Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Madness, I tell you, Madness!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

It's Madness, I tell you, Madness! Empty
PostSubject: It's Madness, I tell you, Madness!   It's Madness, I tell you, Madness! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 am

Something short and not so sweet, here's a Quills fanfic from a foreign author. Er, at least they are not American or a native English-speaker, so I almost feel bad snarking this... except... there are some rather big and complicated words spelled correctly, and others, not so much. Plus, crystalline eyes.

MADNESS: My first FF in english, so please read '

Not bad so far. I would give you a summary, except I don't know what's going on. I think it's from the POV of the Abbey, crying over Madeline's body.

Quote :
The looks were crossing the inert body,
roving like a herd of jackalopes, migrating for the season.

Quote :
and frivolous in weight of the lady, her skin was withe and full of cuts where her life were slipping.
What?

Quote :
A body fall in the ground beside her, trembling, crying, a lamentable espectacle.
"Eeek! Get offa me!"

Quote :
His crystalline, swollen eyes and the tears falling on the body of the young woman.
He picked his eyes back up and put them back in his head. "Sorry about that. Happens all the time."

Quote :
She was your sin, and also that of your God" He took her, probably also he loved her too.
God's totally a pimp.
Back to top Go down

It's Madness, I tell you, Madness!
Page 1 of 1