Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP

Go down 
+21
InkWeaver
Ceres
Spotts1701
Seule
Penguin
mistressminako
TheHermit
rachel
Mikey Go WOOGA
Mafiosa
Lapin
gaijinguy
Chaltab
The Unoriginal
Miss Prince
SirDixonDongs
theweirdkind
Verandering
ZoZo
Rabid Badger
Dick Powers
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:46 am

Lapin wrote:
Quote :
But the one that's making everyone nervous is the "Second Amendment Rally" on April 19th. They want folks to openly carry their firearms in Washington, D.C. You know, they say that they're gonna make sure no one's carrying loaded or illegal weapons. But, who's actually going to do the checking?

Yes, tell the D.C. police about your plans from the get-go. They enjoy the notice to stand menacingly at you just waiting for one of you to fuck up. And then we can have a riot, fun times.

Haven't you heard the newest tin-foil theory? President Obama and the Democratic Congress are doing all these things because they want to provoke the Tea Partiers into doing something violent.

That way, wham! Martial Law and all those FEMA "re-education" camps that "Real Americans" know exist to brainwash your children into becoming Marxist-Fascists.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Quote :
But the one that's making everyone nervous is the "Second Amendment Rally" on April 19th. They want folks to openly carry their firearms in Washington, D.C. You know, they say that they're gonna make sure no one's carrying loaded or illegal weapons. But, who's actually going to do the checking?

Yes, tell the D.C. police about your plans from the get-go. They enjoy the notice to stand menacingly at you just waiting for one of you to fuck up. And then we can have a riot, fun times.

Haven't you heard the newest tin-foil theory? President Obama and the Democratic Congress are doing all these things because they want to provoke the Tea Partiers into doing something violent.

That way, wham! Martial Law and all those FEMA "re-education" camps that "Real Americans" know exist to brainwash your children into
becoming Marxist-Fascists.

See, the part where they think FEMA is even that competent pretty much secured my "Wow, these people are dumb." conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Quote :
That way, wham! Martial Law and all those FEMA
"re-education" camps that "Real Americans" know exist to brainwash your
children into becoming Marxist-Fascists.

OOOOH, now I remember where I heard it before! It is the plot of the first X-Files movie!

But... it seems we're missing the evil bee subplot.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Ceres wrote:
Quote :

OOOOH, now I remember where I heard it before! It is the plot of the first X-Files movie!

That's actually a good point. I wonder if there's any money left over in the stimulus for that. Be sure to write your representatives, and tell them you want evil alien bees.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Lysander wrote:
Ceres wrote:
Quote :

That's actually a good point. I wonder if there's any money left over in the stimulus for that. Be sure to write your representatives, and tell them you want evil alien bees.

I'd rather have dogs that bark and shoot bees at you.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm

myeerah wrote:
Lysander wrote:
Ceres wrote:
Quote :

UNLEASH THE ROBOT RICHARD SIMMONS!
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:08 pm

myeerah wrote:

A Teabagger attack, a deadly bee weapon... bees. My god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3