BESTIALITY AHEAD! TURN BACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Quote :
In a flash his pants were off and he was atop her. She squealed and struggled, afraid to fight back because he was, indeed, her trainer. Her mind had a block in it, via years of training, years of believing he'd never harm her, that he was her best friend.

Then the rape began.

Quote :
The sight of Gardevoir laying there, whimping, smeared with mud, blood, cum, and her own feces unlocked something deep within David's soul. His heart soared at the sight. It felt so good! It was like he finally discovered his place in the world. While his spirit had become free, however, his mind quivered under the weight of his actions, struggling to block these memories from existence, enabling his attack.

You are a sick, sick person. Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) 585516

Quote :
He flipped her bleeding, limp body over. His mouth met hers, lashing about inside of her toothed maw. He kissed hard and deep as he carefully fit his shitty dick into her pokevagina.

Poke . . . vagina? Pokevagina . . . part of me is laughing my head off, the other part is wondering why he didn't simply use the punchier "pokecunt."

Yeah, I think about these things.

Quote :
Gardevoir could take no more. She gave himself over to him. He was her master. She would please him any way she could and never make another whimper in reply. She suckled on his piece as he pulled it in and out. Cracked lips smothered him, teasing glands and glans. He gripped her arms, squeezing tighter. More pain roared through her and she sucked harder. She gagged, puking a little. The bile stung him, so he drove another fist into her eye.

"You like it rough, don't you, baby?"

Quote :
David rushed to the pokemon center, Gardevoir in his arms. He came up to the reception desk and there was Nurse Joy. Her eyes first when to David's dumb smiling face, but then down to the pokemon in his arms and she gasped.

"What happened?!" she said, stroking Gardevoir's hair with the gentleness of a mother.
"I'm not exactly sure," he muttered coldly, "I found her like this out in the forest,"

Sure you did, you abusive bastard!

Quote :
He slid up next to her. "How does it look, nurse?" he asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.
"Not very good, I'm afraid the rejuvenation chamber won't be enough for--"
"No, not the pokemon. Your cunt."

At this the nurse spun around. A hurt look flashed across her face and she bit her lip. She was exactly sure how to handle this situation. It was true that she was constantly horny. She never had time for anything outside of the hospital. Her cunt tingled at the prospect of being split. She eyed the door. Should she run? Should she have sex with this complete stranger? "He seems dangerous..." she though, but as she did her thighs pressed against themselves, pinching her slowly enlarging clitoris.

So Pokerape is not enough for him. Now he's going after Nurse Joy.

Quote :
"Moooree," she growled through clenched teeth, thick streams of saliva going down her cheeks, "FUCK ME HARDER YOU PEACE OF SHIT."

I'm sorry, but that made me laugh. I know, I'm going to Hell.

Aaaand . . . I think I'll stop there. Believe it or not, it gets even worse. Once seen, it cannot be unseen.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:36 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:06 pm

I've seen that before. I will never be able to understand how people get off human-pokemon boning.
Back to top Go down
Observed
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Horndog levels?

Doesn't really help that some of the 'mons are very human-like.
Back to top Go down
John Marston

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Apologies for the lack of snark I don't feel I'm quite up to the required standards yet. Certain aspects of it do seem purely for the sake of it,troll fic?
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:36 am

Does seem like it, what with all the excretion of saliva and feces going on. Shocked

I kept wanting to drown these people in disinfection gel.

Ew.
Back to top Go down
Shingzyl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shingzyl

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:00 am

Great, now I won't be able to think of my favorite pokemon anymore without this popping into my head. Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) 309696
Back to top Go down
http://ryukirose3407.deviantart.com
PiFace314

PiFace314

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 am

No. NO. NONONONONONO-OHGODMYEYES

Aw, crap. I saw this before, vowed never to read it again, and now. Oh man... still, could have been worse. At least the Pokemon is vaguely attractive. What if it had been, I dunno, a Pika-Oh lord... can someone please pass the Brain Bleach?
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 am

Welcome to Why God Why.

We've seen much worse. Check Golden Oldies for examples.

*hands PiFace314 the bleach*
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:59 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Welcome to Why God Why.

THERE ARE NO THERAPISTS.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:36 pm

There are some fics for which there are no words.

This isn't one of them. That was fucking gross.

Last edited by Sarin on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Alhazred wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:
Welcome to Why God Why.

THERE ARE NO THERAPISTS.

Fixed.

Well, we do offer complimentary brain bleach cocktails in the Muffled Weeping Corner. We were originally going to have on-site therapists, but all the ones we interviewed ran screaming when we explained to them what the job entailed.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:41 pm

This fic kind of reminds me of kneading sticky cookie dough... but with more chunks and less yum.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 pm

I understand this fic has just been classified by the Pentagon as a weapon of mass destruction.
Back to top Go down
happygothboy

happygothboy

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:36 pm

my roommate read this and told me later he fapped to it Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) 724940
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:20 am

happygothboy wrote:
my roommate read this and told me later he fapped to it Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) 724940

I don't know about you, but I'd be giving serious consideration to finding another roommate. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Urination

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:02 am

Quote :
"Moooree," she growled through clenched teeth, thick streams of saliva going down her cheeks, "FUCK ME HARDER YOU PEACE OF SHIT."

I fucking died.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:57 am

Weeeeird.
Back to top Go down
That_Swedish_Guy

That_Swedish_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:16 pm

And I swore to myself that I'd never read this again.

Gardevoir's still my favourite pokemon though (it's incredibly OP).

Oh, and here's some more Gardevoir-ey goodness...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ellecue

ellecue

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Quote :
Is she upside down and drooling, or is he constantly spitting on her face? I see no other way this could happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)   Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Attraction to a Pokemon: A guide on what not to do (Seriously NSFW)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next