Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.

Go down 
+21
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
SirDixonDongs
Azzandra
Jay/Cris
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
ZoZo
Malganis
Lapin
Cyberwulf
Exodia's Right Leg
Verandering
Reepicheep-chan
TheHermit
Spotts1701
Rabid Badger
Khajidu
grmblfjx
Psy-4
AngryRobotsInc
Jesus.
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shinracentric

Shinracentric

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:14 am

There's a book out called there called "Sex at Dawn" detailing why monogamy is against human nature. Article at Salon

Have fun with that. The only reason I know about it is that I read the Savage Love column and Dan's been kinda pushing this book. It sounds...interesting but still kind of a load of shit.
Back to top Go down
http://brutal-priestess.dreamwidth.org/
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am

Some people like monogamy. Some people like multiple partners. Some people like celibacy. As long as all involved are informed and consenting, who cares?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Some people like monogamy. Some people like multiple partners. Some people like celibacy. As long as all involved are informed and consenting, who cares?

Well you do run into the occasional bout of trouble when the people involved don't bother to discuss the matter beforehand. I married my ex believing he was capable of being monogamous, and he never said anything to dissuade me from the notion. Except have a repeated string of affairs over the next 20+ years.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Yeah cheating =/= open relationship.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:03 am

Cheating, to me, is not the act of sticking your dick in another person. It's the lying and the dishonesty, which is much, much worse.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:15 am

ZoZo wrote:
Cheating, to me, is not the act of sticking your dick in another person. It's the lying and the dishonesty, which is much, much worse.

Amen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3