Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung

Go down 
+16
Lady Anne
Mr.Doobie
TheHedonist
Drabbler
Knorg
Chris91
saeku
pirategrrl
Azzandra
Aggie
Mikey Go WOOGA
Blooferlady
Lapin
Miss Misery
InkWeaver
Malganis
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung Empty
PostSubject: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 pm

EEEEEEEEEK

Quote :
Nicolas Cocaign, 39, appeared in court in the northern city of Rouen for allegedly killing Thierry Baudry in January 2007 by punching and kicking him, stabbing him with a pair of scissors and suffocating him with a rubbish bag.

Mr. Cocaign then allegedly sliced open Baudry's chest with a razor blade, removed a rib and pulled out an organ which he believed was the man's heart, but which in fact was a lung.

What? Seriously, they do not look the same. WTF, Terrifying Cannibal Frenchman. WTF.

Quote :
"I wanted to take his soul," Mr Cocaign, who at the time of the crime was in custody awaiting trial for attempted armed robbery, allegedly
told an investigating judge probing the case.

...Um. Why?

Also, what is up with those shitty tattoos on his face? It looks like a five-year-old tried to draw Maori facial tattoos on him and failed horribly.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Malganis wrote:

...Um. Why?

...Um. Mental illness?
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Quote :
"I wanted to take his soul," Mr Cocaign, who at the time of the crime was in custody awaiting trial for attempted armed robbery, allegedly told an investigating judge probing the case.

It was the perfect side dish with the fava beans and Chianti.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:36 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
Malganis wrote:

...Um. Why?

...Um. Mental illness?

Yeah, leaning towards batshit crazy being the reason why as well.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Miss Misery wrote:
Quote :
"I wanted to take his soul," Mr Cocaign, who at the time of the crime was in custody awaiting trial for attempted armed robbery, allegedly told an investigating judge probing the case.

I'd personally prefer a big Amarone.

I just don't know how you mix up a heart and a lung. There are some major differences there.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 pm

>French nation acts like they're the pinnacle of human achievement.
>French people can't tell the difference between heart and lung.
>My countenance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm

So he wanted to take his soul but instead he just stole his breath. Good going there, genius. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:29 am

Silly Frenchman. Doesn't he know the soul is in the liver?
Back to top Go down
pirategrrl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
pirategrrl

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:39 am

Blooferlady wrote:
I just don't know how you mix up a heart and a lung. There are some major differences there.

I was going to say the same thing. The lung in no way looks like a heart. How could someone fuck that up? Also, WTF, guy? The soul = intangible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~pirategrrl
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:31 am

Blooferlady wrote:
Miss Misery wrote:
Quote :

I'd personally prefer a big Amarone.

Well it sounds like he was sort of groping around in there. Hard to tell one lump of bloody offal from another.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 am

InkWeaver wrote:
Malganis wrote:

...Um. Why?

...Um. Mental illness?

I meant more why he wanted that guy's particular soul over, say, someone else's, but that explanation fits well.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 am

If I wasn't convinced something even more gross is bound to come along sooner or later, I'd say this is the sickest thing I've ever read here at WGW. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 am

They need to organise a steel cage fight between this guy and the British prisoner who changed his name to Charles Bronson...
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 am

saeku wrote:
Well it sounds like he was sort of groping around in there. Hard to tell one lump of bloody offal from another.
That was pretty much my thought as well. If he didn't wipe the blood and gore off it before chowing down, he could've made the mistake. Also, we have to keep in mind that, despite what you may have been led to believe by the movies, not every doolally nutburger is a Lecterian genius. Many of them just aren't too bright.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:23 pm

My post 666 seems strangely appropriate here.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 am

Knorg wrote:
They need to organise a steel cage fight between this guy and the British prisoner who changed his name to Charles Bronson...

I think Don King's working on that right now... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Chris91 wrote:
If I wasn't convinced something even more gross is bound to come along sooner or later, I'd say this is the sickest thing I've ever read here at WGW. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not even close, Chris. Not even close.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Is it wrong that I laughed at the name Cocaign?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:14 pm

looks kinda like

Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Lady Anne wrote:

Yes. Yes it is.

You can join me in the Naughty Librarian's corner.
Back to top Go down
Goat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 am

Drabbler wrote:
saeku wrote:
That was pretty much my thought as well. If he didn't wipe the blood and gore off it before chowing down, he could've made the mistake. Also, we have to keep in mind that, despite what you may have been led to believe by the movies, not every doolally nutburger is a Lecterian genius. Many of them just aren't too bright.
Stupidity sounds plausible, since, well, hearts are little compared to lungs. And harder to chew.

ANATOMY FAIL
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 am

myeerah wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

Yes. Yes it is.

Got room for another? I have popcorn.

I wonder if he did those tats himself, or if they were punishment from another inmate.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 am

rae wrote:
myeerah wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

Yes. Yes it is.

Got room for another? I have popcorn.

Are you a librarian?

What kind of popcorn?
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Not yet. But I'm going to be starting the master's program next year. ^_^

Caramel. The good caramel, not the crap that sticks in your teeth and has no flavor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung   Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung Empty

Back to top Go down

Scary French prisoner kills cellmate and eats his lung
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next