Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts

Go down 
+7
Lapin
bleachedblackcat
InkWeaver
Solitia
Mafiosa
Maximilia
Malganis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts Empty
PostSubject: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 pm

The unpleasant link to an unpleasant story.

Quote :
Four people arrested for holding a 12-year-old against his will and forcing him to drink urine at a Boy Scout camp have been dismissed from the scouting program, an official said Monday.

Jack Sears, district executive and CEO of North Florida Boy Scouts, said that officials are "gravely disappointed" and that the actions do not represent the values of scouting.

I should hope not. I mean, they don't have Merit Badges for that sort of thing, do they? Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Kidnapping charges were filed Friday against 21-year-old Wendell Reid and three juveniles, two who are 16 and one who is 15. The juveniles were turned over to the Florida Department of Justice. Jail records do not show if Reid has an attorney. He's being held without bond in the Putnam County Jail.

What stupid, cruel, useless wastes of human flesh. I bet they thought this was funny. pale
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 pm

LOL, I think someone said this in passing--joking of course--in regards to you finding all these articles, Mal: "Does she just hate kids?"

Of course, doesn't lessen the horribleness of the stories you find.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:42 pm

It's embarrassing and demeaning for the poor kid, but at least they didn't make him drink or eat anything more dangerous.

As people in the chatbox learned today: Piss is harmless! :eng101:
Back to top Go down
Solitia

Solitia

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:05 pm

The article said the attack was from comments the victim had made earlier in the week.

WTF could he possibly have said that would scream to ANYONE, "Hey, let's make this kid drink piss!" :bang:
Back to top Go down
http://cvmadison.com
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Solitia wrote:
WTF could he possibly have said that would scream to ANYONE, "Hey, let's make this kid drink piss!" :bang:

"I bet you won't make me drink piss, assholes!"

?

:lolinsane:
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Edit: Never mind, I had it wrong.

Quote :
A Florida boy attending Boy Scout camp was forced to drink urine after he was accused of using a racial slur, according to Hawthorne, Fl., police. Four boys attacked the 12-year-old after accusing him of "calling a black boy a nigger," the police report states.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:02 pm

That makes the kid a little jackass. But being a jackass does not equal being forced to drink pee.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 am

Hearing a racial slur used against someone is not an excuse for any sort of punishable behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 am

Aaaaaaand it's Florida again with child abuse!

There's a R. Kelly joke in there somewhere. Somewhere.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:37 am

Personally, I think this is little worse than having your mouth washed out with soap after saying a "bad word"
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:40 am

Those Floridians are creative! Usually they just beat the ever-loving shit out of people who throw around the word "nigger" where I live.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Lapin wrote:
That makes the kid a little jackass.

We don't even know he said that. For all we know, this entire chain of events could be a particularly nasty sort of real-life version of ZZ Packer's"Brownies".

Lapin wrote:
But being a jackass does not equal being forced to drink pee.

This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts   12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts Empty

Back to top Go down

12-year-old forced to drink piss in Boy Scouts
Page 1 of 1