Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:37 pm

It's nearly that time of year again! Cinemassacre is about to serve up another month of horror movies and this time it ain't gonna be pretty. From B Movies to Campy Crap, forget all the good movies from Monster Madness in previous years, this is one collection I've been looking forward to. Nothing says Halloween like a horrible horror movie and a big bowl of popcorn to share around.

Anyone recognise any of the movies in this preview? I think I see a few :D

In this thread, we'll watch the reviews one day at a time and discuss the ones we wish we didn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:38 am

Raine wrote:

Anyone recognise any of the movies in this preview?

I recognized Killers From Space, Plan 9 From Outer Space, The Brain That Wouldn't Die, and Teen Wolf Also, fellow at the end is the one and only Brad Dourif and the movie is Graveyard Shift.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:47 am

Yep, I recognised those too. I'm kind of interested to see Teen Wolf up there, but granted, it was a pretty silly movie.
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:00 am

So...show of hands...

Who here is planning to MiST these movies as they play?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:22 am

What is this Cinemassacre and how do I tune in to watch it?
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:

It's a website that has been around for ages. James (better known as the Angry Video Game Nerd, or AVGN for short) reviews a heap of stuff from video games to movies and even board games. For the past few years he has been doing a Monster Madness marathon which basically celebrates the lead-up to Halloween by doing a very short review of a different horror movie each day in October. He's done a lot of classic horror movies, and even a Godzilla-thon (which basically made me the Godzilla fan I am today). This year he's reviewing every piece of crap he can get his hands on. And it will be epic.

TL;DR: Watch short clips of horror movies on a website and laugh along.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Oooh. I can't wait for this. I recognized Translyvania 6500, Plan 9 from Outer Space, Teen Wolf, and The Brain that Wouldn't Die... so I'm looking forward to seeing what else is on there. I love Cinemassacre. :D
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Raine wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:

It's a website that has been around for ages. James (better known as the Angry Video Game Nerd, or AVGN for short) reviews a heap of stuff from video games to movies and even board games. For the past few years he has been doing a Monster Madness marathon which basically celebrates the lead-up to Halloween by doing a very short review of a different horror movie each day in October. He's done a lot of classic horror movies, and even a Godzilla-thon (which basically made me the Godzilla fan I am today). This year he's reviewing every piece of crap he can get his hands on. And it will be epic.

TL;DR: Watch short clips of horror movies on a website and laugh along.

As a huge fan of schlock-horror, I am in awe.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:01 am

The first review is up: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:D I'm quite pleased (and buying horror movies to celebrate my own little Monster Madness).
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:55 am

(Excuse that I'm making a new post because it's a new day)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Holy crap, I think I want to see this. Or, at least I want to see Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010   Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinemassacre’s Monster Madness 2010
Page 1 of 1