Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WGW do I have to work with you?

Go down 
+41
myeerah
Mikey Go WOOGA
KGarrett
cristina_chavia
Exodia's Right Leg
Lady Anne
Reepicheep-chan
NichoMas
Penguin
EricD
Sheba
Lexin
Just Chipper
Maximilia
Sutremaine
TheIan
Miss Misery
Mr.Doobie
Maledisant
The Unoriginal
lemmingwriter
Ghost in the Machine
Sparrow
Jesus.
Notomys mordax
grmblfjx
Khajidu
Nightboomfer
TheHermit
Lapin
Aggie
Mafiosa
Braigwen
Cyberwulf
Raine
Cactus Wren
Verandering
Knorg
rae
EileenK98
WD40
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 pm

My school got all new administrators this year. The new principal is pretty competent, but the new Assistant Principal--to say she's scatter-brained is a compliment.

I arrived at work this morning (please note that this is the last day of work for me until August), and was greeted by her saying, "Lady Anne, I need to talk to you!"

My immediate reaction was to go over my recent activities and wonder where I'd fucked up. I asked, only half-jokingly, what I'd done. She said it's what I was going to do.

She walked with me to the library, where she told me that they were going to offer three new classes next year--health, child development, and study skills--and she wanted to make sure that I had enough books.

This came totally out of the blue. We librarians had a big meeting back in April to discuss what books we needed for next year--and these classes were not on the list. In fact, none of these classes has been offered at this school in years, so I had no books left--they had all been transferred to other schools or were being used for Independent Study, which I am also in charge of the books for. I told her this and asked why I hadn't been told about it in April, when I could have gotten the books from other schools, or put in an order for them (which cannot be done now because the district has no money left).

She told me that the handful of books I had for Independent Study could be used as a class set, and also told me that the health books I had given to another school needed to come back. Um, no. That's not happening. I don't remember how many I gave them, and if she wanted them kept at this school, she should have told me about the new class back in April and not waited until my last work day for the school year to say something. I couldn't get them back anyway because the librarian at that school has already for the summer and is spending it in Colorado, aka not around here.

I made some frantic phone calls to other schools and managed to get promises of (hopefully) sufficient books for next year--to be delivered in August after we all return. The AP laughed and said it was her fault; she could be such a scatterbrain sometimes.

Yeah, you're something, lady. (She also told some of the teachers about the new subjects they will be teaching by text late last night; others won't be informed until the day before school starts in August, leaving them no preparation time.) In addition, she decided to move a number of people to different rooms, for no discernable reason, meaning that the custodians had to move furniture instead of getting the deep cleaning done before summer school starts, which made their head supervisor at the district office mad that his instructions weren't being followed.

WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 724940
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:00 pm

One of our foremen tried to blow up Venice.
He is currently resentful that we're giving him the cold shoulder for it.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 am

The bad supe is leaving. This is good. But the girl who got the job I was applying for? Despite having worked at another store in the same company, she has no idea where things are (I understand not knowing which aisle it's on but come on how fucking hard is it to realize that one kind of glue is next to ALL THE OTHER FUCKING GLUE?), meaning that I'm still going to be doing the job. But she's going to get paid for it. fdjsal;skjkfla
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:16 am

The Unoriginal wrote:

I kinda want to know the story behind that one.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 am

The current special ed teacher is driving everybody nuts. Her desk is on the side of the alternate ed office that also contains the restroom door, and she's "uncomfortable" with anyone walking behind her desk, so no one in her office is allowed to use that restroom--meaning that everyone has to use the staff restroom in the main building. There are only two stalls in each bathroom, so it's overcrowded and there isn't time for everyone to use it between classes. She's also "bothered" by the sound of the copier, so no one can use the copier in that office, meaning everyone has to use the copier in the main office, which is extremely slow and breaks if you look at it cross-eyed.

And yet, somehow, admin puts up with her demands.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:10 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
The current special ed teacher is driving everybody nuts. Her desk is on the side of the alternate ed office that also contains the restroom door, and she's "uncomfortable" with anyone walking behind her desk, so no one in her office is allowed to use that restroom--meaning that everyone has to use the staff restroom in the main building. There are only two stalls in each bathroom, so it's overcrowded and there isn't time for everyone to use it between classes. She's also "bothered" by the sound of the copier, so no one can use the copier in that office, meaning everyone has to use the copier in the main office, which is extremely slow and breaks if you look at it cross-eyed.

Tell her and "Admin" that you're bothered by her being bothered and if it continues you'll have to file suit for causing undue mental anguish.

Either it'll communicate the point that Special Eddy is a cunt or they'll fall for it and make her stop being bothered. WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 588739
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 am

Lady Anne wrote:

Wouldn't it make more sense to move her desk?
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:40 am

myeerah wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

To the roof?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:39 pm

myeerah wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

That was my thought, but this is the third place she's been moved to because she didn't like the other places.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:58 am

That Special Ed teacher sounds a bit "speshul" herself...
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:04 am

Lady Anne wrote:
myeerah wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

That was my thought, but this is the third place she's been moved to because she didn't like the other places.

Are special-ed teachers in your district hard to come by? Does she have any amazing qualifications for the job that you know about? During most of my childhood, my mom was a special education substitute teacher for several of the area school districts. She learned the hard way that school districts who had a hard time getting special education teachers became a bit more accommodating of those employees' idiosyncrasies than they might for a teacher in another department, simply because they didn't want the teacher to quit. As it was, they were desperate enough to place unqualified subs in the rooms, too - I think my mom's first few years, she may have lacked the proper certification for the types of classes she was subbing in. But they didn't have/couldn't get the proper subs for it.

None of this excuses your co-worker or the administrators who allow her to inconvenience everyone, but it might explain why they do.

Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 pm

KGarrett wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:

I kinda want to know the story behind that one.

I'll have to be evasive in my reply, however the short of it is this:

When you're working on a pipe carrying highly flammable chemicals into a huge refinery-cum-chemical-plant, you'd damn better suppress your natural tendency to be lazy and cut corners.
In the event that your shoddy working habits result in a fire, you could at least recall all the company-paid safety training you've undergone in the last 10 years and put the fire out quickly and efficiently instead of a) spreading it around and b) giving yourself a 2nd degree burn in the process.

(Don't ask me why there's a huge Bhopal-waiting-to-happen on the mainland just west of Venice. I just don't even, same as you)
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:00 pm

Necroposting, yep yep yep

So I still work two jobs - primary as a security guard for CAT, secondary job is still working with individuals with disabilities. I will not rant about the coworkers of job two, because, well, sadly...even when the people change, that aspect of the job often remains the same.

So...working security for CAT...stupid co-workers...where to start?

1) The training supervisor. He is one of those continually jovial guys that you just can't seem to like, because even when he knows his shit...he manages to say something completely offensive or annoying within five minutes of opening his mouth. I've been doing this job for almost a year, and got promoted after six months from officer to shift supervisor. I got two weeks of training with this guy, one-on-one.

Highlights include - "Some women just like to be in relationships like that. They don't know any better, and they're happy with it." - This is in regards to abusive relationships.

"You need to watch out for the officers under you. They'll throw you under the bus in a heartbeat....by the way, have I told you how I think [other supervisors] are completely failing at their jobs?"

Gossip at work happens, we all know it. Politics exist anywhere. But he takes it to a new level - I've watched him praise people, and then, when they're out of earshot, completely turn on them...in earshot of other officers/supervisors.

If the officers don't trust us and want to throw us under the bus, as he claims, this shit is not helping.

There are female officers who feel they've been sexually harassed by him, and male officers who feel he is trying to force them out of their jobs. I can give them the hotline number or refer them to HR, but the problem is that it's well known he is mega-buddies with one of the site supervisors (the other site supervisor flat-out says "He knows the routes in the old buildings and can teach that. He knows the basics of the safety equipment and forms and can teach that. But he can't teach policy, because he fucks it up."). And in addition to being buddies with a site supervisor, there are lovely tales of people reporting him to the confidential hotline for reporting this shit, only to have HR blow the confidentiality at the local level, resulting in the complainants getting fired.

2) Officers who won't answer the phone. Yes, they screen their calls to avoid calls from the supervisor's phone. Look, I know you don't want to work on your day off. I know you may not want overtime. But we have to fill it, and we also have to track whether or not you reply, what your reply is...and also if you call off, we have to track why. You know that. You don't like it? Tell it to the officers who went to HR to complain they weren't getting hours because of "racist/sexist tendencies." (I am not saying this can't be a valid excuse, but the officers who filed that report? Never once picked up their phone for a supervisor call that I'm aware of. Certainly not for me. And they never got back to you, either, by calling back or texting. So their lack of hours is their own damned faults.)

3) Officers who don't seem able to think for themselves. "Hey, Sparrow...do employees get temporary visitor badges or temporary employee badges if they left their regular badge at home?" or "Hey, site supervisor, there's a flag lying on the ground. Do I pick it up or leave it there? Do I fold it? Should I put it back in storage or give it to you to be cleaned?"

4) CAT employees are sometimes given far more sway over us than the contract allows. So much so that at one site, an employee is allowed to kick security out of their own office when she wants to make a phone call. Yet the contract for security there states that a security officer will continually monitor the cameras during the normal business day. (An employee also has a desk in there, so she can watch security and make sure the officers are doing their work and not playing with the safe...if you don't trust your officers, why are they there? Window dressing?)

So how does she get away with it? My boss and his boss allow it, rather than make waves with the people in charge at the site. The pass-downs of "what to do and how to do it" don't come from my boss, or his boss, like at most sites. They are dictated by the site's higher-ups. It is getting bad enough that the officers on duty there are mostly ready to walk out and I can't blame them. I've had brief encounters with one of the higher-ups in particular, and was definitely left with an impression that I was trespassing on her territory.

Although, they did at least stop the client higher-ups at that site from verbally admonishing security and threatening discipline - which is something that's a big no-no, since we're contracted employees. That's something, I guess, since really the "admonishing" mostly involved just yelling.

Don't get me wrong, the job can be interesting. The pay is the best I've had yet, for a job. But there are people in it that are just...ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:06 pm

this creepy mothafucka
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:54 pm

^
Quote :
I just saw a woman using the bathroom in public!
If you saw her and she's in public, she isn't using the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
CyanideTea

CyanideTea

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:51 am

Necro'd!

Hoo boy, we get the bottom of the barrel out in the fuel center. Let's start with M. M was young and obnoxious. She was with some guy who 'talked to other bitches' *snerk* but she loved him! She was always scowling and playing with her phone until she could be arsed to run the register. In fact, M was fired because she got into a fight with a customer, took the customer's picture from the kiosk window and posted it on Facebook with the caption "had to get crunk with this bitch".
Her next FB post was "Fuck Kroger." Rolling Eyes 

Next we have H. H was our team lead, close friends with M. More like vitriolic best buds. Regarding the last incident H said she was always telling M NOT to post things on FB regarding work. H was nice overall, but liked to take a smoke break every hour on the hour. We get two fifteen minute breaks in a eight hour shift, but noooooo that wasn't enough for her. "I need a cigarette." So she took her own breaks as well as her designated ones. When she wasn't doing that, H had lots of friends from high school come visit her. She would be outside for thirty goddamn minutes talking to them. H did not see eye to eye with the general manager (we'll get to her in a minute) and she decided to not show up to work one morning. Guess who had to come in early and clean up the mess?

(Edit: I forgot to mention H and M used to work with my husband at Pizza Hut. M thought it would be cute to try to get a rise out of me by saying something rude about him. I don't even remember what she said, but what a petty thing to do. Such a bratty little girl.)

C was another one of those youngsters with a phone addiction. She was softspoken and somewhat timid, ready to step aside and let someone else take over so she could play with her phone. One time she was on the phone with what I suppose was her boyfriend or...'this guy I'm talking to' as the kids put it nowadays. I needed her attention to show her how to do something and she just moved the speaker away from her mouth and looked at me. I blinked, thinking "Ok I need her to listen so I shouldn't yell HANG UP THE GODDAMN PHONE THIS IS WORK TIME NOT BOYFRIEND TIME." So I said "I need your full attention, please." She called in sick on a Saturday; then didn't show up Sunday either. Then she never came back, with no explanation whatsoever.

K...my gods...K. K was an older lady (mid fifties) who worked for another grocery store's fuel center for ten years before they shut their doors early this year.  I suspect she was developmentally disabled. She stumbled over her speech (called shift change 'chiff change' and Funyuns 'Fundles', etc) and never retained any information regarding how to do daily tasks. Every day she'd ask me "What do I use [to clean the pumps]?" The Otis spray. THE OTIS SPRAY.  We gave up teaching her how to use the money counter, which meant she was hand counting money in the middle of the day while the line builds up. Basically, anything that had to be done, we had to tell her to do it. In detail. Then go show her step by step. Every day.  It got to the point where we just stuck her on the register and did all these things ourselves. Eventually the GM cut her hours until she quit. I felt bad for her as she once said it was hard for her to find a job at her age, plus her meth head son was always coming up to the kiosk during her shifts hitting her up for money. We had to start making him leave, under threats of calling the cops.

Manager. Manager is a bitch. She knows it. She plays favorites and sticks her nose into my business. I asked for her to work me Thursday mornings because I had counseling appointments in the evening. Her response? "Why do you need counseling?" What, are you looking for a reason to get rid of me? I am the OG of the sorry crew you had out there last year, I have sucked it up through your bullshit and you wanna replace me? She told me to my face "I don't think you need to work my gas station." and "You need to be moved back inside."  I imagine that's the same shit she pulled on H. The customers at the gas station LOVE me, you never have to worry about me asking for more days off every week, I don't start drama with the other clerks, I am NEVER late and have called in sick ONCE in an entire year. I am your fucking dream come true! I am always on top of my game, even when you walk in and think you caught me "sitting around".
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Your cognitively challenged lady reminded me of the latest addition to our company. Come to think of it, I don't know why I didn't post this earlier...

So our boss was asked by the sales rep to hire his wife, who's clinically depressed, on the ground that working would probably help with her condition.
The boss said, "Well, it probably would, but I don't see why she has to work in the single company in this area where this would create a conflict of interest," and I never had any reason to write this post.
You wish...

First she was assigned as an assistant to Admin, then moved to Personnel. The reason for the move - too many papers lying around, filed within the wrong folder, filed without having been entered within the accounting database. In addition to her normal workload, Admin was trying to cross-check everything and trying not to let anything vital slip while not looking as if she was questioning her assistant's capability.
The match to Personnel was an unfortunate one for the same reason, and on top of it all, Personnel isn't the easiest person to work with.

The first meltdown occurred around Christmas. My office is downstairs so I didn't hear what was said, but the screaming went on for a while. Both husband and wife were AWOL for the Christmas party and the Christmas dinner. He returned to work after New Year with not a word about the incident, whereas she put in a few months of sick leave.

Upon her return, there was obviously an attempt to give her a task where mistakes wouldn't be fatal, and she and Personnel wouldn't be in each other's hair. So she was tasked with sending out the paperwork for outside jobs - if there is a problem with the documents, 99.9% of the time the recipient will tell you with ample advance. There were still a couple catfights, though.
The last meltdown was epic and, because our resident gossip runner was in the office at the time handing in an expense account, the following day even the last Filipino floor sweeper knew about it in lurid detail.
All was within normal parameters for a couple weeks - the prolonged absence without a request for leave or medical certificate, the husband going on as if nothing had happened, etc. - then That Letter arrived.

When I opened That Letter at first I thought it was spam. Out of a big textblock of doom three words in capital letter stood out immediately:

SHAME ON YOU!

Well, not shame on me personally. I was on CC, along with the whole administrative office. But I'll spare you the rest. My colleague was reading That Letter at the same time as I was, and in the end we were both staring at our monitors with our jaws hanging. Personnel handled it well, all considered, and even though there were grounds for sueing she decided not to.
The gossip runner was also on CC, of course. Why let the boys out of the loop?

So the sales rep went to the boss and said, "Look, I'm sorry about the situation I've put you in. I see this is not working out both for my wife and for the company. She agreed to quit and no matter her disagreements with the rest of the staff she's thankful for the chance you gave her."
You wish...

I haven't seen her since after That Letter, but she's still on staff, currently on (state-provided) redundancy payment, then, when the money for that will be all used, who knows.

Btw, the godawful coworker in this situation is the sales rep, not her. I've been on enough drug-induced mood swings to know not to blame her. But the guy has totally crapped in the plate he was eating. He ought to be kissing the floor where Personnel treads. I don't know if the right term is libel or slander, but That Letter had ground for it.
The next time he complains about "deadweights" in the company, I know where I'm leading the subject. Then again, he's not been doing it much lately, I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Because one department at work were literally COOKING FOOD in their fucking office, the CM sent facilities personnel to EVERY office like thieves in the night and took away all the kettles and fridges.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Because one department at work were literally COOKING FOOD in their fucking office, the CM sent facilities personnel to EVERY office like thieves in the night and took away all the kettles and fridges.
Was the culprit from a certain 'ethnical' background? When I was working in a lab in the UK, my boss would tell me how 'they' had taken up camp inside the facilities, cooking their meals on Bunsen burners and sleeping on benches. When he found out they were washing themselves in the safety shower, he set his foot down.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:38 pm

The Unoriginal wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Was the culprit from a certain 'ethnical' background? When I was working in a lab in the UK, my boss would tell me how 'they' had taken up camp inside the facilities, cooking their meals on Bunsen burners and sleeping on benches. When he found out they were washing themselves in the safety shower, he set his foot down.
Are we talking about Indians?

Fuck them and their curry and the one faggot I swear they send to every gym in American that curls 55 pounds in the fucking squat rack while wearing jeans.

And their tech support.

And Aziz Ansari.WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 57923 
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Are we talking about Indians?
No.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:47 pm

The Unoriginal wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Was the culprit from a certain 'ethnical' background?
No. This department was the first to move into the new building, and because at the time there was no canteen they were allowed to bring their microwave, hob, kettle and fridge with them with the understanding that they would surrender these things when the canteen was set up. They didn't, and to be fair most departments did hang onto their kettles although they were rarely used. The department in question used to cook fucking three course meals for themselves once a month in their old building and that was fine when they had an actual kitchen to themselves instead of an open-plan office. Anyway, they were caught doing it, somebody senior went to plead the case for keeping all their shit and the CM walked in and said THAT'S IT, CLEAN SWEEP. So now we have no kettle and no fridge. And anyone who brings stuff that needs to stay chilled to work for their lunch has to stuff it in the tiny fridge in the canteen and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:02 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Fuck them and their curry and the one faggot I swear they send to every gym in American that curls 55 pounds in the fucking squat rack while wearing jeans.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:34 am

Penguin wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I think you only post YouTube videos because you know I've never gotten them to work on this or any other forum. Colbert 
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:42 am

Goooooooooooooooooood dammit. Here, have a link to this Flash shit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WGW do I have to work with you?   WGW do I have to work with you? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WGW do I have to work with you?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next