Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.

Go down 
+21
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
SirDixonDongs
Azzandra
Jay/Cris
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
ZoZo
Malganis
Lapin
Cyberwulf
Exodia's Right Leg
Verandering
Reepicheep-chan
TheHermit
Spotts1701
Rabid Badger
Khajidu
grmblfjx
Psy-4
AngryRobotsInc
Jesus.
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:27 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Women have a predetermined number of eggs from birth
Yes, one or two million. Granted, that's still a finite number, but if you feel limited by it, that's on you.
Production is limited by womb time, not resources.

Quote :
It's male instinct to spread their gene pool. They can't help it.
So basically, you agree with the guy we're all laughing at.

Last edited by grmblfjx on Mon May 31, 2010 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:30 am

No! No! Bad Harley! *swats nose*
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:14 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Women have a predetermined number of eggs from birth
Yes, one or two million. Granted, that's still a finite number, but if you feel limited by it, that's on you.
Production is limited by womb time, not resources.
You can't even ovulate that many times in your life. Technically we are more limited by biology. However, biology shouldn't determine our ability to sex whoever we choose. Thats society's job, and its doing a damn good one, as much as it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:38 am

grmblfjx wrote:
It's male instinct to spread their gene pool. They can't help it.
So basically, you agree with the guy we're all laughing at.

Yes, and it makes her want to rip out their balls.

:huh: :picard:
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

Oh god, I'm so lonely, why don't men look at me?
It seems you are craving cock. I cannot help you with that.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Finally, it's far more efficient to rip off a man's balls rather than ripping them out.
Sheesh.

Yes, but Harley's British and those guys do things the wrong way around. If they can't even figure out what side of the road to drive on or how libel laws should work, what makes you think they can figure out an efficient ball-ripping technique?
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:18 pm

harley can i be your boyfriend
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:09 am

See the thing is, seed is cheap but eggs are expensive. Men are such arrogant twats that they forget that. Women have a predetermined number of eggs from birth but men keep on making seed all their lives (unless something happens to them).

This is why there's less lions in a pride and more lionesses. In fact it's the same all over the animal kingdom.

There's a grain of truth here that I'm sure made it into your post completely by accident.

It's not that females have a limited supply of eggs, it's that they have a limited supply of time. Basically, a female can only reproduce as fast as her body can give birth/lay eggs/etc. Meanwhile, a male that mates with more than one female can reproduce repeatedly in the same amount of time.

Quote :
And it's male dominance among homosapiens that makes it acceptable for men to do that but not women.

No, it's not. Seriously, how many times can you get pregnant in 9 months?

Quote :
Man, just looking at males makes me want to rip out their balls.

You're just jealous.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 am

SirDixonDongs wrote:

and than Harley said 'yes you can be my boyfriend' and than Harley and Dongs kissed again.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 am

Penguin wrote:
It's not that females have a limited supply of eggs, it's that they have a limited supply of time.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that by "it's not" you mean "that's not the limiting factor", and not "it's not true".
Back to top Go down
AngryRobotsInc
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
AngryRobotsInc

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:55 am

The number of eggs isn't even remotely close to a limiting factor, compared to the time spent carrying a pregnancy. Human females average about 400,000 eggs at puberty, and lose roughly 1,000 every menstrual cycle. Only 1 of which is used during ovulation. That still makes about 400 possibly fertile eggs, which is far more than anyone would ever be able to carry to term.

Last edited by AngryRobotsInc on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:15 am

Quote :
This is the most absolute choice I can make. I am there on my own. Against every code, rule, and set of mores I pretend to obey. Against better judgment, against every lesson of hindsight and every shard of wisdom that comes with age, I have no regrets in that moment, because I am naked, or without pants, and I have chosen to be there. I have voted by my presence, declared it, and I feel the blood moving in me again. So it's the blood. That's who I am. That's why men cheat.

The bolded part reads like it was taken straight out of the pages of a cheap, trashy bodice ripper.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:08 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:

and than Harley said 'yes you can be my boyfriend' and than Harley and Dongs kissed again.

and and and then they made sex while harley stuck her vag up hitler's butt Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 588739
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:33 am

HARLEY AND DIXON SITTING IN A TREE
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Penguin wrote:
It's not that females have a limited supply of eggs, it's that they have a limited supply of time.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that by "it's not" you mean "that's not the limiting factor", and not "it's not true".

Yup, that was it.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 pm

See the thing is, seed is cheap but eggs are expensive. Men are such arrogant twats that they forget that. Women have a predetermined number of eggs from birth but men keep on making seed all their lives (unless something happens to them).

This is why there's less lions in a pride and more lionesses. In fact it's the same all over the animal kingdom.

It's male instinct to spread their gene pool. They can't help it. And it's male dominance among homosapiens that makes it acceptable for men to do that but not women.

Man, just looking at males makes me want to rip out their balls.

I didn't realize that Cy changed her avatar...
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:59 am

Braigwen wrote:
PLEASE LET ME IN THE COOL KIDS' CLUB

PLEASE

PLEASE

I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND AM EVER SO DESPERATE
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:23 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
and and and then they made sex while harley stuck her vag up hitler's butt :D:

harley's vag is like a starfish's stomach?

Braigwen wrote:
I didn't realize that Cy changed her avatar...

Uh, she's had it changed for weeks.*

And no, I realize that's not what you meant.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Braigwen wrote:
PLEASE LET ME IN THE COOL KIDS' CLUB

PLEASE

PLEASE

I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND AM EVER SO DESPERATE

THAT IS LIBEL
THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE WROTE AT ALL
DO YOU WORK FOR THE SUN

Hey, awesome, I can do this too. It's not even that hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:32 pm

But is it fun?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Verandering wrote:
HURF BURF I LIKE TO MAKE TOTALLY POINTLESS AND UNFUNNY POSTS, NOW LET'S ALL GIVE ME ATTENTION FOR BEING A TRANNY RETARD!1!!

Yes, it's very fun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Verandering wrote:
HURF BURF I LIKE TO MAKE TOTALLY POINTLESS AND UNFUNNY POSTS, NOW LET'S ALL GIVE ME ATTENTION FOR BEING A TRANNY RETARD!1!!

Why Mikey, I didn't know your reruns made syndication.
I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Verandering wrote:

Bravo, good sir! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Verandering wrote:

Bravo, good sir! Bravo!

My feeble brain needs this joke explained to it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.   Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Men Cheat- because they are apparently incapable of monogamy.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next