Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010 Empty
PostSubject: DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010   DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:23 am

Give a shout out if you are a fellow DEVO-tee! Post pics in your favorite Devo wear, concert and band pics, lyrics, etc! Where were you when you last heard a Devo song? How much do you like Devo? Are we not men?!

Fav. Bumpersticker: "I wish I had decided not to get married because Devo would have been cooler to get married to" Seriously folks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <--- That's my favorite emoticon, by the way.

C'mon! I wanna know the Devo fans out there! Will be posting some good pics soon!
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010   DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 pm

I'm kinda something of a Devo fan, though I only have Q: Are We Not Men?, Be Stiff and Freedom of Choice on my laptop. I've never seen any of their stuff for sale, and I like Q & A, which I listened to a few days ago. Haven't listened to anything else though. Razz
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010   DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:00 pm

I love Devo. They were one of my first (relatively) non-mainstream bands, and I still think they're great. "Q: Are We Not Men..." is a classic album. Can't wait for the new one, too. I like Josh Freese a lot and am interested in hearing how he does with them on a full album rather than the random songs here and there that they've released since he joined.

Also, as a huge NIN fan, I must say that their cover of "Head Like a Hole" rivals the original. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Problem, though - this is the forum for music you don't like. Maybe this should have gone up in the Antidotes section?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010   DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

DEVO APPRECIATION MEGATHREAD 2010
Page 1 of 1