Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach

Go down 
+25
Reepicheep-chan
Just Chipper
Jay/Cris
Dr. Professor Science
rae
EileenK98
InkWeaver
saeku
Malganis
Cyberwulf
Lembech
Seule
Penguin
SirDixonDongs
Lady Anne
Mikey Go WOOGA
maladroit_mooncalf
Owlish
grmblfjx
AngryRobotsInc
Verandering
Drabbler
Sutremaine
Adagio
Jesus.
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:35 pm

I guess I do not care about the politics as much as I care about acronyms having a clear purpose and definition.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Oh I guess so. If we do not directly associate gay people with transgendered people all the time every time they may get all snotty and be, like, "Well gay people are people too and deserve rights, but those alternatively gendered people? Fuck them."

actually yes and this already happens a lot
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:31 pm

see: kate bornsteins opinions on ftms

also: janice raymond who rants against filthy trannies after she got dumped by a mtf
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Nihilist wrote:
It also throws a wrench in for LGB people who are dating, because it makes them question their own identity as LGB, if they're dating someone that's T. And they like being sure of themselves and prominent because it advances their cause. People in general don't like being seen as wishy-washy. So basically, they go through "Wait, this guy's got similar parts as me so it should be ok, but being with him, feels so straight and undermines my superior identity as a lesbian. Fuck that, he's the one who's confused. He should cater to me."

This is why I find Beth Ditto so interesting... she identifies as a lesbian and her partner is FtM. I dunno, not criticizing it, but I just always thought that was intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Internal LGBT politics can be a big mess sometimes. A lot of homohpobia is gender related, so there's a lot of effort to separate sexuality and gender, which comes with both good and bad after effects.

T can have its own problems, too, with genderqueers, and even breaking genderqueers up into their specific label-o-matic sections, where everyone's just kind of running around in the dark anyway, but by god these new hard to define words ought to be homogeneous, fuckers.

Queer hierarchyyyyyy

Anyway, whatever. I suppose it could just be called SGO.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Homophobia is fear of things that are the same. Trufax.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:23 pm

SO MANY ACRONYMS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Alphabet soup?
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm

gee you queers sure have a persecution complex Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 961878
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm

My sister, a minister, just performed a wedding for a couple consisting of a gay man and a woman who is in the process of becoming a man.

She said it was the most interesting wedding she's ever performed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm

why the fuck is that interesting
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm

seriously its just another gay marriage unless the guy had his vag flappin in the breeze during the ceremony
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:51 am

Honestly, I find that people who are very determinedly not homophobic actually quite often go too far the other way and start treating them as curiosities. At the risk of stating the obvious, that's no good, either.

edit: Yes I do know that's what the previous two posts were pointing out, before anyone feels the need to state that. I was musing that it's an all-too-common occurrence.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:45 am

surprisingly the people who say they arent homo- or transphobic and get superoffended if you call them out on something they said usually are in fact homo/transphobic
Back to top Go down
eugenetapdance

eugenetapdance

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
My sister, a minister, just performed a wedding for a couple consisting of a gay man and a woman who is in the process of becoming a man.

She said it was the most interesting wedding she's ever performed.

*trans man

there you go, fixed that for you
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:46 pm

EUGENE buddy where ya been

I still love your signature something fierce
I want to dance tooooooo

[/totally useful, on topic post]
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm

So...what's it called when you can't be arsed enough to care what other people are doing in their private lives? I just always thought it was rude to go be all "What'cha doing?" to other adults about that kind of stuff.

I know how that sounds, but one of the reasons I don't like vehement anti-LGBTQ people is because of the rudeness. I mean, how nosy do you have to be to go all "What are you doing in your bedroom? What are you doing to your body? Oh, that's not something I approve of, even though I never would have known if I had just minded my own business, and who cares if you're an adult, I don't like it so I say stop it!"

That thought process just irks the well-mannered girl in me, like nails on a chalkboard. It's just not anyone else's business what other consenting adults are doing.
Back to top Go down
eugenetapdance

eugenetapdance

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Haaaay I'm baaaack lulz!

Lapin wrote:
So...what's it called when you can't be arsed enough to care what other people are doing in their private lives? I just always thought it was rude to go be all "What'cha doing?" to other adults about that kind of stuff.

I know how that sounds, but one of the reasons I don't like vehement anti-LGBTQ people is because of the rudeness. I mean, how nosy do you have to be to go all "What are you doing in your bedroom? What are you doing to your body? Oh, that's not something I approve of, even though I never would have known if I had just minded my own business, and who cares if you're an adult, I don't like it so I say stop it!"

That thought process just irks the well-mannered girl in me, like nails on a chalkboard. It's just not anyone else's business what other consenting adults are doing.

Dude, I know right? I, like you, am basically a piece of origami made of pages from Emily Post. And WHAT IN THE SAM HILL.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm

eugenetapdance wrote:
Haaaay I'm baaaack lulz!

Lapin wrote:

Dude, I know right? I, like you, am basically a piece of origami made of pages from Emily Post. And WHAT IN THE SAM HILL.

I wouldn't go that far.

I'm pretty sure Emily Post would whap me upside the head for the amount of times I say "fuck" in a day.
Back to top Go down
eugenetapdance

eugenetapdance

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Lapin wrote:
eugenetapdance wrote:
Haaaay I'm baaaack lulz!

Lapin wrote:

I wouldn't go that far.

I'm pretty sure Emily Post would whap me upside the head for the amount of times I say "fuck" in a day.

Hee hee, me too. I maaay have been using a little bit of hyperbole there.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:35 am

SirDixonDongs wrote:
why the fuck is that interesting
I brought this question to my sister, who performs marriages for anyone legally allowed to marry (including some gay couples before that mother fucking Prop 8 passed). She said the fact that a gay man and trans man were marrying wasn't what made it so interesting--it was the fact that they both had children from previous marriages and had the kids join hands and say the wedding vows with them (and some of the kids were really uncomfortable with saying wedding vows to their soon-to-be stepsiblings).
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:09 am

ok thats a little creepy tbh
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:00 am

If it's women it's indecent exposure, but fat men with man-boobs are just fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:27 am

^ Welcome to two pages ago.
Back to top Go down
The Ansem Man

The Ansem Man

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Ugh, every now and then sexism/homophobia topics like this start making me rage irrationally to the point where I wish I could just take an axe to the dick of any male who says "LOL QUEER/TRANNIE/WOMANZ/PENIS IS SUPERIOR"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach   Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transgender men go topless at non-nude beach
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3