Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates

Go down 
+5
Chris91
Penguin
DarthDarthington
Lady Anne
Malganis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates Empty
PostSubject: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:54 am

I hope they don't have STDs.

Quote :
A handful of Saginaw High School cheerleaders have been disciplined for giving teammates sodas mixed with urine.

District officials said at least two girls got in-school suspensions and others lesser punishments, but they would not specify how many students were involved. The girls will not be allowed to participate in cheerleading events through the end of the school year but will be allowed to participate next school year.

A parent whose daughter drank the urine-tainted beverage said those involved should be permanently removed from the team.

So do I... because, eewwwwwww.

Technically, urine itself is sterile, but.... ughhhhhh.

Quote :
The incident occurred during a basketball game last winter, the parent said. He said at least one cheerleader urinated into a cup and then mixed the urine into drinks bought at a nearby restaurant. Other cheerleaders encouraged her to give the tainted drinks to teammates at the game, the parent said.

When the girls drinking the sodas noticed an unusual taste, they were told that it was from a tart candy mixed into the drink, he said.

Yeah, a tart candy made of pee. Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates 961878

This is fucking disgusting as well as being incredibly juvenile. I mean, this is the sort of thing I joked about with my best friend when we were like, six or seven. Grow up, put your cooches away, and get the fuck over yourselves, girlies.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:21 am

Ewwwww... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 pm

...why are they still allowed to participate in cheerleading next year?

At the very least they should be cuntpunted by every member of the football team.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Malganis wrote:
Technically, urine itself is sterile, but.... ughhhhhh.

Not for long it's not, though. It's full of goodies for germs to snack on. And they do, and reproduce like crazy. Also, if they've got any diseases...
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:22 pm

DarthDarthington wrote:
...why are they still allowed to participate in cheerleading next year?

I can only think of two possible explanations:

1)Their parents are blackmailing the cheerleading coach, or

2)The talent pool at that school is shallower than Paris Hilton.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Chris, you're showing your age. Ragging on Paris Hilton is old hat.

But yeah, this is seriously screwed up. This seems like reasonable grounds for expulsion to me, especially if someone gets sick.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:39 pm

. . .

I thought this was a normal thing to do to friends and teammates. Colbert Especially on April 1st.

You all are acting like babies. Razz
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Just wait 'til someone pisses in your drink, Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm

I am FAR to paranoid about my friends to fall for that. Really, if they offer me a drink with a smile and a compliment I know they're up to something. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I am FAR to paranoid about my friends to fall for that. Really, if they offer me a drink with a smile and a compliment I know they're up to something. Razz
You have friends?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:37 am

Also, urine may be sterile, but it's also basically ammonia and water. Your body is getting rid of it for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates   Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheerleaders mix piss into drinks, serve it to teammates
Page 1 of 1