Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP

Go down 
+21
InkWeaver
Ceres
Spotts1701
Seule
Penguin
mistressminako
TheHermit
rachel
Mikey Go WOOGA
Mafiosa
Lapin
gaijinguy
Chaltab
The Unoriginal
Miss Prince
SirDixonDongs
theweirdkind
Verandering
ZoZo
Rabid Badger
Dick Powers
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Lapin wrote:
...I live 40 minutes out from DC. Anyone know when their next protest is? Because that sounds too fun to resist.

I have they're website listed in the OP.

You didn't read the OP. Angry
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:54 pm

I'm pretty sure they didn't name themselves the Teabaggers, you fucking idiots.

They were just the Tea Party movement, or something like that. Teabaggers is a derogatory term for them I first heard in this thread.

Seriously, normally you drooling monkeys can at least pretend to be marginally intelligent. This is just disappointing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Look at this witty macro.

I fount a teabagger you guys. THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:38 pm

this is totally unrelated but dick i want to do your avatar
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:54 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
this is totally unrelated but dick i want to do your avatar

Everybody wants to be in the middle of a delicious Dugtrio sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
I stole a teabagger's sign today.

He stood outside the library with a sign that read "YOU DESERVE HELL". While he stopped/trapped a wayward student trying to get into the library, he set the sign down by his feet so he could gesture wildly with his hands.

Smooth as Bruce Willis' head, I walked by, snatched it and ambled off without him even noticing. His MO has been destroyed.

I gave it to the kids in the student life center who collect posters and told them it was from an anonymous donator. It is being repainted to read "YOU DESERVE HELP".

You're one of the good ones, Mafi. THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 777742
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

He stood outside the library with a sign that read "YOU DESERVE HELL". While he stopped/trapped a wayward student trying to get into the library, he set the sign down by his feet so he could gesture wildly with his hands.

Smooth as Bruce Willis' head, I walked by, snatched it and ambled off without him even noticing. His MO has been destroyed.

I gave it to the kids in the student life center who collect posters and told them it was from an anonymous donator. It is being repainted to read "YOU DESERVE HELP".

You're one of the good ones, Mafi. THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 777742

I'm no hero. I just like to steal shit.
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Lapin wrote:
Are they aware of what teabagging even means?
They didn't when they chose that name for themselves, but now that they've found out, they get all shirty when people call them that. Not the sharpest knives in the drawer, these guys.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 am

gaijinguy wrote:
gaijinguy is waiting for TheHermit to cite the composition fallacy

Are you stalking me or something? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Bible's got some serious mixed messages going on in there and a lot of Rules As Written vs. Rules As Intended arguments. I'll skip my usual laundry list of embarrassing Bible quotes to focus on the relevant bits, namely that there's nothing in the Bible that explicitly prevents lesbians from having sex with each other. Specifically lesbians; it says male/male sex is forbidden multiple times, prohibits incest, and does not allow marriage except between a man and a woman, but nowhere in the Bible does it explicitly condemn lesbian sex and only once is it mentioned that it is "against nature" (and it was said by Paul. Seriously, fuck that guy).

Not really sure why you're bringing up composition fallacy, though. Probably closer to a negative consequences fallacy (ie, "This is false because if it were true it would be terrible", the problem being that truth and/or reality does not give a shit whether it is palatable, only whether it is true).

in before "trap sprung"
Back to top Go down
mistressminako

mistressminako

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From a rally last week here in Ohio.

Stay classy, Tea Party.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 am

Mafiosa wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

I'm no hero. I just like to steal shit.

That doesn't make it any less lulz worthy. THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 831506
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

They were just the Tea Party movement, or something like that. Teabaggers is a derogatory term for them I first heard in this thread.

Actually, the first I heard it coined was on the Daily Show. Since then, they will either refer to themselves as teabaggers to show that they don't care or some shit, or get pissed off if you call them that.

The thing is, the whole "Taxed Enough Already" (yes, TEA in Tea Party is an acronym for the movement) is that it's not supposed to be specific issue other than excessive taxation. Y'know, kinda like the whole Boston Tea Party was about (well, excessive and without representation).

It's just that it attracts every right-wing nutjob in the country, and we have a population explosion of the Common American Teabagger.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:37 am

Dick Powers wrote:

Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Seule wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:

Don't like, don't read. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:50 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

"The label 'teabagging' has been applied to Tea Party protests in general, and to the specific protest gesture of mailing a tea bag to the White House. The appellation emerged after protesters displayed placards using the words 'tea bag' as a verb." (i.e., "Tea bag Washington before they tea bag you.")
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:17 am

Some believe that the people who made that sign know exactly what they were saying, even if a lot of them don't.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 am

How embarrassing. THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 724940
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:30 am

Lapin wrote:
...I live 40 minutes out from DC. Anyone know when their next protest is? Because that sounds too fun to resist.

The next major one is the Anti-tax rally on April 15th.

But the one that's making everyone nervous is the "Second Amendment Rally" on April 19th. They want folks to openly carry their firearms in Washington, D.C. You know, they say that they're gonna make sure no one's carrying loaded or illegal weapons. But, who's actually going to do the checking?

(Oh, and April 19th was not chosen at random. April 19th happens to be the day that the standoff with the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas ended back in 1993. And on April 19th, 1995 the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was bombed.)
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:46 am

Spotts1701 wrote:
Lapin wrote:

I might have to take the day off from work.

Quote :
But the one that's making everyone nervous is the "Second Amendment Rally" on April 19th. They want folks to openly carry their firearms in Washington, D.C. You know, they say that they're gonna make sure no one's carrying loaded or illegal weapons. But, who's actually going to do the checking?

Yes, tell the D.C. police about your plans from the get-go. They enjoy the notice to stand menacingly at you just waiting for one of you to fuck up. And then we can have a riot, fun times.

Quote :
(Oh, and April 19th was not chosen at random. April 19th happens to be the day that the standoff with the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas ended back in 1993. And on April 19th, 1995 the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was bombed.)

Good thing my birthday is coming up. These people drive me to drink.
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 am

Quote :
(Oh, and April 19th was not
chosen at random. April 19th happens to be the day that the standoff
with the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas ended back in 1993. And on
April 19th, 1995 the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was
bombed.)

Domestic terrorism? Whazat? But only brown people can be terrorists!!11
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:17 am

Spotts1701 wrote:
Lapin wrote:

I thought the Oklahoma City bombing itself was done on the 19th specifically to be on the anniversary of Waco.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:28 am

Penguin wrote:
I thought the Oklahoma City bombing itself was done on the 19th specifically to be on the anniversary of Waco.

Yep, you got it. But let's just say that April 19th makes everyone a little skittish. (April 20th, too.)
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:51 am

Spotts1701 wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Yep, you got it. But let's just say that April 19th makes everyone a little skittish. (April 20th, too.)

I thought the 20th just made everyone sort of sleepy and hungry.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:02 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:30 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

I luves it! Everything that's wrong with America in a simple picture!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP   THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE TEABAGGING MEGATHREAD: LET IT STEEP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next